Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Miner cartel, bankster cartel, or an altcoin? Your choice?
miner cartel (aka Bitcoin Unlimited fork) - 22 (16.9%)
bankster cartel (aka Bitcoin Core fork) - 50 (38.5%)
an altcoin (not Dash cartel) - 54 (41.5%)
Evan Inc cartel (aka Dash aka RogerCoin) - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner cartel, Bankster cartel, or an altcoin? Your choice?  (Read 33201 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

So do you believe buddha existsed and intuitively knew things.  Or insight?

Met the guy yesterday. He had unlimited money. In fact we work together for quite some time now. Let the Earl of Cebu understand.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:01:10 AM

Met the guy yesterday. He had unlimited money. In fact we work together for quite some time now. Let the Earl of Cebu understand.
Jesus smashed the money changer tables and nash notes this.
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:02:11 AM

So do you believe buddha existsed and intuitively knew things.  Or insight?

Nash also wrote and I quote verbatim he wrote "hopefully" (I found it in his website) that he hoped the moneylenders would lose and that the barons of real property would gain instead.

I should have quoted that when I found it. I don't feel like digging for it right now.
traincarswreck

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

Nash also wrote (I found it in his website) that he hoped the moneylenders would lose.
Don't believe you, or in other words I think he "expected", nonetheless, cite.... Smiley
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

Jesus is a thief.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
traincarswreck

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

yup now we are getting somewhere.  Krishnamurti teaches objective truth.  I suspect jesus was real.  He said "hey lets live differently" and we nailed him to a cross.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Unlimited money will become less and less useful.

I wouldn't want unlimited money because it would make me insane. The only goals remaining be either power or knowledge. I seek the latter, which one doesn't need unlimited money to pursue.

Unlimited money is for those who will perish in their insatiable lust for power. They will all be huddled together on the top of the hill with the hoardes of depraved masses (who whoreshipped them) below them dying. And they will all perish together.
traincarswreck

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:14:12 AM

Unlimited money will become less and less useful.

I wouldn't want unlimited money because it would make me insane. The only goals remaining be either power or knowledge. I seek the latter, which one doesn't need unlimited money to pursue.

Unlimited money is for those who will perish.
let's stabilize the uni and time travel.  Is nash shinichi? unlimited money?  money is natural, solves a problem.  It's intrinsically NOT useless.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

money is natural, solves a problem

An old problem of coordination, which is dying. We have the Internet now.
traincarswreck

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

An old problem of coordination, which is dying. We have the Internet now.
money still happens.  Its just on a higher order.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

Some people say he deserves the darwin award for not wearing a seatbelt.  But the seatbelts weren't working.

It was a most likely a Sanctioned OP.
Seatbelts had been damaged prior in preparation for the accident.

Taxi Cab Driver only started driving Taxi Two weeks earlier.
Before that he drove an ice cream truck for years.
A lot of covert surveillance occurs using food trucks / vans.
The taxi driver in the crash that killed John Nash and his wife won't likely face charges because Nash and his wife failed to wear their seatbelts.
New Jersey law does not hold the driver responsible if the rear-seat passenger isn't wearing a safety belt, unless the passenger is 18 or younger.

Limo Service that was supposed to pick them up, declined calls.  Tongue

Told a colleague in the days before his death that he had a replacement equation for Albert Einstein's theory of relativity.
Nash believed his replacement theory would further explain quantum gravity and expand on Einstein's theory of relativity,
which was published in the early 20th century and explains how what is perceived as gravity comes from the curvature of space and time.

Most likely some organization felt this information too valuable to be made public.

Understanding quantum gravity is the precursor to controlling motion at the atomic level.
Technologies developed from this are as wondrous as they are dangerous.

* In simple Terms,
Einstein Theory gave us Nuclear Power & Nuclear Bombs,
Nash's expanded Theory : would give it's holder even more power

Cool
traincarswreck

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

This thread is where its at.  Nash didn't disprove einstein.  He showed how einstein was right, but how he (nash) was righter.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:56:02 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 12:26:06 PM by iamnotback

Re: They found Satoshi?

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

Nash's Agencies research was on Cooperation in Non-Cooperating Repeated Games, which is precisely what Satoshi's PoW is!

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

if nash is in fact satoshi then his death wouldnt be surprise to myself at least as perhaps his life's purpose been achieved and "his" creation better have him gone than still around to keep stability of the bitcoin economy. the idea of premined bitcoins is like a time bomb - if satoshi's wallet moves, then it would be the end..
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:05:58 AM

SELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo hoo, I can't believe Satoshi is dead.   Cry

But in case that he is the real Nakamoto it will never be the end for bitcoins. The community has survived without even knowing Nakamoto and even if he is gone, which is very sad if it is true,  bitcoin will continue to survive.

