Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApopheniaBTC - Bet and solve the challenges to win BTC.  (Read 58184 times)
Tritonio (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:36:52 PM

Even after knowing that this is a "lighter," I still can't see it.  Do you ever post the original unaltered photos?  I'd like to so the original.

Yeah of course. Just go on the website, click on the solved picture's thumbnail and then click again on the full size picture. It'll show you the clear version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

Even after knowing that this is a "lighter," I still can't see it.  Do you ever post the original unaltered photos?  I'd like to so the original.

Yeah of course. Just go on the website, click on the solved picture's thumbnail and then click again on the full size picture. It'll show you the clear version.

I feel dumb now. If I would have just read it, it clearly says to click it again to see the clear picture. Thanks.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:33:01 AM

Surprised nobody has solved this pic... 26 hrs left and a pot of 0.01... Such a good time to bet  Grin. I'll take this one if one-one guesses it in 16 hours.
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

Here's the latest one.  Wink
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:31:34 AM

And one more:  Smiley
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 04:39:32 AM

Smile.  I haven't checked the site out yet but I am going to check it out later on tonight. This thread has got me seriously curious because it looks like so much fun.  Extremely novel idea...great work!
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:57:38 PM

And one more:  Smiley

This newest picture is really hard.  The picture is almost crystal clear, and no one has made a single guess.  I have noooo idea what that could be.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:31:29 AM

Why are there two unsolved puzzles now? Is this a glitch? Or a new feature? And why does the second one have a really long expiry date? 1373 / 24 hours is 57 days!

Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

Why are there two unsolved puzzles now? Is this a glitch? Or a new feature? And why does the second one have a really long expiry date? 1373 / 24 hours is 57 days!

Why not? :-) I thought I'd run two in parallel, one of them very long lasting. The short one got solved, I will replace it in a little while.
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:38:19 AM

Why not? :-) I thought I'd run two in parallel, one of them very long lasting. The short one got solved, I will replace it in a little while.

Another question: what if a lot of short puzzles get answered so quickly that they push the long lasting one out?
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 12:15:09 PM

Another question: what if a lot of short puzzles get answered so quickly that they push the long lasting one out?

I wonder what will happen as well.  If only two more puzzles are solved it will get pushed off the main screen.

Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:55:46 PM

I though I had replied to that question via my phone's browser but I must have mis-tapped on something. It wouldn't push it out. It would wait in the very first place until it was solved. :-)

Here's the new picture:

The winning payment for the previous one will be sent in a few hours. Sorry for the delay on that.
EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:17:37 AM

I though I had replied to that question via my phone's browser but I must have mis-tapped on something. It wouldn't push it out. It would wait in the very first place until it was solved. :-)

Here's the new picture:

The winning payment for the previous one will be sent in a few hours. Sorry for the delay on that.

Wow, initially there's very little contrast on this one. My guess is a dark object on a light/white background...when do I get my prize? Cheesy

Honestly though it'll be cool to watch this one slowly clear up...

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 11:31:17 AM by RussianRaibow

Hey, what happened with the calendar puzzle?  I got the right answer, and it looks like I guessed it first, but someone else got the prize?  My payback address was 1Gn6fWxbXRbL3EFgL6VEqaUihVRzvZGBkx with this transaction.

http://imgur.com/Mc5lMDz

EDIT: I talked to OP through email.  Even though I guessed the correct answer first, my transaction confirmed after the second person guess the right answer.  I should have sent my transaction with a higher fee.  OP said I will get my bet back when the next pot prize gets sent out.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:58:02 PM

Any issues with payouts?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 07:04:32 PM

Are you freaking kidding me ? How in the world am I to see anything in these images. It feels like one of those psycho evaluations you take where you look at a blob and tell them what you see. Anyway it's very interesting I don't bet as I feel it's not for me but I appreciate the idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:55:51 AM

Are you freaking kidding me ? How in the world am I to see anything in these images. It feels like one of those psycho evaluations you take where you look at a blob and tell them what you see. Anyway it's very interesting I don't bet as I feel it's not for me but I appreciate the idea.

You just have to wait until they clear up more.  I have won several of them, but I usually only can tell what they are after they get into the 33~30 hours left window.  I used to bet and make more guesses, but now I only bet if I am 95% sure of what something is.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:52:37 AM

Ooohh.... The starting pot of this next one is 4x the normal pot. It also costs 4x as much to bet. I like it! Are you going to continue this or is it just a special puzzle?

Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

Ooohh.... The starting pot of this next one is 4x the normal pot. It also costs 4x as much to bet. I like it! Are you going to continue this or is it just a special puzzle?

Argh... It looks like a background service had crashed for some time now and it failed to restart. I may have to cancel this one since it has become pretty clear already (no bets on it yet thankfully). I'll put up a new one in a few minutes.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:12:14 AM

Argh... It looks like a background service had crashed for some time now and it failed to restart. I may have to cancel this one since it has become pretty clear already (no bets on it yet thankfully). I'll put up a new one in a few minutes.

Maybe you did it on purpose, but did you realize the new one you just put up doesn't have the normal pot/bet size either?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: