Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
abjingyun

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:33:51 AM

Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market

indeed - but also note that this project has existed a long time already, over 2 years now already- so this is not a newcomer like the stampede of others we see right now!
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

indeed - but also note that this project has existed a long time already, over 2 years now already- so this is not a newcomer like the stampede of others we see right now!

correct folks. most of them are only good during the ico.. after getting the investments, the process and their developments went slower..and most of them do not meet the exact timeline of their roadmaps.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

correct folks. most of them are only good during the ico.. after getting the investments, the process and their developments went slower..and most of them do not meet the exact timeline of their roadmaps.

This has been the trend for quite some time now for ICOs though some still stand out and follow their roadmap meticulously with dedication, I hope this project also stands out.
om9

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

joined for bounty with my twitter account
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

This has been the trend for quite some time now for ICOs though some still stand out and follow their roadmap meticulously with dedication, I hope this project also stands out.

yes, lets just hope for the betterment fo everyone. especially the project.
i hope this project will really be success as they are launching their ico.
Feromon

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

Do you have some bounty manager? Does anyone check the spreadsheets? Week 1 - Empty, Week 2 - Empty Huh?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

In a decentralized market how will be managed reputation of seller and buyer?
The buyer will be registered? What data will the block collect?

The details of our reputation system are still being finalized. However, no registration will be needed. Every seller and buyer is uniquely identified by an ETH address, and this is how reputation ratings will be associated with them.

good.
this is really good for maintain anonimity.
So, the feedback system is backed to an ETH adress... if i understand well
The reputation system will be associated to the addresses Ethereum and I understand that we can only have one address ? it will be possible to have multiple address on the same DEX ? in this way, if a user had a wrong behaviour is enough to change the DEX and address ? if you want to clarify these doubts, good job
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:29:36 PM

The details of our reputation system are still being finalized. However, no registration will be needed. Every seller and buyer is uniquely identified by an ETH address, and this is how reputation ratings will be associated with them.

good.
The reputation system will be associated to the addresses Ethereum and I understand that we can only have one address ? it will be possible to have multiple address on the same DEX ? in this way, if a user had a wrong behaviour is enough to change the DEX and address ? if you want to clarify these doubts, good job

I'm also concerned about this point. I'm not convinced that having only one address per individual, is a good solution in the crypto world.

I guess the reputation system will have to be replaced by some sort of smart contract.

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

good.

I'm also concerned about this point. I'm not convinced that having only one address per individual, is a good solution in the crypto world.

I guess the reputation system will have to be replaced by some sort of smart contract.

the reputation system is already testable on the wallet/dex ? otherwise we have to wait
for the final version to try out the reputation system and feedback
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

good.

the reputation system is already testable on the wallet/dex ? otherwise we have to wait

why you do not talk about the reputation system and feedback?
i think analisys is alredy done and no you are implementing..
so, you already talking about...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:23:46 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:39:01 AM by enigmatical

good.

I hope Bitboost team are taking note of these, kindly address the reputation system & feedback where necessary. The reputation system would create credibility amongst sellers on The Block.
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:51:46 AM

Do you have some bounty manager? Does anyone check the spreadsheets? Week 1 - Empty, Week 2 - Empty Huh?

Hi Feromon, our bounty manager is updating it, please check in the next hours to see the update! Stay tuned!
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

have you caught the vision of the decision of the american SEC about ICO ? they want to limit the free market if they are unable to control it. also other institutions could take similar decisions and we will have to find other ways to cover these projects have

https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-declares-dao-tokens-securities-icos-federal-securities-laws/?utm_source=SEC%20Declares%20DAO%20Tokens&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram%20Channel
Feromon

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:34:50 PM

Who counts Twitter and facebook bounty? Can someone answer?
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

have you caught the vision of the decision of the american SEC about ICO ? they want to limit the free market if they are unable to control it. also other institutions could take similar decisions and we will have to find other ways to cover these projects have

https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-declares-dao-tokens-securities-icos-federal-securities-laws/?utm_source=SEC%20Declares%20DAO%20Tokens&utm_medium=telegram&utm_campaign=Telegram%20Channel

Typical of USA. They want to control this new technology.
If USA doesn't  allow to grow and prosper, all the ICO will be outside their country.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

Typical of USA. They want to control this new technology.
If USA doesn't  allow to grow and prosper, all the ICO will be outside their country.
of course, I think too that the ideas and investment move where the soil is suitable and where the laws are more elastic. look for example what they are doing, switzerland, malta, kazakhstan, and other countries. who will impose rigid laws will remain cut off from the revenue that will come from new economies
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

good.
this is a good compromise no registration and that preserve anonimity and feedback of sellers based on eth address...
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/890217828422385664

enigmatical

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:33:55 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:44:46 AM by enigmatical

Who counts Twitter and facebook bounty? Can someone answer?

The bounty manager is in charge of these, probably send him a private message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403. In case there are inconsistencies you observe, be patient as it will be updated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: