Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what ico to buy  (Read 448 times)
amirmass (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:40:01 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 01:00:05 AM by amirmass

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redcastle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:56:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 12:16:09 AM by redcastle

It's embarrassing how many alt-accounts these people have.

Don't listen to him, GMB was exposed for being SCAM ICO. All the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833775.0
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

I think its depend on the investment that what you wants to trade,
If you have plan to invest in for long time purpose then buy some good coins at low price because they will definitely provides you the good profit,

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

ico is the most well known platform in the crypto money world. a very crowded platform. offers reasonable investment opportunities for investors. the number of ico has been increasing lately. my favorite ico to me is Capital Technologies & Research.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

i have look at a lot of ICOs,a lot of them are scams or very weak project that do not deserve any public funding.I am considering  CORL (corl.io) and Robotinaico.com.It seem to be very promising.
rahutomo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

altcoin investor confidence lies in the management of ICO organizers.
And I hope, for those who will follow some ICO, beware of their failure in the back.
Because they reflect their own performance.
TribeMedia

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

Thats a hard question... Are you looking for a token sale or something that is listed in an exchange? Technically - i dont think listed cryptocurrencies qualify as ICO's anymore.

Couple of things you should look for before investing:
- Solid business model that is capable of hitting ROI goals in the next 6-12 months.
- Solid Team
- Working product (whatever they are doing is more than just an idea)
- Social Media + Online presence is on point.
- They are doing something unique in terms of communicating with investors (ICOs that dont do this, arent looking out for their investors).

My favorite at the moment? Kimera.ai

Why?
They are working on Artificial General Intelligence, which is some pretty cool stuff. They meet all the requirements above. They also have a youtube documentary / web series that talks about everything they are doing... Hard to scam people, when everyone knows who they are.

vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

However, ICO is essentially a financial act to raise funds through the sale of project tokens through a project plan that has not yet reached the end of the product. The basic process is: the project party writes a few pages of white papers, issues new tokens, and sells some of them to exchange tens of millions or even billions of bitcoins or ether coins.
The thinking behind ICO is that the company is committed to building blockchain-based products or services.
In order to raise the funds needed to implement their development plans, the company will issue digital tokens and sell them all to investors. Then, when the service begins to run, investors can use these tokens to run the service, or they can profit by holding or selling them.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Ambit Mining is one of the best projects of April, it has huge perspective I guess, I am following it very carefully and can say thah the team is very responsive, project itself is very good, and the information always available.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

According to this, altcoin investor confidence lies in the management of ICO organizers
many of them are scams or very weak projects that do not deserve public funding. But if you have a plan to invest for long-term goals then buy a good coin at a low price because they will definitely give you an advantage.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Im wearing this signatire of productivist which I believe a greay project listed on bountyhive platfrom. Reading the whitepaper lools very attractive to me. So im not hesitate to join in bounty campaign and after im planning to buy some and hold

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

I would focus on recently launched initial coin offerings. Universa, WePower, Singularity, those have all proven that they are legit projects and now it is just waiting for the next alt run.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I already investing in Ambit mining ICO, It is one favorite for this month. the projects seems very good, team is always ready to answer the questions at any channel. I would suggest to pay attention to this ICO.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

I am currently focussing on universa because I think it is a very promising and undervalued project. You should definitively take a look. It even dropped in price a little bit last days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

ICO is now quite difficult to choose for investment. Too much scam. It is especially difficult for beginners
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

The best iCO to get into is the one which doest not have an ICO, Try the THUG Community, They have no ICO, give their Coins for free and the best thing is they are already on the market.ICO can be a hassle, so it is for your own good to participate in THUG Airdrop and get free THUGS without any ICO😊
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Looks like EOS is a good buy it's already at the top 5 and its still on ICO just imagine how huge the price will be after the ICO Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

As of now, going by the rankings, EiraCube, Sharpay and Paymon look the most promising. They all are rated above 4.5 stars and every time you see such a rating, you should consider it a very safe investment. I have seen people multiplaying their money after the launch of ICO.
For example the price of ICO of IOST Token was 0.01$ and today it is 0.048%, which is an increase of 400% almost. Go out, take a small risk, and invest.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

The name of the topic are a brilliant illustration to the situation we got nowadays when people have no knowledges and even basic understanding of cryptocurrency
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: