Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Follow Twitter Service*  (Read 797 times)
shutdown (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:37:25 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 11:06:32 AM by shutdown

CHEAP SERVICE
Hello everyone, today I start a service of twitter
This is a service to increase the number of followers of your twitter everyday
I would like to briefly introduce about it.
We have three links that you can use to increase the number of followers. They are linked together.
You can get a minimum of 30 followers per day or more and unlimited number. That could be 10000 or 100000 followers for a long period of use.
We commit, all followers are real 100%  and never change.
If you do not trust, send me your twitter account. I will do an example for you, You will get 30 followers immediately
*The only condition is that your twitter account must be active at least 5 days and have at least 1 tweet, an avatar.
Pay me 0.002 BTC and I will guide you in detail.
Send me a message and you will get what you need
Dear
Trust
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Only an image can not express your words. You need to put your details here in order to let us know what you want, what your topic is .

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:07:34 AM

Only an image can not express your words. You need to put your details here in order to let us know what you want, what your topic is .
Sorry, that was a mistake, I edited it, and the service open now Smiley
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

Hey, for this service do I have to provide you with my account login information? and minimum 30 followers till when?

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

Hey, for this service do I have to provide you with my account login information? and minimum 30 followers till when?
I will only accept your account when I'm free, and I will make your account receive 30 followers within 5 minutes. very easy.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

I will only accept your account when I'm free, and I will make your account receive 30 followers within 5 minutes. very easy.

30 followers for 0.002? even daily, that is not alot. Also, what if your service is not working/ do you provide/accept escrow?

Also can you provide any examples of accounts which you used this method with? You were talking about 10-20k, you must get these numbers from somewhere, don't you?

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

30 followers for 0.002? even daily, that is not alot. Also, what if your service is not working/ do you provide/accept escrow?

Also can you provide any examples of accounts which you used this method with? You were talking about 10-20k, you must get these numbers from somewhere, don't you?
No, You misunderstood, I was paid only once with 0.002, 30 followers is the number they can receive per day, they do not need to pay any extra fees
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Only accept when you are free is that daily? or like whenever you are free in a week/month my question is will you be getting minimum 30 followers at-least per day for around 2-3 months?

chesatochi

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Do you offer real twitter followers? Twitter bots have no value. Took me over 3 months to reach 735 with hard work and provide good contents to my followers.

Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:19:10 AM

can you tell me more details on pm ?

ex: all your followers active or passive , etc

bdsahin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

I sell instragam like follower 100 like only 0.0001 btc.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Only accept when you are free is that daily? or like whenever you are free in a week/month my question is will you be getting minimum 30 followers at-least per day for around 2-3 months?

This service will last until twitter is no longer active, that's for sure. I will get paid once and never repeat, you can use the service indefinitely.

Do you offer real twitter followers? Twitter bots have no value. Took me over 3 months to reach 735 with hard work and provide good contents to my followers.

they do show that the inability and incompetence of you, I can rise to the first 100 followers to use and 30 followers per day. It is not restricted.

can you tell me more details on pm ?

ex: all your followers active or passive , etc
I will send you a message

I sell instragam like follower 100 like only 0.0001 btc.

Do not operate your service in my thread.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:58:34 PM

Ok. So I understand, that i pay you only one time 0.002 BTC ,  you show me this method, and from this moment, my account will be growing everyday with 30 real followers? Am I correct?

So now - do this method is automatic, or i have to do something everyday?
kohavn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

To increase follower on fb, twitter is easy. Hard for G+. But send bitcoin maybe he will scam you first.
shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

Ok. So I understand, that i pay you only one time 0.002 BTC ,  you show me this method, and from this moment, my account will be growing everyday with 30 real followers? Am I correct?

So now - do this method is automatic, or i have to do something everyday?
You're right. But it's not automatic. You must log in every day if you want to increase the number of followers. It takes only 5 minutes. If you want to use the service, I will guide you in detail.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Sorry to say this, this is a bullshit service, it's too bothering for us everyday, we need something more interactive than the followers from the system every day, and This service is a bit expensive. I know you are a scammer, you are taking advantage of the twitter system to make money, I can completely open a service similar to yours, because I know how to do like you, everyone should know about It, you are not allowed to abuse it to make money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: