Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thread moved to a self moderated one.  (Read 11502 times)
xspresso

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:26:24 AM

When does the ICO start?

15 April 2017
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:28:25 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 01:40:34 AM by Coinonomous

When does the ICO start?

15 April 2017

What is the hoped for amount for the ico in btc? Like, how much are they trying to raise? Thanks.

you just said 1.7 million. why did you delete the post? are you scamming?

Ok here we go.. Fuck you defcon23.... Grin

Wow.. That's a lot of cash either way....

Hey, Defcon23.... U scamming again... bro? Grin

Your post history indicates so and so does web lookups for this fucking ICO scam...

Investors... yank your shit, asap.... Scam here...

https://www.cryptotalk.org/index.php?/topic/657-ann-ethbits-local-and-ethbits-itrade-token-crowdsale-ico/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=542789;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=98372

Coincidence? Really man, you are bidding up your own auctions on your shitty fucking oatmeal coins as well?   Roll Eyes

Scammers... Fuck off.   Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

xspresso

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:41:42 AM

When does the ICO start?

15 April 2017

What is the hoped for amount for the ico in btc? Like, how much are they trying to raise? Thanks.

A total of 1.7 million tokens are on sale price range from ETH 0.1 to ETH 0.13. However, they announced recently that they are making some adjustments because of the rise of ETH value, so they are considering ETH 0.01 instead of 0.1.

We are still waiting for the confirmation before the ICO starts, hopefully.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

can you confirm defcon23 is part of the team, because it would seem to be like its going to be a hell of a scam. ethbits.net has already tried scamming before the ico started and yet all the while its the team exactly is what we should avoid.  thats just going to be a hell. i prepared few eth for this and you could save us for confirming the info.,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xspresso

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

can you confirm defcon23 is part of the team, because it would seem to be like its going to be a hell of a scam. ethbits.net has already tried scamming before the ico started and yet all the while its the team exactly is what we should avoid.  thats just going to be a hell. i prepared few eth for this and you could save us for confirming the info.,

This has been raised previously as follows, I hope that helps.

Any connection to ethbits.net site?  Was pricing set before the rise of Eth, seems it should be adjusted accordingly.

No connection at all to ETHBITS.NET that is a scam site and probably has malware in it so do not use.

The Token Crowdsale prices have been calculated on expected turn over among many other factors regarding the platforms.  If you look at similar projects that are considered in the same area such as Melonport and iconomi you can see the vast interest from the community. We have an existing platform ready to launch so we will ensure the desirability to hold and buy Ethbit tokens remains high from the start.

Maybe buy out that domain of .net because it could cause problems down the road if members of the ico and want to join do a google search and end up seeing things about that site which is not affiliated to yours.
Just a heads up before it comes to be an issue just like this member saying things about your team members.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:29:30 AM

The same type of animation was used in the EBITZ scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699385.0

Will be giving this ICO a miss....
ethbits

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/zXn3j#selection-7345.0-6910.12

Hi there http://itdevlab.org is the company who created the ICO page we told them they can put their link there to help them out and with publicity . But yes its not working I will tell them to remove it until it is at least working.

Matthew's Linked in page is here https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-grisewood-760162135/ you are correct. I have personally had lots of contact with him so he is real. He showed an interest in hosting and managing the Australian Local Bitcoins but the last month we have lost all contact for some reason. We do have other people interested in managing it also so its not problematic. But I can assure you it isn't a dummy name. We are updating the team profiles though with linked in links and for now we are taking Matthew off it until we hear from him again.

You didn't think to check the website of the company doing the ICO pages?  How did you find them, or, did they reach out to you?

As to "Matthew Grisewood" - you say you lost contact with him a month ago, but only launched this thread a week ago, shouldn't you have made a disclaimer or something?

Ethbits is still working with the company as they have been doing for nearly a year. They created the existing platform www.ethbits.com. If Matthew Grisewood doesn't contact us this week we will remove him. As for anyone who joins the company we will be thoroughly checking credentials and back ground before they officially sign the contract with Ethbits. As everything was agreed there was no reason to contact him until before we launch to sign contracts and such so on. As you mentioned it you have made us confront the issue sooner rather than later so it is appreciated.

We are in no way or form connected to Ebitz or Ethbits.net.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:24:55 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 08:59:12 AM by defcon23

Coinomous  , keep your baseless insults for you .
anyway , i have never try to hide the fact  i helped the ethbits team , as everyone can see here  : ( check the dates of post )

https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/ethbits-t16829.html?sid=f2ad2b808c1bbfa26d231b10ee581a57

i'am also participing to their sig campaign. and i am one of their  community manager .

and about the confusion "few" people try to make ,   between  : scamers : ethbit.net &  this team : ico.ethbits.com   , people can do their own researchs .

and yeah : i'm proud to help ethbits , cause i'm pretty sure it will be a big succes .  Smiley

now , i wont feed the trolls anymore   Wink
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

A community manager with :

Trust: -12: -4 / +4
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Who the hell hires a community manager with this trust level?

This whole thing stinks
ethbits

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:14:44 AM

This whole thing stinks

Hi the Community Manager came recommended and has done a great job so far. A lot of users do not see eye to eye with each other on this forum which causes a lot of heated debates which occur daily we all know this.

It should not be so important to people who is behind managing the signature campaign as they are only keeping a record for the bounty payments. As with any member of the team checks will be made on the validity of the google documents and the payments of bounties will come directly from Ethbits.

So users can check on the google documents they have been recorded correctly and if any problems arise then contact Ethbits directly.

This thread is not the place for personal arguments or to state your grudges against certain members.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

This whole thing stinks

Hi the Community Manager came recommended and has done a great job so far. A lot of users do not see eye to eye with each other on this forum which causes a lot of heated debates which occur daily we all know this.

It should not be so important to people who is behind managing the signature campaign as they are only keeping a record for the bounty payments. As with any member of the team checks will be made on the validity of the google documents and the payments of bounties will come directly from Ethbits.

So users can check on the google documents they have been recorded correctly and if any problems arise then contact Ethbits directly.

This thread is not the place for personal arguments or to state your grudges against certain members.

It says a lot about those behind this ICO if they are ready to defend someone with a very bad rep from the mos trusted members of bitcointalk.

scammers gonna scam as they say.

Roll Eyes
ethbits

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

This whole thing stinks

It says a lot about those behind this ICO if they are ready to defend someone with a very bad rep from the mos trusted members of bitcointalk.

scammers gonna scam as they say.

Roll Eyes

Events that happened to the community manager before the signature campaign has no relevance to the project. Ethbits has no reason to get involved with the arguments of the community manager before he started doing the Signature Campaign. No body is taking sides about what happened it is not our business. All Ethbits is prepared to  state is that the Community Manager has done well so far and if there are any problems then contact Ethbits directly. Concerns will be dealt with promptly and if anyone feels the community manager is doing anything untoward then please let us know. Aside that can we keep this thread to discussions and questions about the project and the Crowdsale please?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

You might want to get in touch with your Lead Developer Sergeev Dmitry and let him know that there are three Linked In profiles with his image being used as evidenced by this Google search page and archived here. (note, these are clearly imposers - right?)

Two are under the name Anton Stulnev while the third is for an Alexis Morant

As you can see there are links to two pages here and here (archive and archive) where Sergeev Dmitry's image is used for Web Designer stuff...

...not to be confused with the other Sergeev Dmitry (archive)

I am however concerned with the other EthBits Team members...

Monty Singh is a fictional character on Har Mard Ka Dard as evidenced by Wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Mard_Ka_Dard

Har Mard Ka Dard is an Indian Hindi drama television series, which is premiere on 14 February 2017 and broadcasting on Life OK. The series is produced by DJ's Creative Unit of Tony Singh and Deeya Singh and directed by Parmeet Sethi. The series aired on weekdays' nights Mon-Fri 8 pm

Cast:

Karan Singh Chhabra as Monty Singh

While Pedro J Rodriguez is either a Formula 1 race car driver from the 1970's or, is a soccer player born in the 1990's

That just leaves the faceless Eric P. and the Luke Smith with the very common surname that don't show up in any searches.

Unless I'm missing something?

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:58:17 AM

Cannot waiting Ethbits ICO started
xspresso

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

You might want to get in touch with your Lead Developer Sergeev Dmitry and let him know that there are three Linked In profiles with his image being used as evidenced by this Google search page and archived here. (note, these are clearly imposers - right?)

Two are under the name Anton Stulnev while the third is for an Alexis Morant

As you can see there are links to two pages here and here (archive and archive) where Sergeev Dmitry's image is used for Web Designer stuff...

...not to be confused with the other Sergeev Dmitry (archive)

I am however concerned with the other EthBits Team members...

Monty Singh is a fictional character on Har Mard Ka Dard as evidenced by Wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Mard_Ka_Dard

Har Mard Ka Dard is an Indian Hindi drama television series, which is premiere on 14 February 2017 and broadcasting on Life OK. The series is produced by DJ's Creative Unit of Tony Singh and Deeya Singh and directed by Parmeet Sethi. The series aired on weekdays' nights Mon-Fri 8 pm

Cast:

Karan Singh Chhabra as Monty Singh

While Pedro J Rodriguez is either a Formula 1 race car driver from the 1970's or, is a soccer player born in the 1990's

That just leaves the faceless Eric P. and the Luke Smith with the very common surname that don't show up in any searches.

Unless I'm missing something?

I would use my common sense in that regard. I have done some research but no positive result with these names.

Putting together a few pictures on a website with fake names could not be easier though. I hope others would not fall for it.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

Wow, copy and paste and scam again!
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

Cannot waiting Ethbits ICO started

Your negative trust give your declaim against this ICO. see ya.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

Copy Trading platform in crypto is one of the best ideas yet

Sure. copy trading is something that is lacking in crypto world and I think there is a company called "etoro" dealing in stock which supports copy trading. Anyways, I believe Ethbit can become successful in this area.

ethbits

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:20:45 PM

Copy Trading platform in crypto is one of the best ideas yet

Sure. copy trading is something that is lacking in crypto world and I think there is a company called "etoro" dealing in stock which supports copy trading. Anyways, I believe Ethbit can become successful in this area.

Yes it is an undiscovered niche. Iconomy are in the process fo developing something similar in the form of asset management with their DAMP platform but we will not only allow people to follow the top traders they will also benefit from the transaction fees of the exchange which is where there main revenue will come from. Ethbits iTrade can also be used as a standard exchange much like poloniex. Based on the success of similar non-crypto sites like eToro everything is pointing towards the fact it will be a great success.

xspresso

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

The whitepaper stated that "2 million tokens will be sold on the site post-launch for a fixed price of 1 ETH". I wonder how reliable is that?

I think this is too good to be true for a new coin to be sold at this value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: