Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thread moved to a self moderated one.  (Read 11502 times)
ethbits

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:29:53 AM

There is something that brought my attention while reading the OP. "Ethbits will be selling some of the site tokens to enter the 2nd phase of development" . I find that kinda dangerous, I mean the fact that the team will control a lot of tokens and selling them could result into a huge price decrease and making the tokens worthless for people. Wouldn't be wiser If you could make the tokens more expensive and simply sell the BTC/ETH that you get and pay your employees?

This is a great point and an important one for investors to understand.

After the Token Crowdsale the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. The other 3 Mill tokens will be locked in a multi sig escrow wallet (with public legal entities) until the launch of Ethbits iTrade. So until the launch of Ethbits iTrade there will be up to 2 mill tokens on the market receiving dividend payments based on the performance of Ethbits Local.

The 2 Million tokens that will be sold after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will not be sold for less than the current market price and the absolute minimum they will be sold for is 1 ETHER. To ensure the sales have minimal negative impact on market price Ethbits will sell the tokens on the platform www.ethbits.com. The sale price of these tokens  will be based on the market price of Ethbits from a 3rd party exchange via API. So it will be impossible for Ethbits to 'dump' and destroy the price because we will accept the current market price and no less.  As said before the minimum sale price will be 1 ETHER.

The 1 Mill tokens used for rewards after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will cause slight inflation but this will be extremely limited as the rewards will be over many years on two platforms. Also to use any of these tokens for any thing other  than rewards will require a majority vote before hand by the users of both platforms.

Any more questions about this let us know or you can join the telegram chat and ask us directly.

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO (if there are any)?

As mentioned above all unsold tokens and will be burned.

I really like the name and energy behind this token and will tell my friends about it for the ICO..I will try to invest and also take part in some promotional activities as well.  Good job that the unsold tokens will be sold as that will add instant value.

Good to here. If you check back in a couple of days we will be making a few minor changes to make it more attractive to investors.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Cool project!  I am going to participate.  Smiley
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

There is something that brought my attention while reading the OP. "Ethbits will be selling some of the site tokens to enter the 2nd phase of development" . I find that kinda dangerous, I mean the fact that the team will control a lot of tokens and selling them could result into a huge price decrease and making the tokens worthless for people. Wouldn't be wiser If you could make the tokens more expensive and simply sell the BTC/ETH that you get and pay your employees?

After the Token Crowdsale the remaining unsold tokens will be burned. The other 3 Mill tokens will be locked in a multi sig escrow wallet (with public legal entities) until the launch of Ethbits iTrade. So until the launch of Ethbits iTrade there will be up to 2 mill tokens on the market receiving dividend payments based on the performance of Ethbits Local.

The 2 Million tokens that will be sold after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will not be sold for less than the current market price and the absolute minimum they will be sold for is 1 ETHER. To ensure the sales have minimal negative impact on market price Ethbits will sell the tokens on the platform www.ethbits.com. The sale price of these tokens  will be based on the market price of Ethbits from a 3rd party exchange via API. So it will be impossible for Ethbits to 'dump' and destroy the price because we will accept the current market price and no less.  As said before the minimum sale price will be 1 ETHER.

The 1 Mill tokens used for rewards after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will cause slight inflation but this will be extremely limited as the rewards will be over many years on two platforms. Also to use any of these tokens for any thing other  than rewards will require a majority vote before hand by the users of both platforms.

Any more questions about this let us know or you can join the telegram chat and ask us directly.

I really like the name and energy behind this token and will tell my friends about it for the ICO..I will try to invest and also take part in some promotional activities as well.  Good job that the unsold tokens will be sold as that will add instant value.

Me too I appreciate how dedicated the dev is mate nowadays is essential makes you feel more comfortable to invest
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

im sold!

i love the design, dunno about the name, sounds so much like ether. the copy function is AMAZING, you could give the option to make public investor profiles where you can track records you could even give them some kind of special banner or icon if they are successful.

i want to join the bounty program where can i get more infos?, im also very good in design and digital art so if you need help pm me !

i wish you the best !
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

Ethbits has been added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again.  Cool

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/842835395335405569

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

Good to here. If you check back in a couple of days we will be making a few minor changes to make it more attractive to investors.

I would be in favor of ICO without a fixed price for tokens, or if staying with current model then tokens could be cheaper.

prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

bounty twitter / facebook ?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

I also waiting to hear about this but it looking they have no plan at the moment for this campaign.
ICOWHALE

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Im sure I read somewhere twitter starts soon but they not doing a facebook. I will join if it is just retweeting or liking posts
ken234

Activity: 644

https://www.reddit.com/user/AgreeableLimit1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

when twitter bounty released sir
ethbits

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

im sold!

i love the design, dunno about the name, sounds so much like ether. the copy function is AMAZING, you could give the option to make public investor profiles where you can track records you could even give them some kind of special banner or icon if they are successful.

i want to join the bounty program where can i get more infos?, im also very good in design and digital art so if you need help pm me !

i wish you the best !

Hi can you use PSD we could use a bit of help with the thread design if you can? If so PM me and we will meet on skype or telegram.

The 2 Million tokens that will be sold after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will not be sold for less than the current market price and the absolute minimum they will be sold for is 1 ETHER. To ensure the sales have minimal negative impact on market price Ethbits will sell the tokens on the platform www.ethbits.com. The sale price of these tokens  will be based on the market price of Ethbits from a 3rd party exchange via API. So it will be impossible for Ethbits to 'dump' and destroy the price because we will accept the current market price and no less.  As said before the minimum sale price will be 1 ETHER.

The 1 Mill tokens used for rewards after the launch of Ethbits iTrade will cause slight inflation but this will be extremely limited as the rewards will be over many years on two platforms. Also to use any of these tokens for any thing other  than rewards will require a majority vote before hand by the users of both platforms.

I really like the name and energy behind this token and will tell my friends about it for the ICO..I will try to invest and also take part in some promotional activities as well.  Good job that the unsold tokens will be sold as that will add instant value.

I would be in favor of ICO without a fixed price for tokens, or if staying with current model then tokens could be cheaper.

Hey well in that case we will have some good news for you. We are restructuring the token sales/ issue so if you check back in a few days there might be something of interest to you. We had quite a bit of feedback like this so we are changing slightly.

The twitter should be announced and start tomorrow and looking for someone to do the facebook to start next week.

halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

Hi,qiwomen2,Nice to meet you again.and will you please offer the blog site link to me again,I wanna seeking some more  good information from it.And if you have a skype account ,please tell me too.have some question to ask you too. Grin

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

Yes, it is going to very interesting if you make it more attractive, many people need more accurate and more depth in the project will make people more comfortable in investing.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

Good decision to list this project on ICOcountdown, it is one of the website I visit for information on new upcoming ICO.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:02:38 AM

This project has just recently started and I'm glad to say I promoted it, I like the project and I think this will be a success.
Also, I hope the minor changes ethbits is saying will really attract more investors to invest, giving bonuses like discount for early investors will attract
especially if the rate is really good. I have no doubt about this project and it's very innovative and by simply looking at the design one can already tell
it's very legitimate.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ethbits

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Good decision to list this project on ICOcountdown, it is one of the website I visit for information on new upcoming ICO.

www.icocountdown.com does a tremendous service to the community as all projects are verified to not be scams by the owner.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

Like the design of your EthBits website, I would like to now how much 1 ethbits worth
I'm new to this Ethbits currency. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
LadangGalau (OP)

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

Like the design of your EthBits website, I would like to now how much 1 ethbits worth
I'm new to this Ethbits currency. Smiley

at the start : 1 ethb = 0.1 ether = 4 $
but look at the ether price actualy .......   Cool

that's  more than promising .. isnt it ?   Wink

also : i would like to announce :    3.1% of all tokens sold will go to sig campaign !
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

yeah, of course, i am very much hoping that this will be successful project, wouldn't miss it for the world. Smiley
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

Indonesian translations ready sir

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837598.0

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: