Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32455 times)
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

one week before about i thought that we would have a dump and we had a mini one.... i tend to belive that up is the one and only road we will have for the future!
if chinese people realize what is happening they would make all of us very rich.... don't forget 21.000.000 BTC would only be in the market...
anyone knows home many Chinese are in the world??? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
l8genius

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back

It is definitely going to keep on pumping. There's no such as pumpers at this point, because it's a normal demand that is becoming higher. And expect the price will go up to $2,000 and after seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $2,000 hope for another ATH and after reaching that new ATH, just do cycle again.

I have my targets at $2000 as well. I think at that price there will be a big sell off so I wouldnt hold it through that level. Who am I to say though, bitcoins price might just not stop going up since there are so many developments recently.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:29:18 PM

Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back

It is definitely going to keep on pumping. There's no such as pumpers at this point, because it's a normal demand that is becoming higher. And expect the price will go up to $2,000 and after seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $2,000 hope for another ATH and after reaching that new ATH, just do cycle again.

I have my targets at $2000 as well. I think at that price there will be a big sell off so I wouldnt hold it through that level. Who am I to say though, bitcoins price might just not stop going up since there are so many developments recently.
If your target is $2,000 price mark then you can actually sell now because the price of bitcoin is very up high now from your target and i think it is better to just hold now and keep it for more months and years because there is higher price to come and if you have patience then you can guarantee a good income after a long time of waiting and holding.
Comeatmebro111

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

If your target is $2,000 price mark then you can actually sell now because the price of bitcoin is very up high now from your target and i think it is better to just hold now and keep it for more months and years because there is higher price to come and if you have patience then you can guarantee a good income after a long time of waiting and holding.
I targeted $2000 as well and I was lucky enough not to sell because I was away from my computer so I physically couldnt. I am trailing a very tight stop loss at the moment in fear of an upcoming dump.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:41:03 AM

I targeted $2000 as well and I was lucky enough not to sell because I was away from my computer so I physically couldnt. I am trailing a very tight stop loss at the moment in fear of an upcoming dump.

Targeting that amount too,and im praying that dump may not happen since I'd been saving it for future.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:26:07 AM

It just totally recovered, from the $1k it goes up and up they don't stop and gives an excitement to everyone. All bitcoin user now are greedy to convert in local currency but the market is still pump. Investor and some countries join the market to get profit. This time who have a bitcoin and save it in past month are lucky they almost have a big profit.

Others prediction before the year ends is $2k but it almost $2.5k and it is the month of may how about in december it is totally pump and become popular.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:32:06 AM

Targeting that amount too,and im praying that dump may not happen since I'd been saving it for future.

There will be no dump that is going to happen but only correction. And we are already at $2,000 so your targets are already reached and because of your patience there will be more to come. And I'm pretty sure that we are going to see the price of bitcoin at $3,000 very soon even with those corrections on the way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

It is already recovered. It been five years now and bitcoin reached to 2000+ already. It won't fall ever, though it will go down in between but it has to come up again and more than before. So I'm having this feeling it doesn't really fall in the market. It has a lot of weightage.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:46:26 AM

With the rise in bitcoin prices as now many bitcoin users are happy with it but some people there must also feel disappointed with the rise in bitcoin prices.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

With the rise in bitcoin prices as now many bitcoin users are happy with it but some people there must also feel disappointed with the rise in bitcoin prices.

those people are the people when all of us was saying: "buy bitcoin" and they did not listen and not only that but they were saying it's scam etc etc...
and of course those that choose to invest to gold, silver etc etc.... the future is here! we live it!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

those people are the people when all of us was saying: "buy bitcoin" and they did not listen and not only that but they were saying it's scam etc etc...
and of course those that choose to invest to gold, silver etc etc.... the future is here! we live it!
They choose their destiny we choose ours, we cannot accommodate people who are close minded.
Now we are celebrating and they are just jealous, I hope they can still ride with the wave, lol..
This is amazing, I've never seen a price increase like this before.

STUDENTCOIN