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink

I have a feeling that it's what Iamnotback wants exactly, considering the gist of his posts - to trigger panic on market

Why would Bitcoin suffer if John Nash is Satoshi  Huh

I don't understand.

So this means your votes are irrational. Many (or most?) of you are presumably voting not based on the evidence, but based on you are afraid Bitcoin will be affected if you agree the evidence is compelling.

I am sad because Nash was brilliant and was maybe murdered. I wasn't sad about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an inanimate object.

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

@traincarswreck I still think you pushing to reveal Satoshi got him killed. They didn't need to kill him as long as we didn't know who he was:

I have read carefully what you have post, and by what presumed in your research, but you can not blame us in not believing you right? just because you got a good research at hand to show us some proofs of who really is Satoshi and I salute you by doing so, but you can not blame me if I am very tired in this kind of topic about satoshi! well sorry for that though and I am still here gonna see this article proceeds because deep in my heart I also am curious in what is the real identity of satoshi if he is just a one man or group in depends on him to share the truth about him.

Why was according to an eyewitness, Nash's taxi "firebombed"?

Why was this one month before @traincarswreck's coindesk article came out linking Nash to Satoshi? The implication is that someone was observing that our community was getting closer to DOXXing Satoshi.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

yup now we are getting somewhere.  Krishnamurti teaches objective truth.  I suspect jesus was real.  He said "hey lets live differently" and we nailed him to a cross.

Yeah he was real..
It's a known fact that they kept parading around a new savior that kept getting killed.
Then they would drag out a new baby Jesus all over again.. saying ohhhh this is THE one.
And that concept was ripped off from the Egyptians as well as the arc of the covenant and many other key aspects to the religion.
Christianty was a rebel move to break away from being captive slaves.
It was more of a political thing of the times than a religion.
Agenda's.. perverted in time.

Read the bible guys it says exactly what happened.
It's right there in front of your nose.
What i just said is documented in history in written works etc.

In other words it was not about teaching "truths" it was about an agenda.
A pile of slaves breaking free and going off wandering etc.
Would you want to be a slave ?
They were probably miserable and desperate and were looking for a savior.
Of course they found one  Roll Eyes

Anyway Wink

How the hell do you know the seat belts did not work in the taxi ?
And why are you not so good at editing your posts ?
People this guy seems like a fucking idiot  Roll Eyes

Almost as bad as rich people thinking their money is important.
Rich = Retarded (brain damaged people)
Few actually deserve it.. like Bill Gates maybe.
Many simply have it fall in their lap then run around with a smug attitude with their superiority.
Guess what assholes.. the internet is here (the great equalizer)
Your dumb fuck rich douche ass's are no better than mine on the web.
And i exercise integrity when you can't even buy it.. so blow me shitheads.
Roll up wads of cash and ram it up your ass douche bags.
Monero douche bags can blow me  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:49:14 AM

I find interesting that in 2010, John Nash was contemplating the implications of completeness being stated from a relativistic (i.e. partial order) instead of a total order perspective. This is a different way of thinking about everything including probably leading to a different way of thinking about gravity, space-time and Einstein's General Relativity, because instead of modeling the universe as if there is an total observer or totally complete model, we instead model the universe as an unbounded number partial orders each from the perspective of the observer (and clusters of observers), i.e. a fractal model of completeness. I had also been lately headed this similar direction with my TOE work. My interpretation above appears to be somewhat more abstracted/generalized (generative essence) than Nash's axiomatic mechanics conceptualization:

But better than adding the Goedel or the Goedel-Rosser assertion
to the initial system as an axiom one can instead add to it an axiom
of consistency. That is one can add an axiom stating that the initial
system was formally consistent. This does not also say that the new
system including the added axiom is itself consistent.

This was after Nash had created Bitcoin (move evidence of that is coming in my next post), so all he had learned from that was impacting his thought process. Ditto for myself as I learned about how total orders are impossible yet consensus requires one, as part of my research on blockchain consensus algorithms.

Nash reminds me of myself (although he was clearly more accomplished and knowledgeable than me especially in the field of mathematics). Always questioning the foundational assumptions that others make. We also both have gone through periods of detachment from reality and unbounded creativity, i.e. "crazy".

Nash obviously realized that his ICPI would be a problem that could lead to world empire context. He realized the flaw that any one standard of absolute value such as "kilogram" could become corrupted.

It is interesting to note that I had predicted Nash would come to the above conclusion in my upthread posts, before finding that hidden writing from him above on his personal web site.

But you see here i see a fundemental problem with this approach Cheesy

I will try to explain shortly lol

But the whole idea of immutable truth comes from parmenides thinking, saying only truth  ( or god ) is eternal / immutable, and it has direct influence on idealism, but in any case all material things are mutable.

The closest things are gold or diamond, not because of federal reserve or wall street, but if you put a gold bar in the bottom of the ocean it is still there in 1000 years. That's immutability Cheesy

Bitcoin immutable .. ha ha let me laugh , it's not ever sure it will still be there in 1 year Cheesy

Immutability can have resonance in alchemy or gnostism (aka immortal soul etc), but it's more interesting with alchemy as it study how time affect things, and also lead to algorithm, and thinking you can represent the equivalent of time transformation with algorithm.

In the context of computer, the effect of time is a core processing an instruction from a program, it's how time will effect the system represented/maintained by this computer program, with Turing law you can come to the conclusion you could get a completely deterministic representation of time using a computer program based on mathematical / philosophy theory and Turing law.

The problem is when you want to have 'real time' simulation, aka based on hardware or system timer, like for real time physic simulation, you will never have exactly the same result after 30 sec on a multi tasking system.

Even for very simple case using algorithm that are supposed to be deterministic with turing law (or if computer can't compute any physics, what are they good for ?), once you introduce even a single external variable like a timer in the algorithm, it stop to be really deterministic.

It's in part also why i wanted to make my micro kernel, to do real time physic simulation having all the core and memory dedicated to the program, even disabling completely interrupts, virtual paging, and that sort of things to have more linear execution of programs, and to have something more deterministic and closer to Turing machine.

But running on the average busy windows or linux, even plain real time physics applying plain deterministic linear algebra based on real time timer (aka coming from source external to the program) is not deterministic.

With something running on top of a world wide P2P network, thinking having some kind of distributed pow and synchronization over network packet will give something very immutable is very idealistic.

Something based on a model of state based P2P network can never be immutable on the whole network scale. Impossible. Or it need quantum entanglement thing Cheesy

There is no science to describe immutability of distributed P2P network.

Even on the fundamental 'real time' program execution level, which is how the effect of time on the system is represented, there is no way to apply any deterministic to theory to a global program running on millions of P2P node.

Not even speaking on the economic theory and various theorical problem to solve with how to compute ratio of exchange against different things, either they can be stock options, bonds, other currencies, or direct goods or services, in real time, and keeping the whole system deterministic on the global P2P network scale.

Not even possible  Grin

And indexing the stability/immutability on market law, well it never give any stability at all. Markets are even more unstable than multithread programs  Shocked

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

It all correlates well for Satoshi being Nash.

While a long-standing hypothesis, I don't think it fits.  Nash was too smart to be Satoshi.  There are too many silly ideas at the foundations of bitcoin for it to be invented by a guy like Nash ; unless Nash meant it to be a testbench of ideas, and that the thing got out of hand.

Bitcoin is designed to be some kind of digital gold.  Nash was against the principles of gold bugs like the Austrians.  Nash, of all people, wanted ideal money to keep its value ; not to decrease it, but also, *not to increase it*.  Of all people, he should know that a collectible cannot be ideal money.  In fact, money with constant inflation was close to his view of ideal money.  In other words, Nash would not:
1) have introduced a finite amount of bitcoins, but would have kept the inflation RATE constant, meaning, increasing block rewards over time.
2) would have perfectly realized the centralization of PoW ; he didn't even trust the United Nations to control money, how would he trust an oligarchy of miners
3) not have committed stupid design errors, such as a way too small nonce in the block header, having to resort to tricks like having to modify transactions (coinbase comments) in order to modify the Merkle root, while in the white paper, he explains that the work should only be done at the header level.  This is a *particularly stupid* error, because a 128 bit header instead of a 80 bit header would have been perfect with a long enough nonce ; now this non-existing nonce is replaced by stupid padding for the SHA-256 second block hash.

In other words, for Nash to be Satoshi, Nash would have to be less smart than we think he was, or would have been much less honest and open in his real intentions than Satoshi claimed to be.  In other words, if it was Nash, he created a monster by being stupid, or he did it on purpose and was a bastard.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:57:11 AM

<snip>

From the gist of what @traincarswreck has said, bitcoin is not ideal money. It is merely an asymptotically monetary tool to stabilise the fiat monetary system.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: