Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON?  (Read 27819 times)
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

Any one has sent wire payment in USD?

they send me a form to pay by wire , but ill hold off seems fishy

Singapore bank? UOB Bank right? they re-send bank detail with account number and beneficiary name now..It is a company name. I tried to call UOB Singapore, they wont disclose the account holder if this is legit or not, Bank just informed me to look at the forum LOL...but we are all scare like hell being scam with real baikal or not ?!?!

Can people who have ordered successfully from them in the past chime in? How'd you pay, to where, order confirmation? etc

edit: I sent them a link to this thread and asked them to post us a reply . .  we will see if they can take the 2 minutes to do so. .

I paid for a cube using BTC quantity based upon what they specified in my order on their website that includes shipping based on my address. It was pretty clearly documented what their policy is and it is not via USD and wire. We could only pay with BTC or Dash. This definitely sounds like a scam. After sending them the BTC I sent  a screen shot showing 2 confirmations and then they asked for additional confirmations via skype the next day which I provided in realtime. I also noticed that their email is currently non-functional and I am pretty certain their is no inventory available at the moment awaiting their next shipment.  We could also only purchase one or two in our order. Their website is the worst I have ever encountered in trying to order something and I was constantly in fear of something getting lost or not being able to logon again, which happened several times to me.

AND my previous order (finished order) record was gone..clean, like i never bought something from them...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Singapore bank? UOB Bank right? they re-send bank detail with account number and beneficiary name now..It is a company name. I tried to call UOB Singapore, they wont disclose the account holder if this is legit or not, Bank just informed me to look at the forum LOL...but we are all scare like hell being scam with real baikal or not ?!?!

Can people who have ordered successfully from them in the past chime in? How'd you pay, to where, order confirmation? etc

edit: I sent them a link to this thread and asked them to post us a reply . .  we will see if they can take the 2 minutes to do so. .

I paid for a cube using BTC quantity based upon what they specified in my order on their website that includes shipping based on my address. It was pretty clearly documented what their policy is and it is not via USD and wire. We could only pay with BTC or Dash. This definitely sounds like a scam. After sending them the BTC I sent  a screen shot showing 2 confirmations and then they asked for additional confirmations via skype the next day which I provided in realtime. I also noticed that their email is currently non-functional and I am pretty certain their is no inventory available at the moment awaiting their next shipment.  We could also only purchase one or two in our order. Their website is the worst I have ever encountered in trying to order something and I was constantly in fear of something getting lost or not being able to logon again, which happened several times to me.

AND my previous order (finished order) record was gone..clean, like i never bought something from them...

Maybe they were hacked and have restored the site from backup as my finished order and previous FAQ questions are gone.
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:53:39 AM

edit: I sent them a link to this thread and asked them to post us a reply . .  we will see if they can take the 2 minutes to do so. .

From that previous order, do you received the miner and is everything okay? When you buy it?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:57:56 AM

Should we assume since theyre now accepting USD wire transfer that they have been compromised or are we all going crazy lol

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Fomi4

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

I wish American companies produced chips so we get better service... They are online but nothing is clear. Ppl throwing money at them and they can't even provide support and organize a simple business process
rnjay2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:43:24 AM

Same thing they sent me information about how to preorder for quad and to be shipped by 2nd week of May. I have talked to someone who supposedly bought from them several times and had always paid with btc and successfully got his orders. However, I don't know how long ago that was. Baikal website and skype seems pretty sketchy today. Yes, I also sent them an e-mail that bounced back on several occasions today. I sent them skype replies and has not responded for several hours after giving the "order request" form to be filled out via email.
Wwac

Activity: 140

Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

Does anyone have more info about the baikalminer.eu site?
And did anyone order anything from it? I really don't know what to believe anymore
But really want that quad!

Hostyourminer.com

Makes hosting a single miner profitable!
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

Does anyone have more info about the baikalminer.eu site?
And did anyone order anything from it? I really don't know what to believe anymore
But really want that quad!

SCAM STAY THE FUCK AWAY

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
baikal

Activity: 129

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

Dear All.

Really sorry for all the troubling. I Hope below clarfications could be helps.

For the safety of all customer's information, we temporarily closed the online order system. so, now all orders will be finished on our offcial Email(baikal@baikalminer.com).

In order to speed up our response, please help us to contact the right personal for asking questions:
-all questions before placing order, like shipment, pre-order, etc, please contact our Skype: baikalminer  (no other letter and characters on our account name)

-If all you questions has been answered, then directly start a new email with below information to our official email.
Please write with below frame:
1) Purchase quantity. (eg: Quad-Cube * 4)
2) Payment method. (bank transfer/BTC)
3) Detailed shipping address with phone.

Sorry again about the delay of response, please be sure, we are trying our best to get back to you.

best regards.
Baikal Team.

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:25:02 AM

website, skype, QQ, email, and now bitcointalk all confirmed...
should we all still be freakin out?
Fomi4

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

All info could be stolen.. I don't know! by Pinidea may be  Grin There is nothing said about what happened and what problems they are experiencing. Maybe mail server is down and they do not have enough ppl to handle all requests, due to high demand. Or they have some conflicts inside team, I got emails from 2 different ppl from same domain... Can Baikal confirm VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED is their company and other bank details, so people who did wires feel confident? Install SSL certificate on the website? pay a fucking 1500$ (which I believe is less than profit from one quadcube) for a new good and comfortable website, where ppl feel safe? All this come from low competition... hope it will change and Baikal will become more customer oriented and safe!
cryptotore

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

They just answered ny email again and confirmed that my order is ok.

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

I dont know whats been going on. I skyped Monday and every day afterwards. Emailed to baikal and the ylee addresses, provided all the details requested, but still nothing.
They are just not accepting my request for an order.
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

I want to buy

Why are they taking orders like this

I'm afraid to pay
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

I dont know whats been going on. I skyped Monday and every day afterwards. Emailed to baikal and the ylee addresses, provided all the details requested, but still nothing.

Also monday ..just got a hold of skype person...says she forwarded my email..this time...due to no reply since monday as well

we will see

needless to say...I just am  getting now 2 cubes vs 4 cubes to split with a buddy

it is officially at over a year ROI toy status imho now ...

also they must have plenty of people..the must get FOUR cubes I was told then is no longer the case according to skype person just now

so worth 1 cube to give me 2 cubes for the heck of it...but again I figure a cube is gonna be over a 1 year ROI now ..when the bigger A900 stuff
comes out this year etc etc

but at 75 watts ..it will likely eventually ROI..but not gonna bet the house on it

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

My test email to baikal@baikalminer.com didn't bounce today.  So that's something.
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

Yea, got hold of skype person. They couldnt find my email, so I resent while on skype... Seems my emais may have dropped into a spam folder...
Anyhow, they found it and sent me the payment info, only 1 quad though, it's something...
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

Can anyone who's previously ordered successfully confirm their BTC address? Pm if needed?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

Can anyone who's previously ordered successfully confirm their BTC address? Pm if needed?
if i'm not mistaken, their bitcoin address changes for each purchases..
nuanicaj

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

I got a quote from them for a cube.  fuckers wanted .7813  btc for a cube they said $799 plus $37 that should be about .65 btc they are asking $1010 US
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: