Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:27:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

The market is now in a frozen state. Without more money, the price will be hard to rise. I don't know when to wait.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

The market is now in a frozen state. Without more money, the price will be hard to rise. I don't know when to wait.
We don't know but we can certainly see a new hope again, it's okay for the price to be like this as long as it will not totally
go down without a value, eventually we can see big players coming in and that would help to create FOMO that would help the price to pump hard.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

ICO price about $0.44 and at this moment the price of bitboost about $0.125,
this is bad for bitboost!
i think and i hope new exchange will add this bitboost

I used this to buy some more BBT. I think presenting the working platform is more important at the moment. With platform working good more people come and listing will be easier.

you are right , when the platform is really working and a lot of people use the platform i believe the price will be grow
but at this moment listed BBT in another exchange will be a good choice

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I used this to buy some more BBT. I think presenting the working platform is more important at the moment. With platform working good more people come and listing will be easier.

you are right , when the platform is really working and a lot of people use the platform i believe the price will be grow
but at this moment listed BBT in another exchange will be a good choice
If you join the telegram chat you can see that they don't want to create hype until they have a working product which is good, maybe a bit different approach in crypto but I like it. And for listing as far as I know they work on it.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

The current price might be a hell of an apology at the moment, but everything is in the crypto market is down. For instance, ETH is like 1/3 of what it was a few months ago. Listing is also another factor, let's wait till the platform is ready, active and functional then marketing would start.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

We don't know but we can certainly see a new hope again, it's okay for the price to be like this as long as it will not totally
go down without a value, eventually we can see big players coming in and that would help to create FOMO that would help the price to pump hard.

In my opinion, hyping a project without a good functioning product is shilling which usually backfires, because the price would crash even more which is what we have experienced in early Q1 it's better to deliver the product then marketing can follow, the rest would naturally fall into place.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

New exchange would not magically turn things around in terms of the price of the BBT  token. This is a misconception of most token holders, let the platform be launched, with good liquidity in place and with the combination effort of Q2 marketing by the team, I know there will definitely be an upward price movement.
JooBra

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

New exchange would not magically turn things around in terms of the price of the BBT  token. This is a misconception of most token holders, let the platform be launched, with good liquidity in place and with the combination effort of Q2 marketing by the team, I know there will definitely be an upward price movement.
That is for sure, and possibly at the time being listed will help the token holders to be happy. We just need to wait for the team to make a good job with the platform and later the price will raise.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

All true what you have said so far but in addition to working hard to get a working product, the team should work a little bit on the marketing side.
It is absurd that an Ico is made and after almost 5 months you have not made contact for a single decent exchange; I said this thing several times in the past when even BBT was traded only on Etherdelta .... well, team has engaged and has contacted the biggest swindler and thief exchange in the crypto world ... congratulations!

You can have the best platform, the best idea and the best product on the market, but without marketing and without a good exchange nobody will know you and will never buy!
This is only my opinion
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

All true what you have said so far but in addition to working hard to get a working product, the team should work a little bit on the marketing side.
It is absurd that an Ico is made and after almost 5 months you have not made contact for a single decent exchange; I said this thing several times in the past when even BBT was traded only on Etherdelta .... well, team has engaged and has contacted the biggest swindler and thief exchange in the crypto world ... congratulations!

You can have the best platform, the best idea and the best product on the market, but without marketing and without a good exchange nobody will know you and will never buy!
This is only my opinion

It only makes sense to me to market a working product that is fully functional that is applicable to real world value, not until that is achieved, marketing a product that is half complete is shilling. Unfortunately many want to make alot of money these days in short periods in the crypto world but these things don't work that way anymore. Look at the current market for all coins, what can you say now.
JooBra

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

I saw some new news from BitBoost on Facebook page. I see that project team is reading and accepting the comments from people about marketing. With more that and with working project I see this being a real success.
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

I dont know particularly how this will work, but World's first swap between Bitboost (#ERC20) and ethereum completed using BarterDex GUI v1.0.0 We look forward to this in earnest since listing is delayed due to FINMA.
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

I saw some new news from BitBoost on Facebook page. I see that project team is reading and accepting the comments from people about marketing. With more that and with working project I see this being a real success.

Of course we hope for aggressive marketing especially when the Bitboost platform will be launched and have many sellers and buyers on it, so that more people get to hear about this solid project.
JooBra

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Of course we hope for aggressive marketing especially when the Bitboost platform will be launched and have many sellers and buyers on it, so that more people get to hear about this solid project.
Their approach is logical and right one. Waiting to have a good project and then start good marketing. But like a token holder would like more news for team just too see how they do, and how is the work going.
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

It is really difficult for many token holders to swallow the patient bean and wait for the full development of the platform before serious marketing goes into action but at this point, the best shot we've all got is to wait it out for this to go mainstream and hope for the best in BBT, then naturally more people buyers and sellers use it, it appreciates in value while new listing will fall in place too.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

as for today the price is growing, but the main issue is the daily trade volume in bitboost
and when i write this, the 24 hours volume is less than $30, and this is not good for a great project like bitboost

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

It is really difficult for many token holders to swallow the patient bean and wait for the full development of the platform before serious marketing goes into action but at this point, the best shot we've all got is to wait it out for this to go mainstream and hope for the best in BBT, then naturally more people buyers and sellers use it, it appreciates in value while new listing will fall in place too.

all holders must increase their patience in this situations,
i hope the development is active to develop this Bitboost,
and this project absolutely need a new and great marketing strategy to promote the platform

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
JooBra

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

and this project absolutely need a new and great marketing strategy to promote the platform
Have you guys joined the BBT telegram chat? There you can speak with team members and be sure that they work everyday on the project. Also the marketing campain starts in 2-3 months.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Have you guys joined the BBT telegram chat? There you can speak with team members and be sure that they work everyday on the project. Also the marketing campain starts in 2-3 months.
I am already there and i don't need to ask anything because i am always updated on their twitter they never failed to tweet any news not only for bitboost but for the whole cryptocurrency very active team no need to question when the time comes and made a new high level of price. What i am waiting now is the exchange listing.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

Hey there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?

The ICO ended longtime ago mid lastyear. During the ICO the token sold between  0.4 USD to 0.46 USD and it attained an all time high up to 3 USD earlier this year.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: