Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON?  (Read 27819 times)
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

Any update with cube purchase?
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:24:29 AM

I have talk with bikalminer on skype, they told me that the miner was available but when I try to but from http://www.baikalminer.com/ but I get out of stock message.

Is the bikalminer account on skype fake ?

Please let me know

thx

yeah there are a bunch of fake baikalminer sites on skype.

use the skype they have on their www page make them verify thru them ail from their to you they are still out i think thou...only order thru the legit web site!

edit: the regular english side of the site does not come up https:// secure in any way ..weird..just informed them ...that should not do that Smiley

I just got on ...no stock on the regular baikalminer site....they informed me weeks ago you are just supposed to lurk on the www site till (or if) they announce lol

Last week I finally got contact with Baikal via a Chinese chat. They are now on some Chinese holiday until April 5th. Anyway, they officially are sold out of A900's but will dispatch group orders of 35, possibly 30. A bit too rich for me but by the next day they said the batch was already taken anyway. They are bound to respond to an order of that size (or larger). If someone here is able to start a group-buy that's probably a way to go forward, I'm down for 5 of the units. PM me if you are able to administer a group-buy.

Where and when? You sure you can reach out to them and get us a guranteed pre order? If so i do half of the 30!

No, I cannot guarantee pre-order.  I actually prefer someone else administer the group buy. I can help trying to get in touch with them. To be honest they havent replied on the chat the last 2 days. Last email I got they prefer ppl order through the site - but there's no stock.  Looks like a dead end..   Angry

thanks for the reply. same here, feels like a dead end trying to discuss any kind of pre order with them.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

I don't suppose there is anyone on here in my trust circle? It is 4 days later and Baikal losing my stuff..NOW informs me in USA at 3:22 am ..that
they can process my order...

of course I thought with no reply ...it was all gone right? I mean it has been frigging 4 days!

So, of course I am BTC less now ....scratching head ..hoping because they seemed to have lost me ..they will accept a wire xfer

or anyone who has dealt with or knows me on here in my trust circle (or someone who wants to get on it quick) contact me for a 800 usd btc loan

gonna suck watching this thing fade away on the 2 hr timeline i suspect I will be given

only thing I have to convert is lisk ..and shapeshift dont' take that to convert anymore

oh well......probably did not need the toy anyway..but figured I'd see if anyone was on that I'd done deals with on the thread

that could loan me some

been one wild week with bitmain equip and now this Smiley

anyway needed to vent thanks for listening

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

i just got a reply from Baikal.

hi
usually, 3 working days after confirm the payment. will be OK for shipment, due to current situation, we need to sort out all order, kind busy here, so it did takes longer time than before, maybe 5/6 days. Thank you for your kind understanding

so next week the cube will be shipped.. wooooo.. i manage to buy 1.. hahahaha

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

i just got a reply from Baikal.

hi
usually, 3 working days after confirm the payment. will be OK for shipment, due to current situation, we need to sort out all order, kind busy here, so it did takes longer time than before, maybe 5/6 days. Thank you for your kind understanding

so next week the cube will be shipped.. wooooo.. i manage to buy 1.. hahahaha

I was told IF something is sitting in your cart yet (in my case 4 days later) they will get to you..sounds like they had to start over and do it by hand
damn near fell off my chair when an email pop'd up at 3am asking to confirm address and if I was ready for a final price !!!!

also the 2 hour timeline you can contact them to tell when to hit the trigger when you have your BTC ready to send..if for some reason they do and it auto logs out after 2hrs and you are stuckI had some guys I know here...send and email saying they were frigging sleeping at 3am could they get a re-do and baikal said yes...so options

thus my BTC is synching now and I should be OK but last nite in my previous post I was like WTF...in that all my BTC went to L3+'s because
I thought my one order was toast..I think they thought that was frigging amusing

anyway folk with stuff in the cart from the previous cluster of a try to get these things...that got it as far as the cart contact baikal@baikalminer.com and
type carefully if it is baikalminer(s).com the scammers will take your money. Also they like to talk to you on skype if possible so they can see you are
set when they pull the trigger on final price and you have 2 hours to pay...makes sense

so you are set you tell them..they pull the trigger (reply via email or I think skype) and blamo ...you can get off the hook after days of this wild ride

(yea...now have TWO more units I did not plan for...the extra Bitmain L3+ and now this baikal 300mh cube...frigging ramen noodles and kool aid till
the next paycheck) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
baikal

Activity: 129

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:53:43 PM

Dear ALL.

First of all, sorry for being here too late, recently is really busy here... two hands is really not enough!!!

So, one more time,  apologize for the delay of shippment of those friends who has made the payment, we have been trying our best to faster the process.

Good news is we already sorted out most orders that be confirmed on Monday, if everything is OK, we will start delivery tomorrow. Once miner be shipped out, waybill will be updated on website as soon as possible, keep an eyes on your order states. I really hope you all your guys will like this new toy!  Smiley Smiley Smiley . By the way, people who first buying products please must be careful, all correct contacting info can be found from our website, also we recommend you can double checking us by Email or skype if you are not sure.

One last thing, if you still have order number in hand not be confirmed, and maybe we missed your email, please do not hesitate to contact us to finish the order. friends who not able to book an order number this time, please be more patience, once next batch come, we will update news to our website.

best regards.
Baikal

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

Dear ALL.

First of all, sorry for being here too late, recently is really busy here... two hands is really not enough!!!

