Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

BitBoost’s Blockchain Marketplace Goes Live in June

The pioneering Ethereum-based e-commerce solution is looking for Sellers and Ambassadors to kickstart its new platform.

BitBoost will launch its decentralised marketplace in June. The project, which is built using Ethereum’s smart contracts, will enable buyers and sellers to connect directly – facilitating free and private online commerce.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bitboost-blockchain-marketplace-goes-live/

Good, the team is launching out the ambassadors and sellers program as this would help put out word about Bitboost and creating more awareness and recognition for it.
Finally some big updates from the team. I hope this will help the project to get to it's potential which it deserves.
Wthere this coin is avaliable or not in exchange? I read the platform and its impressive but the ICO is finish and i didn't find if there is an exchange already to buy this coin. I hope someone would answer me. Thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

The pioneering Ethereum-based e-commerce solution is looking for Sellers and Ambassadors to kickstart its new platform.

BitBoost will launch its decentralised marketplace in June. The project, which is built using Ethereum’s smart contracts, will enable buyers and sellers to connect directly – facilitating free and private online commerce.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bitboost-blockchain-marketplace-goes-live/

Good, the team is launching out the ambassadors and sellers program as this would help put out word about Bitboost and creating more awareness and recognition for it.
Finally some big updates from the team. I hope this will help the project to get to it's potential which it deserves.
Wthere this coin is avaliable or not in exchange? I read the platform and its impressive but the ICO is finish and i didn't find if there is an exchange already to buy this coin. I hope someone would answer me. Thanks.

Ofcourse it is on exchanges where you can buy it, BBT is  listed on Crex24, Yobit and Forkdelta which usually works better then etherdelta and idex market buy option is more in line with normal exchanges. We are still expecting more exchange listings.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Ofcourse it is on exchanges where you can buy it, BBT is  listed on Crex24, Yobit and Forkdelta which usually works better then etherdelta and idex market buy option is more in line with normal exchanges. We are still expecting more exchange listings.
For my experience Yobit is the best, didn't have any problem with it. But we need new and bigger exchanges, and more volume so the token will be at the price it deserves.
smithsquiin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

As what I know, The token is already listed on coinmarketcap and traded on etherdelta. Just hoping it gets on hitbtc sooner.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

For my experience Yobit is the best, didn't have any problem with it. But we need new and bigger exchanges, and more volume so the token will be at the price it deserves.

I didn't have any problems with Yobit either, I bought my stash from that exchange without qualms quite a lot of traders find it repulsive trading there
Scholles

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

As what I know, The token is already listed on coinmarketcap and traded on etherdelta. Just hoping it gets on hitbtc sooner.

It was delisted in coinmarketcap some months ago and just recently also it was delisted from IDEX exchange, I hope the team really do something about it.
khroma

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

No doubt these guys are not sleeping but unfortunately what the community expects from BBT team is just results, let's see how they deliver atleast with the launch of the platform soon
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

It was delisted in coinmarketcap some months ago and just recently also it was delisted from IDEX exchange, I hope the team really do something about it.

These delistings are beginning to be worrisome because it is definitely not good for the project and it's publicity. Also more disturbing since marketing has not commenced yet. I hope these changes soon.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

These delistings are beginning to be worrisome because it is definitely not good for the project and it's publicity. Also more disturbing since marketing has not commenced yet. I hope these changes soon.
I just read that this june probably end of it they will going to release the app so they can make some volume and to get back in marketcap. Don't be much worry the team has to do with the marketing and they only finding some good days to make it happen follow their telegram updates.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

I just read that this june probably end of it they will going to release the app so they can make some volume and to get back in marketcap. Don't be much worry the team has to do with the marketing and they only finding some good days to make it happen follow their telegram updates.
I know they are going to start marketing also in that time, but they are harming a lot to the project with 0 marketing for now.
khroma

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Well I look forward to seeing app launch go live month ending so we can experience fresh fire of marketing, hopefully BBT can be restored where it has been delisted from.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Has there been a specific date given for the launch of Bitboost platform at the end of June yet? Kindly provide the link if possible for reference purposes.
khroma

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

Has there been a specific date given for the launch of Bitboost platform at the end of June yet? Kindly provide the link if possible for reference purposes.

Unfortunately, no, I don't have any links as this has not be officially announced yet, but the CEO mentioned 29th or 30th so let's watch out.
nits12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

very good project. Concepts are amazing and I'm sure this project will be successful in coming time. Good luck!

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Well I look forward to seeing app launch go live month ending so we can experience fresh fire of marketing, hopefully BBT can be restored where it has been delisted from.

It shouldnt be delisted if the team did something about it, but they didnt. If they have even atleast list it to even one or two more exchange, BBT would still be in the cmc. But they kept on saying its not their priority. Kind of frustrating.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

It shouldnt be delisted if the team did something about it, but they didnt. If they have even atleast list it to even one or two more exchange, BBT would still be in the cmc. But they kept on saying its not their priority. Kind of frustrating.
Let's just accept that the fact that it might be a failed project.
With the big competition in the market there is always a chance the weaker project will fail, let us move on with another project
that we see has a good potential.

STUDENTCOIN