Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Follow Twitter Service*  (Read 797 times)
shutdown (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:37:25 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 11:06:32 AM by shutdown

CHEAP SERVICE
Hello everyone, today I start a service of twitter
This is a service to increase the number of followers of your twitter everyday
I would like to briefly introduce about it.
We have three links that you can use to increase the number of followers. They are linked together.
You can get a minimum of 30 followers per day or more and unlimited number. That could be 10000 or 100000 followers for a long period of use.
We commit, all followers are real 100%  and never change.
If you do not trust, send me your twitter account. I will do an example for you, You will get 30 followers immediately
*The only condition is that your twitter account must be active at least 5 days and have at least 1 tweet, an avatar.
Pay me 0.002 BTC and I will guide you in detail.
Send me a message and you will get what you need
Dear
Trust
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Only an image can not express your words. You need to put your details here in order to let us know what you want, what your topic is .

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:07:34 AM

Only an image can not express your words. You need to put your details here in order to let us know what you want, what your topic is .
Sorry, that was a mistake, I edited it, and the service open now Smiley
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

Hey, for this service do I have to provide you with my account login information? and minimum 30 followers till when?

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

Hey, for this service do I have to provide you with my account login information? and minimum 30 followers till when?
I will only accept your account when I'm free, and I will make your account receive 30 followers within 5 minutes. very easy.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

I will only accept your account when I'm free, and I will make your account receive 30 followers within 5 minutes. very easy.

30 followers for 0.002? even daily, that is not alot. Also, what if your service is not working/ do you provide/accept escrow?

Also can you provide any examples of accounts which you used this method with? You were talking about 10-20k, you must get these numbers from somewhere, don't you?

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

30 followers for 0.002? even daily, that is not alot. Also, what if your service is not working/ do you provide/accept escrow?

Also can you provide any examples of accounts which you used this method with? You were talking about 10-20k, you must get these numbers from somewhere, don't you?
No, You misunderstood, I was paid only once with 0.002, 30 followers is the number they can receive per day, they do not need to pay any extra fees
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

Only accept when you are free is that daily? or like whenever you are free in a week/month my question is will you be getting minimum 30 followers at-least per day for around 2-3 months?

chesatochi

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Do you offer real twitter followers? Twitter bots have no value. Took me over 3 months to reach 735 with hard work and provide good contents to my followers.

Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:19:10 AM

can you tell me more details on pm ?

ex: all your followers active or passive , etc

bdsahin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

I sell instragam like follower 100 like only 0.0001 btc.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Only accept when you are free is that daily? or like whenever you are free in a week/month my question is will you be getting minimum 30 followers at-least per day for around 2-3 months?

This service will last until twitter is no longer active, that's for sure. I will get paid once and never repeat, you can use the service indefinitely.

Do you offer real twitter followers? Twitter bots have no value. Took me over 3 months to reach 735 with hard work and provide good contents to my followers.

they do show that the inability and incompetence of you, I can rise to the first 100 followers to use and 30 followers per day. It is not restricted.

can you tell me more details on pm ?

ex: all your followers active or passive , etc
I will send you a message

I sell instragam like follower 100 like only 0.0001 btc.

Do not operate your service in my thread.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:58:34 PM

Ok. So I understand, that i pay you only one time 0.002 BTC ,  you show me this method, and from this moment, my account will be growing everyday with 30 real followers? Am I correct?

So now - do this method is automatic, or i have to do something everyday?
kohavn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

To increase follower on fb, twitter is easy. Hard for G+. But send bitcoin maybe he will scam you first.
shutdown (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:09:53 AM

Ok. So I understand, that i pay you only one time 0.002 BTC ,  you show me this method, and from this moment, my account will be growing everyday with 30 real followers? Am I correct?

So now - do this method is automatic, or i have to do something everyday?
You're right. But it's not automatic. You must log in every day if you want to increase the number of followers. It takes only 5 minutes. If you want to use the service, I will guide you in detail.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

Sorry to say this, this is a bullshit service, it's too bothering for us everyday, we need something more interactive than the followers from the system every day, and This service is a bit expensive. I know you are a scammer, you are taking advantage of the twitter system to make money, I can completely open a service similar to yours, because I know how to do like you, everyone should know about It, you are not allowed to abuse it to make money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: