Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

what happend with BBT ? the volume is very low now,, just $3 at yobit in 24 hours
this is unbelieveable for bitboost project ,,

The ICO purpose was to have money for development. IT worked, so no reason to bother now with exchanges.

If (and after) dev work will be finalized then they can make some new exchanges. They still have plenty of token so it make sense for them to sell them for good price... maybe ....

It's a pitty BBT token will not bring any revenue for holders. After some point in time will be no reason to buy.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

I would move my entire stack to BBT if that was their logo. The power of a good logo is very real ...........
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

I would move my entire stack to BBT if that was their logo. The power of a good logo is very real ...........
Very rare judgement on how to trust the project.
The project was good but my only concern is the exchanges, we know that it will not rise until
such time it will be trading in a high volume exchanges, I think this needs to be address the soonest.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Very rare judgement on how to trust the project.
The project was good but my only concern is the exchanges, we know that it will not rise until
such time it will be trading in a high volume exchanges, I think this needs to be address the soonest.

Making emphasis to the BBT logo isn't the issue, honestly I really don't think the logo is bad. There are quite a number of projects out there with worse logos. While team is trying to create liquidity on the platform, they should work out alternative s to get this token listed in one or more exchanges apart from the existing ones.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

The price can break $0.5 as the strong resistant
i believe if the price can break that point,, BBT price will explode  Wink
I can't agree with that, the price we are basing is useless if we are seeing a very low volume right now.
Maybe we should focus more on the development and on what the team can provide and wait until it will hit into a decent exchanges where it can deliver a real volume.

If this project want to get high volume, people have to knowing about this project first. That's why update about the development of this project on social media channel and other channel is necessary so that more people know about bitboost.

That's what I've been saying for some time; often it is worth more good marketing than the true and finished product. This is not what I want but it is the truth.

The team should update and communicate more with the community on various social networks, here in bitcointalk but also and above all on twitter, facebook, telegramm, etc.

BitBoost was the first to propose all this but in the crypto world it takes only a moment to lose this advantage .... see patientory against medicalchain and others.
The they have to be aggressive with the marketing since they do not have a very successful ICO, only few are holding this token so they have to attract new investors that are willing to put their money.

I agree that marketing really needs to be reviewed and professional s hired in this field but this would cost money which I don't know if they are willing to sacrifice to make it a household name, but I think with the sellers program if it becomes successfully, and many buyers begin to trade on BBT it will definitely be aggressively marketed.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

I am curious to ask what is the resolution with FINMA, has bitboost tried to meet up with their demands submit their administrative documents as other project did to resolve this listing issue once and for all.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Dear all, it really seems bbt is dead no volume, nearly no twitter interest. How ever this will evolve but my (even small bag) is worth nearly nothing anymore selling makes no sense no... so it seems I will stay a long term holder. Atm it wrote of my investment... we will see. At least I wish good luck to all.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Dear all, it really seems bbt is dead no volume, nearly no twitter interest. How ever this will evolve but my (even small bag) is worth nearly nothing anymore selling makes no sense no... so it seems I will stay a long term holder. Atm it wrote of my investment... we will see. At least I wish good luck to all.

i have an email about the development in this project one week ago
and the point is about the Latest Update of The Block, version 0.6.4
also now bitboost have a forum here the link https://forum.bitboost.net
i hope soon bbt price will grow  Wink

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

You should join the telegram chat they are very active there, also now they are focused on the developing the platform and the stronger marketing starts at the end of Q2 of the year. Smiley
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

You should join the telegram chat they are very active there, also now they are focused on the developing the platform and the stronger marketing starts at the end of Q2 of the year. Smiley
Investors should be more active to know what is happening with the project.
This project has is quite small by now but with the effort of the team it's possible it will rise, most project that are listed
in big exchanges are those who raised a big amount during the ICO but Bitboost can change that trend if they will be more focus on developing this project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

This project has is quite small by now but with the effort of the team it's possible it will rise, most project that are listed
in big exchanges are those who raised a big amount during the ICO but Bitboost can change that trend if they will be more focus on developing this project.

Project with small capitalization like Bitboost have a really big room for growth with adding on the major exchanges. The Block team need to concentrate to finalize working platform and exchanges listing.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
JooBra

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Project with small capitalization like Bitboost have a really big room for growth with adding on the major exchanges. The Block team need to concentrate to finalize working platform and exchanges listing.
Project maybe has a small capitalization but the team behind it is big and they are working hard to brind BBT where is belongs. So I have all trust in them.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Project maybe has a small capitalization but the team behind it is big and they are working hard to brind BBT where is belongs. So I have all trust in them.
Thats true we have to fully trust them on their work and they never failed us from the start as far as i know because they are always active like there's no holidays just to make bitboost successful. Small capitalization is much better because we can expect a big positive pump in price with that.
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Thats true we have to fully trust them on their work and they never failed us from the start as far as i know because they are always active like there's no holidays just to make bitboost successful. Small capitalization is much better because we can expect a big positive pump in price with that.

we as participants must believe in a team that has worked hard to make this project always an option for us to follow we should also be able to give appreciation to this team as well

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

The market is in shambles. Do you really believe a new exchange will magically save Bitboost?
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

Does bbt have marketing plan on upcoming q2?  Or any strategies to market the bbt?
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Will Bitboost be attending Consensus 2018? Huh Huh Huh What is going to be discussed? Huh Huh Huh
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Does bbt have marketing plan on upcoming q2?  Or any strategies to market the bbt?

yes, it is
bitboost have a strong marketing that will be start in Q2 this year
and i hope this marketing, will bring more users to the platform

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

ICO price about $0.44 and at this moment the price of bitboost about $0.125,
this is bad for bitboost!
i think and i hope new exchange will add this bitboost

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JooBra

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

ICO price about $0.44 and at this moment the price of bitboost about $0.125,
this is bad for bitboost!
i think and i hope new exchange will add this bitboost

I used this to buy some more BBT. I think presenting the working platform is more important at the moment. With platform working good more people come and listing will be easier.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: