Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thread moved to a self moderated one.  (Read 11502 times)
ethbits

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=542789

Trust summary for LadangGalau

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
chemy -16: -4 / +0   2016-02-22   0.00000000      Bought account to scam , Deal with your Own Risk.

THIS IS A BOUGHT ACCOUNT, WASSERMAN SCAMMER BEHIND OPAIR AND EBITZ IS BACK.

Also fake escrow, no escrow signed message here, similar UI design of OP and website look like his previous scams. Never invest in this ICO. SCAM for 100%  

Escrow agreement is with www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.com. Also our team is public and we are a registered public entity so I am not sure what you mean.

I hope I am wrong, I mean your OP account is bought, someone gave the negative feedback on that account. How can we verify the escrow agreement.

The escrow is a good point we are working on getting this verified ion the next few days in a more reassuring way than just mentioning the companies involved. Escrow is probably the most important part of a Token Crowdsale as well as a public team. Ethbits is a professional company and would not collaborate with scammers or unsavory persons. The bad feedback on LadangGalau's profile is not  good but it is not conclusive evidence of anything. I am sure we have all seen bad feedback used on the forum out of spite but it is appreciated you raised the point.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:48:11 AM

There is something that brought my attention while reading the OP. "Ethbits will be selling some of the site tokens to enter the 2nd phase of development" . I find that kinda dangerous, I mean the fact that the team will control a lot of tokens and selling them could result into a huge price decrease and making the tokens worthless for people. Wouldn't be wiser If you could make the tokens more expensive and simply sell the BTC/ETH that you get and pay your employees?
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:52:49 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 11:07:18 AM by Hassan02

Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

chemy -16: -4 / +0   2016-02-22   0.00000000      Bought account to scam , Deal with your Own Risk.

Also fake escrow, no escrow signed message here, similar UI design of OP and website look like his previous scams. Never invest in this ICO. SCAM for 100%  

thank you dude. so many scams there. We must open our eyes to justify them.

bad feed back on the account doesnt mean anything lol.

I think its quite clear it isnt a scam. haters gonna hate
Lol are you one of them  Grin. Quite clear did you ever check the site given for escrow agreement Huh It's looks legit.
LadangGalau (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

Untrusted feedback

Lol are you one of them  Grin. Quite clear did you ever check the site given for escrow agreement Huh It's looks legit.

could you just stop to spam our thread please ?   just go writing in another place against trying to increase your post count here .

feel free to don't join us if you don't trust us. that's so easy like that.

Thank you.

absolutely !   Wink
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO (if there are any)?

bravenewcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

Untrusted feedback

Escrow agreement is with www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.com. Also our team is public and we are a registered public entity so I am not sure what you mean.

I hope I am wrong, I mean your OP account is bought, someone gave the negative feedback on that account. How can we verify the escrow agreement.

*sigh* ... there's a reason we haven't visited BCT in years.

This is Fran Strajnar, CEO of BNC and I confirm that I am lead Escrow in a 3 of 4 multi-signature account for this Token Crowd Sale. Ransu (CEO of Token Market) is the other non-EthBits key holder.

No 1 party, including the management of EthBits.com , will have enough keys to move coins unless Ransu & I have reviewed the terms set out in the ICO and are confident that investors have been correctly issued with their tokens. ie EthBits.com cannot receive funds unless either Ransu, myself or both of us are comfortable that terms and conditions ave been met.

EthBits Token issuance is done via the Ethereum Blockchain ERC20 Standard of issuance, meaning unsold ICO allotted EthBits will be burned/not created.

BNC will not be following up on BCT. We do not use BCT. If anybody wants to speak/verify, BNC and my personal contact details are fairly easy to find.
See the BNC EthBits Deal-Sheet for issuance specifications (published last week).
See the EthBits funds-release schedule (published this coming Monday 27th) for full escrow details.

Thanks

Ps - Don't feed the trolls.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 02:56:01 PM by Hassan02

Untrusted feedback

could you just stop to spam our thread please ?   just go writing in another place against trying to increase your post count here .

feel free to don't join us if you don't trust us. that's so easy like that.

Thank you.

absolutely !   Wink

Increase my post count ???Do you think it's needed from the campaign I joined . Lol ipost more than the post needed even I will not post in 3 weeks it's still counted. And I don't care even I'll be kicking  out in the campaign if they think I'll make a spam post there is no problem.
You just can not answer the questions thrown at you that's why your angry , this is an thread anyway we can ask questions and need to answers . Or you just want to answers all newbie account  questions made by the team???
We have the right to speak if we thinks this crowdsale  smell fishy.
ethbits

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

There is something that brought my attention while reading the OP. "Ethbits will be selling some of the site tokens to enter the 2nd phase of development" . I find that kinda dangerous, I mean the fact that the team will control a lot of tokens and selling them could result into a huge price decrease and making the tokens worthless for people. Wouldn't be wiser If you could make the tokens more expensive and simply sell the BTC/ETH that you get and pay your employees?

This is a great point and an important one for investors to understand.

After the Token Crowdsale the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. The other 3 Mill tokens will be locked in a multi sig escrow wallet (with public legal entities) until the launch of Ethbits iTrade. So until the launch of Ethbits iTrade there will be up to 2 mill tokens on the market receiving dividend payments based on the performance of Ethbits Local.

The 2 Million tokens that will be sold after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will not be sold for less than the current market price and the absolute minimum they will be sold for is 1 ETHER. To ensure the sales have minimal negative impact on market price Ethbits will sell the tokens on the platform www.ethbits.com. The sale price of these tokens  will be based on the market price of Ethbits from a 3rd party exchange via API. So it will be impossible for Ethbits to 'dump' and destroy the price because we will accept the current market price and no less.  As said before the minimum sale price will be 1 ETHER.

The 1 Mill tokens used for rewards after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will cause slight inflation but this will be extremely limited as the rewards will be over many years on two platforms. Also to use any of these tokens for any thing other  than rewards will require a majority vote before hand by the users of both platforms.

Any more questions about this let us know or you can join the telegram chat and ask us directly.

As mentioned above all unsold tokens and will be burned.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

Untrusted feedback

*sigh* ... there's a reason we haven't visited BCT in years.

This is Fran Strajnar, CEO of BNC and I confirm that I am lead Escrow in a 3 of 4 multi-signature account for this Token Crowd Sale. Ransu (CEO of Token Market) is the other non-EthBits key holder.

No 1 party, including the management of EthBits.com , will have enough keys to move coins unless Ransu & I have reviewed the terms set out in the ICO and are confident that investors have been correctly issued with their tokens. ie EthBits.com cannot receive funds unless either Ransu, myself or both of us are comfortable that terms and conditions ave been met.

EthBits Token issuance is done via the Ethereum Blockchain ERC20 Standard of issuance, meaning unsold ICO allotted EthBits will be burned/not created.

BNC will not be following up on BCT. We do not use BCT. If anybody wants to speak/verify, BNC and my personal contact details are fairly easy to find.
See the BNC EthBits Deal-Sheet for issuance specifications (published last week).
See the EthBits funds-release schedule (published this coming Monday 27th) for full escrow details.

Thanks

Ps - Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks for saying this, I think having said that, others will now believe in this project and stop the hate/accusations.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:06:10 PM

ETHBITS ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1838399

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

I think Ethbits is great projects
i want to joined

LadangGalau (OP)

EthBits

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

I think Ethbits is great projects
i want to joined

Thank you for these knd words shendy, but unfortunately sig campaign is not available for  Newbies ranks.

Anyway, feel free to join us n our Telegram channel, and contact EthBits Manager to see if you could help in another way  Wink

Thank you!
LadangGalau (OP)

EthBits

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1838399

Great work ShooterXD! awesome work you did here! congrats.    Smiley
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

Great work ShooterXD! awesome work you did here! congrats.    Smiley

Any reward for local translation sir???

LadangGalau (OP)

EthBits

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:38:44 PM

Great work ShooterXD! awesome work you did here! congrats.    Smiley

Any reward for local translation sir???

yes   ! absolutely .. just Join our Telegram room someone of the Team will contact you directly there to chat about details ..  Wink

regards.
TheCryptoMint

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:23:15 AM

Did you translate the text yourself?
ICOWHALE

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

Do you have linkedin links tot he team?? Makes me more comfortable to invest anyway.
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

Any PacMan reference is purely coincidental Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

This is a great point and an important one for investors to understand.

After the Token Crowdsale the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. The other 3 Mill tokens will be locked in a multi sig escrow wallet (with public legal entities) until the launch of Ethbits iTrade. So until the launch of Ethbits iTrade there will be up to 2 mill tokens on the market receiving dividend payments based on the performance of Ethbits Local.

The 2 Million tokens that will be sold after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will not be sold for less than the current market price and the absolute minimum they will be sold for is 1 ETHER. To ensure the sales have minimal negative impact on market price Ethbits will sell the tokens on the platform www.ethbits.com. The sale price of these tokens  will be based on the market price of Ethbits from a 3rd party exchange via API. So it will be impossible for Ethbits to 'dump' and destroy the price because we will accept the current market price and no less.  As said before the minimum sale price will be 1 ETHER.

The 1 Mill tokens used for rewards after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will cause slight inflation but this will be extremely limited as the rewards will be over many years on two platforms. Also to use any of these tokens for any thing other  than rewards will require a majority vote before hand by the users of both platforms.

Any more questions about this let us know or you can join the telegram chat and ask us directly.

As mentioned above all unsold tokens and will be burned.

I really like the name and energy behind this token and will tell my friends about it for the ICO..I will try to invest and also take part in some promotional activities as well.  Good job that the unsold tokens will be sold as that will add instant value.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:08:02 AM

Completed Hindi translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839312.msg18301981#msg18301981

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: