Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back up! (again)  (Read 3472 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

Those people that has enough for buying, then go buy now. Because the price will increase it again and for us who didn't sold coins when the price is still $1,200 we don't have choice but to keep on hodling! But if you had enough for buying, then go for buying so that your hodling power will be increasing too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:48:28 PM

Most of peoples who agree with this thread is love with 3 digit bitcoin price. Lol me too. Everyone who did this (buy as much as he can when the price seems like deeply bouncing) just beleive in one thing, bitcoin has died over 100+ times, and can't be die just because the price move down to $200.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

It is really bad time to sell right now I believe.
Sell point was like 1100s. its too late. (no suggestion just opinions)
I personally didnt sell any and I believe it will be good to buy in couple of days.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

Buy while you can guys as long as the price are now on the three digits now. It may be the last three digit price this year.
Yup probably that's right, but man these people are really scared and instant of buying they are rushing to sell. I am still strong with HODL.

It's always the same when price plunges!
Shills coming up and tell you how lost and useless Bitcoin has become!
That's why it is so difficult for many to go through these rough times.
If you really just have invested what you can afford to lose, switch of the PC and do something else outside crypto for a while.
These guys can really give a damn what's happening at the moment and just chill out!
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

yup.
it has been great and i am wondering how many of those who were saying bitcoin is too expensive at $1200 are buying right now and how many are still afraid and waiting for it to go back up to $1200 and repeat saying it is expensive Cheesy

it felt good to be able to buy at 3 digits again.

Yes, the price from 1200 to 992 is dropped. so it is the best time to buy again. Its not a time for sell. just make sure to buy the coin and hold for 3-4 months once the price is high then you can sell it off.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

And were off to rise again
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

Bitcoin may have hit bottom at $935 but it's hard to tell. This rise could keep going or we could be in a period of fluctuating price, so don't be surprised if it goes back down again.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Ofcourse everything is possible And i know it But now like Many poeple told is rising
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

Ofcourse everything is possible And i know it But now like Many poeple told is rising
It's coming up real quick now- I refreshed my wallet and the BTC/USD converter is constantly rising. Wouldn't buy now if you're looking to buy, we could go right back down again but now there seems to be a lot else resistance against the price.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

Most of peoples who agree with this thread is love with 3 digit bitcoin price. Lol me too. Everyone who did this (buy as much as he can when the price seems like deeply bouncing) just beleive in one thing, bitcoin has died over 100+ times, and can't be die just because the price move down to $200.

Can't say anything about price ups and downs but we have to live with it as there is no other option. it is just a business the idea what you have represents you and what i have represents me. but if you ask me now then i can say that price has gone down now but don't do anything now, once the price is low or high and it gets stable for some days then plan to sell or buy.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

haha, it is $1050 again Cheesy
things are so weird these couple of days an i think they will continue being weird for the time being. we may very well see $1200 until tomorrow morning when i wake up Smiley

There is a FOMO brewing...
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

things are so weird these couple of days an i think they will continue being weird for the time being. we may very well see $1200 until tomorrow morning when i wake up Smiley
wait for the best mate, as we see that after falling to 3 digits now its back to 1051$ and as many of us believes that this would go back and rise up even more, we just  needed to wait and hold let those big bag holders to play and after that for sure we will earn from it.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

where did you find 950$ price? I didn't see anything like that. The price is jumping cause all this story about hardfork, which can happen pretty soon. On the other hand, it may not ever be. I think the bitcoin market is going to be shaked for couple more days. Good time to buy bitcoins to those who planned this for a long time.
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

wait for the best mate, as we see that after falling to 3 digits now its back to 1051$ and as many of us believes that this would go back and rise up even more, we just  needed to wait and hold let those big bag holders to play and after that for sure we will earn from it.

Yeah its better to hold them for next couple of days and see where it reaches and as of now I think this would be a good time to buy bitcoins as price is relatively low and if price goes higher in next few days then it can give us good profits in quick time.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

Yeah its better to hold them for next couple of days and see where it reaches and as of now I think this would be a good time to buy bitcoins as price is relatively low and if price goes higher in next few days then it can give us good profits in quick time.

well things are pretty volatile right now and as i said it is pretty weird these days. i am all for holding and enjoying the long term ride upwards but also times like this are too precious and rare to miss when price dives from $1200 to $930 based on nothing but FUD you know you must buy bitcoin even if it means taking a loan Smiley

There is a FOMO brewing...
Alesis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

I can`t afford to be so optimistic.I think that this price fall will be stable and the price will return back to $1200
during the summer.
I don't think that the fall will be stable at all, I think that with a hard fork approaching the price will be all over the place for at least a month until everyone gets their act together (and, if the fork happens, which coin is going to fail).
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:48:12 AM

I can`t afford to be so optimistic.I think that this price fall will be stable and the price will return back to $1200
during the summer.
I don't think that the fall will be stable at all, I think that with a hard fork approaching the price will be all over the place for at least a month until everyone gets their act together (and, if the fork happens, which coin is going to fail).

there is no hard fork approaching you have naively fallen for the FUD campaign to decrease the price or maybe you are posting this as a part of the FUD campaign against bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:42:05 AM

well things are pretty volatile right now and as i said it is pretty weird these days. i am all for holding and enjoying the long term ride upwards but also times like this are too precious and rare to miss when price dives from $1200 to $930 based on nothing but FUD you know you must buy bitcoin even if it means taking a loan Smiley

Buying bitcoins is always good and current drop in price has given a great opportunity to the investors who were looking to buy more bitcoins at lower price so this is the right time take an action and start collecting bitcoins to the fullest as price may start going higher from now.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:49:59 AM

Buying bitcoins is always good and current drop in price has given a great opportunity to the investors who were looking to buy more bitcoins at lower price so this is the right time take an action and start collecting bitcoins to the fullest as price may start going higher from now.

Exactly, I've been preparing money to buy bitcoin if the price drop again below $1.000. I'm very confident that the price will rise and skyrocket again, so I'm not going to sell when lose position . Thus I will buy more again.
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Well, good point ha!

I guess I have to grab more bitcoins today... can't wait to sell @ 1,200  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: