Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

Thanks , but I can't see any link to participate in BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign

You can write to the support http://www.bitboost.net/contact-us/ but check if your languange is listed on https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03 .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:11:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:55:49 AM by enigmatical

Reading the Whitepaper I find very interesting that Bitboost allows items to be made available for sale for the low cost of USD 1 per listing. The Block doesn’t charge any fee to purchase items!!!

SURE!
this is nothing compared to the ebay fee.
on ebay, you have 10% fee, of the auction end value...
crazy!

This is definitely one of the unique selling point of this marvelous project, with this, it supercedes traditional online stores as no other e-commerce store can beat, offering this service for so cheap a price.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

so very low fee compared to ebay that have a final 10% fee,so bitboost will be a  very cheap place to sell items...
burebizta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

reserved Deutsche translate
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Reading the Whitepaper I find very interesting that Bitboost allows items to be made available for sale for the low cost of USD 1 per listing. The Block doesn’t charge any fee to purchase items!!!

SURE!
crazy!

This is definitely one of the unique selling point of this marvelous project, no other e-commerce store can beat, offering this service for so cheap a price.
this project has a great strength which is easy experience to users and will become a formidable competitor for the traditional e-commerce
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:22:03 PM

SURE!
crazy!

This is definitely one of the unique selling point of this marvelous project, no other e-commerce store can beat, offering this service for so cheap a price.
i totally agree with this.
this is one of the point of power about the project.
and a plus is the the mobile friendly orientation of the app layout.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
1cyrax00

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

SURE!
crazy!

yeah. A new type of market, but it is not the first in the crypto world. We hope this project is the best and take us to the moon.  Roll Eyes

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

Hi i read today whitepaper is good project . stay tuned .
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Hi i read today whitepaper is good project . stay tuned .
I agree with you!!It is a very interesting concept that offers many benefits: for example the block charges customers (buyers) zero fees and traders (sellers) are not charged a commission on the sale price of their products!!!
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

SURE!
crazy!

yeah. A new type of market, but it is not the first in the crypto world. We hope this project is the best and take us to the moon.  Roll Eyes

sure.. is not the first...
there are others app on the way...
but it seems the most complete!
look at below:

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:31:13 AM

The Block mission is summarized clearly in this paragraph
BitBoost has the aspiration to enable truly free trade on a global scale. The company envisions
a global economy in which all participants can conduct business with each other peacefully and
efficiently, regardless of their location and without interference, censorship or prohibitively high fees.
                     I am fully agree with this idea
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

sorry sir until when this bounty ? and when distribution?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

enigmatical

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:18:17 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 10:07:01 PM by enigmatical

Distribution of BBT tokens and bounty reward would definitely be after ICO ends, which would be after October when the Bitboost token sale would come to an end.
1cyrax00

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

Distribution and bounty reward would definitely be after ICO ends, which would be after October

True, generally it will be defined after ICO ends. If this project goes on without problems I think in 2017. I will see BBT tokens in myetherwallet.  Grin

enigmatical

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

Another shortcoming I envisage is how team hope to solve the problem of Ether if the coin price drops in market, does it mean a seller would sell short of value, since the exchange value of Ethereum swings up and down?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

Distribution and bounty reward would definitely be after ICO ends, which would be after October

this is great... so.. minimum we will have 4 months or more!!!
i'm waiting to unware my signature then i think to wear bitBoost!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

I think that one of the main strengths of this concept is that it is built on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. So it will be resistant to the kinds of attacks that can take conventional websites offline!!
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

Very interesting project.
Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.
XenaXenita

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

joined the bounty sir thx..
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

this is great... so.. minimum we will have 4 months or more!!!
i'm waiting to unware my signature then i think to wear bitBoost!
yes this is great after i finish my actual signature,bitBoost will be my next one for sure...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: