Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32459 times)
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

It was all a relief. after Bitcoin experienced massive fluctuations. We hope this recovery will not take too much time, so it will not cause a protracted panic. and hope most of us do not sell our precious coins and do the opposite. because it sure will increase.

Well, obviously bitcoin now was fully recovered as you can see. And it getting more increased also, because of the demand of the investors in this industry. Aside from that, The projection of the bitcoin experts are now happening as well according to their prediction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

It was all a relief. after Bitcoin experienced massive fluctuations. We hope this recovery will not take too much time, so it will not cause a protracted panic. and hope most of us do not sell our precious coins and do the opposite. because it sure will increase.

Well, obviously bitcoin now was fully recovered as you can see. And it getting more increased also, because of the demand of the investors in this industry. Aside from that, The projection of the bitcoin experts are now happening as well according to their prediction.

It's always been like that. People who become a bit jittery looking at price dips and selling are in for disappointment when the price recovers. That's why iy's important that you trust bitcoin if you're going to invest in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

Indeed i discover it reasonable only until finally the part of the tale you described.. due to the fact in my viewpoint the following component is a dump and get their funds back, conversing not for all but for the most of them...you noticed the Kraken e-mail?  Kraken is happy to offer new worldwide wire alternatives to fund accounts with US pounds (USD), British lbs (GBP), and euros (EUR).
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:36 AM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:04 AM

Good news dude !

yes the price corrected yesterday and finally stable bitcoin at around $ 5500 - $ 6000 is very profitable for those of you who can use to buy altcoin because bitcoin is stable.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

It's not just recovering but it is also rising, it's value is continuously rising which is indeed a great thing for all bitcoin fans out here. Though its rising, it does not mean that it will not again fall, we really know what will happen in the next days, week, months or years to come.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:38:28 AM

It's not just recovering but it is also rising, it's value is continuously rising which is indeed a great thing for all bitcoin fans out here. Though its rising, it does not mean that it will not again fall, we really know what will happen in the next days, week, months or years to come.

Definately bitcoin is not just recovering but its getting higher than never when we compare during those countries have declared for banned ICO. There you proved and say it to the whole that bitcoin is not threatened by many countries government who will not support for the growth of economy.
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

I liked this thread, it's good for seeing Bitcoin's stages of development in 2017! Surprisingly Bitcoin still keeps on $7000-7200 level; but I'm waiting for a lower price to make more people have more BTC in their wallets before the fork. Let's take down the price to $6500 level to buy more BTC folks Wink
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:09 AM

I liked this thread, it's good for seeing Bitcoin's stages of development in 2017! Surprisingly Bitcoin still keeps on $7000-7200 level; but I'm waiting for a lower price to make more people have more BTC in their wallets before the fork. Let's take down the price to $6500 level to buy more BTC folks Wink

Yes if the price of bitcoin is reduced means,it's only move to low value of 6500$.As compared to 4000$ ,6500$ always great.So the price of bitcoin is moves to the next level, It will raise till 8000$ before the fork. So this shows bitcoin regain his power to grow .
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:27:22 AM

I would even be happy if the price will fall down to $6,000 as although I am happy for bitcoin but I cannot stand watching the value of my altcoins falling. As a real investor I want a progress on both and it can only happen when bitcoin's value will also dump a little to give way for the altcoins to rise.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Good news dude !

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 
if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

At this point, it already recovered and became more successful than before. Its market value is way higher than its price earlier this year. And ofcourse it gone though downfalls but in the end, or at this moment, it is as this successful having a market value of more than 7400$ and is still continuous to increase. And it will be more expensive at the end of this year.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

At this point, it already recovered and became more successful than before. Its market value is way higher than its price earlier this year. And ofcourse it gone though downfalls but in the end, or at this moment, it is as this successful having a market value of more than 7400$ and is still continuous to increase. And it will be more expensive at the end of this year.
Yes it is a really good news for all of the bitcoins users.Those who have invested in bitcoin are also now on cloud nine since they know that now they will get tremendous profitsPeople in signature campaigns will now receive more payments as the prices are rising.Bitcoin is at its all time high.The altcoins are also regulated with respect to bitcoins.So if the value of bitcoin rises,their values will also rise.The value of bitcoin is not only inceasing but is also increasing day by day.Due to this,it's users are also increasing all over the world.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

Yes it is a really good news for all of the bitcoins users.Those who have invested in bitcoin are also now on cloud nine since they know that now they will get tremendous profitsPeople in signature campaigns will now receive more payments as the prices are rising.Bitcoin is at its all time high.The altcoins are also regulated with respect to bitcoins.So if the value of bitcoin rises,their values will also rise.The value of bitcoin is not only inceasing but is also increasing day by day.Due to this,it's users are also increasing all over the world.

Yes bitcoin has already recovered however it will fall after the fork. Maybe it will fall like 2 months ago bitcoin fell to 3k from 5k in less than a week. We can expect a huge downgrade.

It will fall to 4k i think i will then invest again in bitcoin and sell then at 10k.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

Yes bitcoin has already recovered however it will fall after the fork. Maybe it will fall like 2 months ago bitcoin fell to 3k from 5k in less than a week. We can expect a huge downgrade.

It will fall to 4k i think i will then invest again in bitcoin and sell then at 10k.

Basically it shows a lots of confidence in a performance due to its popularity getting higher equivalent everyday.
That $ 8,000 isn't impossible to come in last week of december. So its gonna be a beautiful starts of 2018 year were the bitcoin price exchange rate.

bitcoinmining

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:28 PM

Good news dude !

if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

I'm one of them who regrets; but by now I'm not sure about paying $35,000 to 5 BTC cause in the future it's hard to see BTC's holding on to $5000-10000 level. Now we are living babyboom effect because of the people who heard cryptocurrencies late; but this effect cannot be immortal. Balance is inevitable in the future and the true question is: "What will be the balance price for BTC?"
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

I really don't know what crash the price initially,or maybe is just the handiwork of whales shaken off weak hands, people need to see beyond the present price of Bitcoin, once the scaling issue is resolved I believe we are set for the moon
I am shocked what happened to bitcoin prices as of now ive never expect that will happen in current year. It boosts up to $7k and its very good news for many people uses bitcoin and especially to those bounty hunters who earns bitcoins. Because the weekly campaign profit is also rising up.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

I really don't know what crash the price initially,or maybe is just the handiwork of whales shaken off weak hands, people need to see beyond the present price of Bitcoin, once the scaling issue is resolved I believe we are set for the moon
I am shocked what happened to bitcoin prices as of now ive never expect that will happen in current year. It boosts up to $7k and its very good news for many people uses bitcoin and especially to those bounty hunters who earns bitcoins. Because the weekly campaign profit is also rising up.
Yes before the weekly campaign payment will help people to fulfil their daily needs. but now the payment what they are getting is more than what they are earning in real time job. it changes the normal people lifestyle.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

Yes the Bitcoin price is recovering, but that's like it always has been! The dips have just becoming less and less actually as more money is pouring in. Also the network is becoming more and more secure and the amount of bitcoins are becoming more and more scarce so this is putting pressure on the price to explode and we are starting to see signs of that all around.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cutesugar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

There is political election in Portugal Sunday.It may be turning moment for Europe and dinar currency.If Le Pen or trockist Macron will earn we are able to see small armagedon on markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: