Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropping like a stone  (Read 7586 times)
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

Yes you just let your feelings speak  Wink Too the moon and beyond !
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

Lol, well played! Agree to the moon and beyond!
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Any idea hy bitcoin is dropping so fast? Last night i was expecting it to go back up a little so i could take some money out of it and put it in ETH, but now i'd sell with a significant loss. What made it drop?
Bitcoin dropped because of the FUD that was spread about a possible hard fork coming, things seems to have calmed down a little and the price has recovered some of the lost ground on the past few days, so that was a good opportunity to earn money, hope you got advantage of it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

Any idea hy bitcoin is dropping so fast? Last night i was expecting it to go back up a little so i could take some money out of it and put it in ETH, but now i'd sell with a significant loss. What made it drop?
Bitcoin dropped because of the FUD that was spread about a possible hard fork coming, things seems to have calmed down a little and the price has recovered some of the lost ground on the past few days, so that was a good opportunity to earn money, hope you got advantage of it.

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.
Yes. As I see the price of bitcoin now is getting higher again and I think it is because many people had use it. And for those people who sell it when it is lower than 1k it's time for you guys to comeback and regain all of your lose. Because we all know that there is time that the value of bitcoin will go down and soon it will go up again. Just like that. It's just a matter of right timing to sell and in able to earn a higher profit. You must learn to wait for you to sell and have a high amount. Smiley
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:28:53 AM

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.
Yes. As I see the price of bitcoin now is getting higher again and I think it is because many people had use it. And for those people who sell it when it is lower than 1k it's time for you guys to comeback and regain all of your lose. Because we all know that there is time that the value of bitcoin will go down and soon it will go up again. Just like that. It's just a matter of right timing to sell and in able to earn a higher profit. You must learn to wait for you to sell and have a high amount. Smiley

We are on the rise again and it's making a lot of hodlers very happy again, especially when we are seeing the price to pump again. Those people that manage to sell when the price at $1.2k and bought some under $1k are the most happiest people who took the advantage of this drama. I regret that I didn't join the hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Merit: 647

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

It's all about the rogercoin and right now the price of bitcoin seems to be pumping up again. It's time to buy back now and hold now. Good thing that I didn't did panic selling, too bad for those people that sold a lot of their coins under $1k  Grin too bad for them, they are now regretting it for sure. Keep HODLING now people.

The least it will give them is some lesson that we should stay calm even with this instances.
Now, they will know what to do even if there will be news about this and that and some more fake ones that are just trying to make them dump.
Bitcoin will always be not predictable, the best way we could do is have faith that others will also hold or just buy to make a good pump.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:28:31 AM

the price is going to increase in another range and its now reach $11xx. but if we take a look in the chart, i think the price is not going to increase too high and maybe there is a situations that the price is stuck in one range and not going into somewhere. i see that the trend is down but i hope i am wrong and lets pray for the up price later. in this situations, i think there will be many people that will hold their bitcoin and in waiting positions but in the other side, its good for altcoin to gets up.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

i think it is good time to buy, bitcoin community still strong enough and hardfork issue will not affect so far to bitcoin price

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:42:21 AM

i think it is good time to buy, bitcoin community still strong enough and hardfork issue will not affect so far to bitcoin price
if you can hold for a long term period bitcoin price still acceptable since the supports are moving back and expect for a much better value hoping to see double after the year end or much bigger than that, those fud's are now thinking why the market are still bouncing back.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:23:43 PM

The least it will give them is some lesson that we should stay calm even with this instances.
Now, they will know what to do even if there will be news about this and that and some more fake ones that are just trying to make them dump.
Bitcoin will always be not predictable, the best way we could do is have faith that others will also hold or just buy to make a good pump.

Oh boy, the price is dropping like a stone again. I don't know what's the real cause of this upside down movement of bitcoin. But still, there's no need to panic, I'm now thinking as long as the price isn't reaching the $1,200 mark still bitcoin will be ranging $1,000 -$1,120 from now on. Well, as usual let's be calm people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
South Park

Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:34:45 PM

It is such a shame people get deceived like that, personally this is the first time I see a FUD being so effective, FUD is everywhere in the forum but this is the first time I really saw the power of those that spread that information can have in the price.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

It is such a shame people get deceived like that, personally this is the first time I see a FUD being so effective, FUD is everywhere in the forum but this is the first time I really saw the power of those that spread that information can have in the price.

Actually that isn't just here in the forum but almost all bitcoin forums and even in reddit there are a lot of people spreading FUD there. But that's good enough to see that there are defenders and spreading fact about it which is significantly giving those deceived people the right information about it. I guess there's a lot more in the future when bitcoin is already on 5 digit mark.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

Regardless of the reason for the price drop, we can take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoins while the price is lower. We could even see the price drop more and each time is a good time to buy.
minero1

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

It is obvious that funds were replaced from bitcoin into eth and dash I think people are realizing that they can use other alternatives to bitcoin as well and they have somewhat the same potentials.

It may very well be that certain people shifted their priorities temporarily to trading altcoins due to their heavy fluctuations, but that's nothing new. ETH and Dash are being pumped with money from very wealthy individuals that hold the far majority of the circulating coins/tokens in their portfolio. Do you seriously think that the extreme pumps that altcoins experience is coming from legit demand? If the people behind these massive pumps didn't had the majority of the circulating coins, then they wouldn't have any incentive to pump the price. ETH and Dash don't enjoy any sort of real world usage. They purely function as speculative investment options for with greed filled people. MLM was also mentioned to play an important role, but I can't verify how far their importance is when it comes to these pumps.
Ethereum is starting to be adopted quicker than you'd think, AlphaBay a darkmarket is adding Ethereum as a payment method because bitcoin can't fulfill that role any longer  Embarrassed. ETH also has Ethereum Enterprise Alliance, which is basically an alliance of companies that are working together to see how they can use ethereum for their companies... It's unfortunate how a lot of bitcoiners refuse to realise that alts are catching up to bitcoin quick.  Cry
When is that going to be available to use it on that site?
Did they make an official announcement yet of when it going to be implemented and work 100%?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:35:25 AM

Fud has always been a powerful manipulation tool. Problem is that since my very first day here, the price has been subject to a wide variety of fud attacks, and each time it works as people sell like there is no tomorrow. Just take the Chinese fud articles as example -- the market was shaking heavily each time an article was popping up. In most cases it wasn't bad news at all. These articles were set up in a way that it would convince the newer Bitcoiners to believe all their nonsense. Glad that China isn't a big concern anymore after the PBOC regulations. China has been taken care of, now the scaling aspect....
qwertycoins

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:52:09 AM

Regardless of the reason for the price drop, we can take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoins while the price is lower. We could even see the price drop more and each time is a good time to buy.

If someone bought it at a higher price, the latest price drop is an opportunity to lower their average buying price. Assuming they have funds to buy more, of course.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

When is that going to be available to use it on that site?
Did they make an official announcement yet of when it going to be implemented and work 100%?
Here is their reddit post with a signed message https://www.reddit.com/r/AlphaBayMarket/comments/60355i/alphabay_will_add_etherum_to_its_payment_options/, they will start accepting Ether as a currency on May 1st 2017. Since Ethereum doesn't have something like BitPay, they'll have to make their own solution. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it works  Tongue
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

If someone bought it at a higher price, the latest price drop is an opportunity to lower their average buying price. Assuming they have funds to buy more, of course.

Long term holders are usually not perturbed by these small fluctuations in price. Of course, if you have idle money on your hands, it makes sense to buy more and average it out. Even if you don't have idle money, it doesn't matter.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

The latest price drop means they are losing profit even fund. That was it. Unless  Bitcoin recover and goes up more than the price they bought it then they can have their profit.  Though it is really a good move to buy more if they have fund to lower their average buying price.  Else, they need to be patient or hold bitcoin for a very long time to give themselves a nice profit but still that is just a possibility.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███