So, one more time,  apologize for the delay of shippment of those friends who has made the payment, we have been trying our best to faster the process.

Good news is we already sorted out most orders that be confirmed on Monday, if everything is OK, we will start delivery tomorrow. Once miner be shipped out, waybill will be updated on website as soon as possible, keep an eyes on your order states. I really hope you all your guys will like this new toy!  Smiley Smiley Smiley . By the way, people who first buying products please must be careful, all correct contacting info can be found from our website, also we recommend you can double checking us by Email or skype if you are not sure.

One last thing, if you still have order number in hand not be confirmed, and maybe we missed your email, please do not hesitate to contact us to finish the order. friends who not able to book an order number this time, please be more patience, once next batch come, we will update news to our website.

best regards.
Baikal
Thank you guys for working as hard as you do.  We all want you to succeed!

TrX
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:19:10 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:15:22 PM by Amph

i want to ask, if there is a way to mine two coins simultaneously with a-900 giant, i want to divide the hash in two coin, i see there are two thread that can mine, it should be possible in theory
nocab72

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:04:48 PM

i wantr to ask, if there is a way to mine two coins simultaneously with a-900 giant, i want to divide the hash in two coin, i see there are two thread that cna mine, it should be possible in theory

If the software miner build on the Baikal allows you to enable/select specific ASIC boards, then yes, you should be able to run 2 instances of the mining software (manually) and choose what pool/coin to mine with each.  Much like Claymore, EWBF, etc allow you to choose to enable specific GPU's.   I believe the A900 has 2 x 450Mh boards.

Kyle
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

i wantr to ask, if there is a way to mine two coins simultaneously with a-900 giant, i want to divide the hash in two coin, i see there are two thread that cna mine, it should be possible in theory

If the software miner build on the Baikal allows you to enable/select specific ASIC boards, then yes, you should be able to run 2 instances of the mining software (manually) and choose what pool/coin to mine with each.  Much like Claymore, EWBF, etc allow you to choose to enable specific GPU's.   I believe the A900 has 2 x 450Mh boards.

Kyle

Afaik this should be possible through sgminer itself and loadbalance strategies, though i have not tested this
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

Kyle

Afaik this should be possible through sgminer itself and loadbalance strategies, though i have not tested this

you mean the sgminer option i can see on the web gui?
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

Kyle

yes, i know from someone how tried to achieve this but didnt get it working though

sgminer supports this via https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/blob/master/doc/configuration.md#load-balance

it might work with the latest 5.X sgminer included in 3.0 images, you might as well need to play around with the shell to get it working
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

Kyle

yes, i know from someone how tried to achieve this but didnt get it working though

sgminer supports this via https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/blob/master/doc/configuration.md#load-balance

it might work with the latest 5.X sgminer included in 3.0 images, you might as well need to play around with the shell to get it working

The location of sgminer on the OrangePi is /opt/scripta/bin/sgminer.  The .conf file, where you will need to test your load balancing settings, is at /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf.  These files are owned by the root user, so you'll need to sudo your text editor in order to save the file after changing it.  Be careful with the sudo command if you've not got a ton of experience under your belt.

Have fun.
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Hi, from the GUI  you can try to "Add option"
left box: load-balance
right box: true
set priority in all the pool to 10 so every pool has the same hashrate

W_M
Drawde

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Anyone know what kind of power plug the cube needs? In the picture it looks like a 2x3(6) plug VGA 12V connector found on MB power supplies but there is no documentation on their website describing what it requires and they aren't answering email questions at the moment.
nocab72

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

Anyone know what kind of power plug the cube needs? In the picture it looks like a 2x3(6) plug VGA 12V connector found on MB power supplies but there is no documentation on their website describing what it requires and they aren't answering email questions at the moment.

specs say 75W for X11.  other details in image linked.

http://www.baikalminer.com/ueditor/php/upload/image/20170414/1492137222606317.png

scroll down on this page (source):  http://www.baikalminer.com/product_view.php?ID=11

EDIT:  Sorry you didn't ask for power DRAW, you asked about power PLUG.  Appears to be standard PCIe 6pin.
http://www.baikalminer.com/ueditor/php/upload/image/20170414/1492137222420076.jpg

Folks should receive their items soon (maybe by Monday some?). Please someone confirm once in-hand.  TY

Kyle
Drawde

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Folks should receive their items soon (maybe by Monday some?). Please someone confirm once in-hand.  TY

I ordered mine Monday morning and it still hasn't shipped so I'll be surprised if anyone gets theirs by next Monday but I hope someone does.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

Some people still may not know this ..so will post it again ..to cut down on the PM's I got....AGAIN... IF you have a miner still sitting in your cart after ..what is it 6 days..it is still good to
pay...a lot of folk after 4 days (myself included) without hearing from them assumed that we were S0L ....

mine just confirmed after payment yesterday...so drag your buddies back to this ..those who have lost hope..and are not following this thread anymore...

(trying to chase one guy down..but he is on 'vacation' and went 'wireless' ..ack! how can you even go that long without internet cats is beyond me) Smiley

Anyway get the word out..to those who don't frequent bitcointalk and this thread daily ..I got more then a couple pm's from my last post...just double checking here

later

brad

maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

Update
Just got my UPS tracking number from my order and this tracking number is working also on UPS site.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Drawde

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

Update
Just got my UPS tracking number from my order and this tracking number is working also on UPS site.

What day did you get your order completed? My order was not completed until Tuesday morning US EST.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: