June 26, 2024, 12:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: They found Satoshi?
evidence is compelling - 7 (15.6%)
evidence is not convincing - 18 (40%)
what evidence? - 6 (13.3%)
I don't bother to read your nonsense "evidence" - 11 (24.4%)
other - 3 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They found Satoshi?  (Read 6700 times)
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:40:03 AM

Friends this isn't a joke...

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

He is dead, and to me it appears they firebombed his taxi.  Cry
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Oh, noooo... Satoshi is dead?

Bitcoin is going to CRASHHHHHHHH...!!!!!!
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHH...!!!!!!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:08:55 AM

Oh, noooo... Satoshi is dead?

Bitcoin is going to CRASHHHHHHHH...!!!!!!
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHH...!!!!!!

That has nothing to do with why I did the research jackass. Your presumptions of my motives are entirely wrong.

I am intellectually curious.
Dorky

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:24:42 AM

SELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo hoo, I can't believe Satoshi is dead.   Cry

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Invincible

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:25:28 AM

Is it true that Satoshi dissapeared when Gavin Andressen said that he is going to CIA?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:35:58 AM

Friends this isn't a joke...

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

He is dead, and to me it appears they firebombed his taxi.  Cry

This isnt funny at all and it was shocking. But I dont think John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto at all. Even those evidence are not sufficient enough to back up the claims that he is the real Nakamoto. But in case that he is the real Nakamoto it will never be the end for bitcoins. The community has survived without even knowing Nakamoto and even if he is gone, which is very sad if it is true,  bitcoin will continue to survive.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

We all are !

''I am not Craig Wright. We are all Satoshi.''

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:46:34 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:05:16 AM by iamnotback

SELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo hoo, I can't believe Satoshi is dead.   Cry

But in case that he is the real Nakamoto it will never be the end for bitcoins. The community has survived without even knowing Nakamoto and even if he is gone, which is very sad if it is true,  bitcoin will continue to survive.

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink

I have a feeling that it's what Iamnotback wants exactly, considering the gist of his posts - to trigger panic on market

Why would Bitcoin suffer if John Nash is Satoshi  Huh

I don't understand.

So this means your votes are irrational. Many (or most?) of you are presumably voting not based on the evidence, but based on you are afraid Bitcoin will be affected if you agree the evidence is compelling.

I am sad because Nash was brilliant and was maybe murdered. I wasn't sad about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an inanimate object.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me none of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 12:25:06 PM by iamnotback

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

Nash's Agencies research was on Cooperation in Non-Cooperating Repeated Games, which is precisely what Satoshi's PoW is!

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.
Dorky

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:56:56 AM

is Satoshi!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
aarturka

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink
I have a feeling that it's what Iamnotback wants exactly, considering the gist of his posts - to trigger panic on market
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:08:16 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:39:22 AM by iamnotback

While you cluckity-cluck-clucks are maligning my motives, your tiny chicken brains were unable to contemplate that maybe BTC will rise if Satoshi is dead.

if nash is in fact satoshi then his death wouldnt be surprise to myself at least as perhaps his life's purpose been achieved and "his" creation better have him gone than still around to keep stability of the bitcoin economy. the idea of premined bitcoins is like a time bomb - if satoshi's wallet moves, then it would be the end..

possibly satoshi is protected by CIA, lol

if CIA found him/her Tongue

i think (s)he lost first priv keys.

Nash was conscientious. He would have destroyed the private key before he mined the coins.

Has anyone tried to check if Satoshi's addresses correspond to an unspendable public key?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.

I have read carefully what you have post, and by what presumed in your research, but you can not blame us in not believing you right? just because you got a good research at hand to show us some proofs of who really is Satoshi and I salute you by doing so, but you can not blame me if I am very tired in this kind of topic about satoshi! well sorry for that though and I am still here gonna see this article proceeds because deep in my heart I also am curious in what is the real identity of satoshi if he is just a one man or group in depends on him to share the truth about him.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

I have read carefully what you have post, and by what presumed in your research, but you can not blame us in not believing you right? just because you got a good research at hand to show us some proofs of who really is Satoshi and I salute you by doing so, but you can not blame me if I am very tired in this kind of topic about satoshi! well sorry for that though and I am still here gonna see this article proceeds because deep in my heart I also am curious in what is the real identity of satoshi if he is just a one man or group in depends on him to share the truth about him.

Why was according to an eyewitness, Nash's taxi "firebombed"?

Why was this one month before @traincarswreck's coindesk article came out linking Nash to Satoshi? The implication is that someone was observing that our community was getting closer to DOXXing Satoshi.
aarturka

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

maybe BTC will rise if Satoshi is dead.

May be rise maybe drop, where I said that it will not, you should study some logic, essential quality for programmer who you are pretend to be
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

I don't know whether to trust my instinct or to trust the Op facts. As much as my gut tells me, that he is not dead but the proof that op has put here is compelling me to believe he is right. Maybe the world was getting smaller and if this does turn out to be true it shall be really sad for the community. I don't know whether we will ever be able to confirm if this is true or not. I only wish we could cause if it were indeed true, we need to pray for him. I wish some consensus is reached on this, and I don't care if the price is effected or not, we need to find out if this was indeed satoshi.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

May be rise maybe drop, where I said that it will not, you should study some logic, essential quality for programmer who you are pretend to be

You have not said the price will not drop:

And I have not stated that you said the price will drop.
aarturka

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

You have not said the price will not drop:

there's such a thing panic buy...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: