Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Trouble (Instant/Automatic) w/ Partial Refunds! [12hr rounds]  (Read 30255 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:54:36 AM

-
I'm done feeding you, troll.
Call me a scammer, don't call me a scammer; I need sleep.
Troll?  Since when do trolls speak of factual evidence?  You're not only a scammer, you're also a hypocrite, you're ignorant to all the iformation I have compiled, and you know that the bitcoins rightfully belong to me although you let your greed override your sense(lessness) for moral business practice.  Thieves are one of the worst kinds of people and you are no better than a thug stealing someones purse, or a common house thief.

Bitcoin community members, please read over the last few pages if you're considering using this game!  NothinG has, in fact, stole my 2 BTC, but please make an informed decision for yourself if you want to give your BTC to someone so unprofessional and irrational that he doesn't acknowledge a single valid point in any of my posts.

Your deposit in to the game is still showing as being untouched by blockexplorer.  Is it possible that it was not at least partially used in a game payout yet?  I guess so... Is it likely?  Not at all.  All game deposits end up in the same mybitcoin wallet.  All payouts are from there as well.  The fact that your 2BTC somehow remains untouched should be enough proof that more likely your transaction never reached its intended destination.

Mybitcoin is most likely at fault.  Your beef is with them.
It reached NothinG and was added to the list, followed by a 1.3BTC transaction.  My BTC are on row 27 of this spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag7eUBbWmtR4dERnSkUxdVRXbk5fWlRneFlwTVhaUVE&hl=en_US&authkey=CMm1j4YK#gid=0

Based on the uncooperative attitude exemplified by NothinG, I have no reason to doubt he is a scammer and 100% aware of it.  Through his posts, you can tell he had no interest in paying me back and no interest in helping me get my BTC.

I'm going to agree with tito. Having done business with NothinG before, I have no reason to doubt his trustworthiness. He passed up multiple opportunities to make off with far more than what you have. Also, large font makes people more convincing.
So a man does business with you and that suddenly makes him a credible, reputable business man?  I have every reason to doubt his trustworthiness, the fact remains that he has my 2 BTC, regardless of how many successful transactions he may have had.  It does not excuse him from scamming someone of a lesser value.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herbertfilby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:56:43 AM

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:58:24 AM

2 BTC which theoretically could equal $200 in a matter of time.  So yes, I want my 2 BTC.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
tito13kfm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:03:12 AM

It reached NothinG and was added to the list, followed by a 1.3BTC transaction.  My BTC are on row 27 of this spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag7eUBbWmtR4dERnSkUxdVRXbk5fWlRneFlwTVhaUVE&hl=en_US&authkey=CMm1j4YK#gid=0

Proof?  Just because a 2BTC bet was recorded does NOT mean it was YOUR 2 BTC bet.  There is no transaction info on that spreadsheet that was compiled by somebody else.

The simple fact is that the 2BTC that YOU sent has not been touched yet.  NothinG uses 1 online wallet for this game.  It is cleared out at the end of each round.  It would not be possible for your transaction to have just sat there this whole time.

mybitcoin lost your money, NothinG did not steal it.

Once again, and since you like BIG LETTERS

YOUR BEEF IS WITH MYBITCOIN, NOT NOTHING
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:08:43 AM

It reached NothinG and was added to the list, followed by a 1.3BTC transaction.  My BTC are on row 27 of this spreadsheet:

Proof?  Just because a 2BTC bet was recorded does NOT mean it was YOUR 2 BTC bet.  There is no transaction info on that spreadsheet that was compiled by somebody else.

The simple fact is that the 2BTC that YOU sent has not been touched yet.  NothinG uses 1 online wallet for this game.  It is cleared out at the end of each round.  It would not be possible for your transaction to have just sat there this whole time.

mybitcoin lost your money, NothinG did not steal it.

Once again, and since you like BIG LETTERS

YOUR BEEF IS WITH MYBITCOIN, NOT NOTHING
Ok, so I can advertise stuff for sale, accept the payment, then not deliver the goods/service, claim that there is no PROOF of a payment and walk away happy?  That is what NothinG did, and it just seems a little fucked up to me.  The 2 BTC on that list (row #27) is my payment, the order ID matched mine after I ordered it.  I cannot prove this because NothinG destroyed the proof.  So to clarify, my beef is with NothinG and I will not stop these claims until the 1.98 BTC shows up in my wallet.

MilkMan

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:10:58 AM

NothingG is a legit user who created a game where some people come up and some people lose. Its called gambling people, not guaranteed money. GAMBLING IS A RISK. Anyone who thinks otherwise deserves to get their money taken. Read the rules before you bet. NothingG is a noble and respectable member of this bitcoin community
herbertfilby

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:14:37 AM

Ok, so I can advertise stuff for sale, accept the payment, then not deliver the goods/service, claim that there is no PROOF of a payment and walk away happy?  That is what NothinG did, and it just seems a little fucked up to me.  The 2 BTC on that list (row #27) is my payment, the order ID matched mine after I ordered it.  I cannot prove this because NothinG destroyed the proof.

No the analogy is more like:
You had an ad on Craigslist for a puppy, and I sent in $2 for it but it got lost in the mail because the mailman exploded.

THINK OF THE PUPPIES

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:46:45 AM

NothingG is a legit user who created a game where some people come up and some people lose. Its called gambling people, not guaranteed money. GAMBLING IS A RISK. Anyone who thinks otherwise deserves to get their money taken. Read the rules before you bet. NothingG is a noble and respectable member of this bitcoin community
Please read the thread.  This has nothing to do with gambling, it is about how everyone was refunded but me and the "legit user" NothinG refuses to even acknowledge the situation let alone fix the situation.

Ok, so I can advertise stuff for sale, accept the payment, then not deliver the goods/service, claim that there is no PROOF of a payment and walk away happy?  That is what NothinG did, and it just seems a little fucked up to me.  The 2 BTC on that list (row #27) is my payment, the order ID matched mine after I ordered it.  I cannot prove this because NothinG destroyed the proof.

No the analogy is more like:
You had an ad on Craigslist for a puppy, and I sent in $2 for it but it got lost in the mail because the mailman exploded.

THINK OF THE PUPPIES

No, it's more like the mailman delivered it but you decided to keep the puppy and the money.

NothinG (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:00:51 AM

If you're that mad about 2BTC; why not take it up with the moderators?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:04:09 AM

That semicolon was used improperly.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:05:45 AM

I'm sorry, let me fix that.
If you are that mad about loosing 2 BTC, then why not take it up with the moderators?

tito13kfm

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:06:11 AM

http://files.sharenator.com/u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-580.jpg
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:07:43 AM

I don't know what part of that sentence gave you the impression I was mad.

RevolutionMaster

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:07:55 AM

Let me pay the world's smallest open-source violin for you. This is some fine entertainment you're providing here. Normally, I'd have to pay at least $5 for stuff this good, so I'll be generous and send you some bitcoins.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:16:38 AM

Let me pay the world's smallest open-source violin for you. This is some fine entertainment you're providing here. Normally, I'd have to pay at least $5 for stuff this good, so I'll be generous and send you some bitcoins.
This forum is full of people (not everyone) that want an ultra secure cyber commodity but they won't do shit to make sure other members and themselves are protected against threats to the market.  You're a great example.

RevolutionMaster

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:22:48 AM

This forum is full of people (not everyone) that want an ultra secure cyber commodity but they won't do shit to make sure other members and themselves are protected against threats to the market.  You're a great example.

The currency is secure, as is the transaction history, which is damn near impossible to fake. We've already established that your coin has not been spent by him, showing that the problem is actually with MyBitcoin. Now please take it up with them and stop trolling.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 08:33:10 AM

This forum is full of people (not everyone) that want an ultra secure cyber commodity but they won't do shit to make sure other members and themselves are protected against threats to the market.  You're a great example.

The currency is secure, as is the transaction history, which is damn near impossible to fake. We've already established that your coin has not been spent by him, showing that the problem is actually with MyBitcoin. Now please take it up with them and stop trolling.
Please tell me you're kidding.  I thought I established this.

You don't understand, the website went OFFLINE after I put my money in.
The website was online at the time of the transaction.  NothinG received my bitcoins.
The 2 BTC on that list (row #27) is my payment, the order ID matched mine after I ordered it.  I cannot prove this because NothinG destroyed the proof.

Do you get the point?  He received the BTC, everything was golden at first, then the website later went down and I never got a refund.  How on earth can I double my BTC (the objective of this game) if the website is down?

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 03:33:17 PM

Next game starting in 28 minutes!

WesleyK

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 04:04:03 PM

Wow, that went fast :O. 14 players in 3 minutes. And i thought i was fast Tongue.
andrepcg

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 04:06:02 PM

Go GO GO!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: