Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON?  (Read 27819 times)
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

How many people have gotten a confirmation on buying one of these cubes?  I placed my order and sent an email but nothing has happened since...  Can't pay because I have no payment address, plus not even sure of the price.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:31:35 AM

How many people have gotten a confirmation on buying one of these cubes?  I placed my order and sent an email but nothing has happened since...  Can't pay because I have no payment address, plus not even sure of the price.

message them on skype, they will ask for your order # and then you will be able to go into your baikal account to see the address to send btc. You will need to enter the tx id number afterwards and email them a picture of the transaction once there are confirmations

Be careful, most of the Baikalminer skype accounts are fake. The black/yellow logo should be the legit one.

t.me/bitcoinasic
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

How many people have gotten a confirmation on buying one of these cubes?  I placed my order and sent an email but nothing has happened since...  Can't pay because I have no payment address, plus not even sure of the price.

message them on skype, they will ask for your order # and then you will be able to go into your baikal account to see the address to send btc. You will need to enter the tx id number afterwards and email them a picture of the transaction once there are confirmations

Be careful, most of the Baikalminer skype accounts are fake. The black/yellow logo should be the legit one.

I actually went down that path earlier but skype is such a peice of shit now that microsoft owns it.  I couldn't get into my old skype account and when I finally created a new account I saw a bunch of scam baikal accounts so I just bailed on it and uninstalled skype.
elokk

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

They did not respond to my initial email early this morning so I tried skype and got a response within 5-10 minutes

The FAKE baikal skype users gave me a btc address on skype to send coins to, DO NOT SEND COINS TO AN ADDRESS GIVEN OVER SKYPE

t.me/bitcoinasic
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:51:20 AM

They did not respond to my initial email early this morning so I tried skype and got a response within 5-10 minutes

The FAKE baikal skype users gave me a btc address on skype to send coins to, DO NOT SEND COINS TO AN ADDRESS GIVEN OVER SKYPE

So much this!!!!

The BTC address will be given to you via the 'Shopping Cart Orders' via the official page after you get an email from Baikal advising the price has been worked out
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:11:50 AM

Is it ok to send payment?
Gunna01

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:14:45 AM

Has anyones status on the baikal site changed to paid?
kodokbuduk

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

i havent sent payment, on skype they ask order number. So anyone has sent payment via their website?
Gunna01

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

i havent sent payment, on skype they ask order number. So anyone has sent payment via their website?

Payment has been sent, emailed last night with TXID and confirmations but site has not updated yet.
elokk

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:23:36 AM

READ PREVIOUS POSTS ^^^^

Once you give your order number over skype, log into your account on official Baikal website, go to orders and the payment address will appear

t.me/bitcoinasic
kodokbuduk

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:24:37 AM

Payment has been sent, emailed last night with TXID and confirmations but site has not updated yet.

How many cube units you bought? i can only 1
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:26:55 AM

Same situation here, only they have send me the confirmation over email.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kodokbuduk

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

Same situation here, only they have send me the confirmation over email.

So it is safe then to send payment, as i havent replied the order number on skype
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

mine still comes up price not determined yet Smiley

Also was it $800 bucks as the price is quoted in BTC or did they pad it?

READ PREVIOUS POSTS ^^^^

Once you give your order number over skype, log into your account on official Baikal website, go to orders and the payment address will appear

they don't reply to me on skype.....so send an email or just wait for this calculating price thing to disappear on the shopping cart?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gunna01

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

I got 1 and my friend got one after I told her about it.

Hers cost .74xx BTC

Mine cost .72Xxx BTC

around $75 shipping I think. Waiting for the portal to change to Paid, unsure how it all works now as this is the 1st Baikal purchase either of us have made.

Edit: My order changed and is not listed as 'paid but not shipped' in the website. My friends says hers has not changed so speaking to them on Skype about her order now.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

I got 1 and my friend got one after I told her about it.

Hers cost .74xx BTC

Mine cost .72Xxx BTC

around $75 shipping I think. Waiting for the portal to change to Paid, unsure how it all works now as this is the 1st Baikal purchase either of us have made.

Edit: My order changed and is not listed as 'paid but not shipped' in the website. My friends says hers has not changed so speaking to them on Skype about her order now.

well...no response on skype ...my name does not match likely Sad

i sent email to support and now an email to baikal@baikalminer.com to be safe....so not sure much else I can do ..in that I'm dorked with skype and no reply

what a cluster this all is ..site confusing and otherwise Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gunna01

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:18:27 AM

Judging by the number of payments to the BTC address it seems there were only around 50 units on offer.

Seems like a small run to perhaps build capital for the next run
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

I'm starting to worry that it was all a massive scam.

I got an email from someone called Charles Zhou after complaining that they would not accept dash and that their website is terrible.

He told me that they had "fixed" my order on the website so that I could pay in dash. I did that and sent them an email with a screenshot showing plenty of confirmations but the status of my order on the website is that it took me too long.

I have sent multiple emails asking about WTF is going on and I haven't had any response since I paid. None.

Has anyone here actually been told that they have successfully ordered a cube and that it's on it's way?

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
Gunna01

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:33:50 AM

I'm starting to worry that it was all a massive scam.

I got an email from someone called Charles Zhou after complaining that they would not accept dash and that their website is terrible.

He told me that they had "fixed" my order on the website so that I could pay in dash. I did that and sent them an email with a screenshot showing plenty of confirmations but the status of my order on the website is that it took me too long.

I have sent multiple emails asking about WTF is going on and I haven't had any response since I paid. None.

Has anyone here actually been told that they have successfully ordered a cube and that it's on it's way?

Via Skype I sent TXID and screenshot. My order then changed on the site to 'Paid but not shipped" Shipping will take place within 5 business days they say. I asked about my friends order and supplied screen shots and he said he forwarded to a colleague.

I think it's 1 or 2 guys managing it so responses may be slow with such high demand
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

I think it's 1 or 2 guys managing it so responses may be slow with such high demand

This is my impression, too.  I ordered many times through email with them, and the process was definitely kinda weird.  That said, everything worked out fine with shipping and the products are rock solid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: