Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112943 times)
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Well, you to do to the people who don't like bitcoin is to convince them to invest in bitcoin and tell to them that having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. In addition to that, just try to talk them personally and explain bitcoin cleary to make it understable. Lastly, just convince them to invest in bitcoin.

If you will directly tell them about the investment part then I am sure they will not invest their money in it as they have a fear of loosing money in it so firstly we should tell them that they can earn bitcoins without making any investment so they don't have to risk their money in it as people like to earn it for free which is surely possible with bitcoins.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
If I would be asked, I'll just let them. They don't like it because they know nothing about it.But since the advocacy of Bitcoin is to encourage more people to become one of its users and investors, you should emphasize how profitable Bitcoin is. This would be enough to capture their attention because everyone wants a big profit right? And since there are lots of people who earns huge amount of profit from Bitcoin in different ways, they'll surely be encouraged if they'll know about these things.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

Just inform him or her about what bitcoin really is. Explain that Bitcoin helps many people especially to the unemployed and Yes Bitcoin used in illegal transactions in Darkweb and Deepweb but it doesnt mean that Bitcoin is an illegal thing also. And if he or she will not accept that information dont blame yourself and wait for the right time that they will become curious and accept that facts.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
JMB2323

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:41:27 PM

I would just stop and let him or her see the benefits that i get in bitcoin and on how good i'm doing because of bitcoin. Forcing peoples to things i believe in, only ends up in conflict and will only make me look bad. Like the old saying "actions speak louder than voice", just like in bitcoin that i am doing less work than usual and yet get more money than ever.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

I once experienced it while I was explaining Bitcoin to my own friend, and it turned out he was looking for Bitcoin understanding in the wrong place, and since then he hated Bitcoin and accused me of making money incorrectly, but for me it is not important because it will Very loss if I just think small things and make it big. I just ignore such a person.
BitcoinPricingtool

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

Nothing in particular, everyone has their own tastes in everything, so it's to be expected that there are people who wouldn't like bitcoins, We won't send them to the gallows but we can do what everyone in the 21 Century (Business, Project or the like), To bombard them with advertisement Cheesy .
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

Such people should simply be ignored, because they do not understand what profits can be lost without using bitcoin. Soon it will become common everywhere and not use it is just very stupid.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

I think the best way to do is we invite them and take time to tell that bitcoin is digital currency and and best in investment and good source of income to the people.  People who don't like bitcoin maybe they have no any idea that's why they don't like bitcoin we need to spend more time to tell people about bitcoin. Sometimes they lack a knowledge so we can educate and explain what is bitcoin. And i believe after we do more explanation they will convincing and they will become more interested.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:27 AM

We dont have to do nothing.i personally dont bother if people around me doesnt care about bitcoin, its just a waste of time explaining and  arguing over bitcoin.I'll just continue what i do.and dont mind what other people think, its up to them to decide whether they will do it or not.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:18:26 AM

let them talk, but show that you are successful in bitcoin, for example, buy something expensive, so they know you are successful and gain profit in bitcoin, because everyone needs proof, then they believe.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

You should ask them why they hate bitcoin. Just let them talk about it and if you deemed them just to be lacking the fundamental knowledge, educate them. Because it might just turn out that their hatred for bitcoin stems from false propagandas or other things that make bitcoin look bad so in that way, you would have introduced another person to the beauty of the blockchain technology.
It's not that easy to convince people that something is good when they already heard something about it. It's for the people who don't like Bitcoin to discover it on their own so they would understand it on a deeper level and it shouldn't make someone addicted to something but an adequate amount of it. Well, it's based on the great technology created like you said.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

When bitcoins dominates the entire world, Then it really is actually simple. Just provide them to the MINES!Severely talking, I guess it's more the conservatives and the like who do not like linking themselves with one thing controversial.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

When bitcoins dominates the entire world, Then it really is actually simple. Just provide them to the MINES!Severely talking, I guess it's more the conservatives and the like who do not like linking themselves with one thing controversial.
I don't how long it would take to happen but I have a feeling it's close to impossible, in terms of financial tools I believe those that are
created by the government has the only chance to dominate, but let's see what will really happen, I'm not judging, I base on my opinion only.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

You should ask them why they hate bitcoin. Just let them talk about it and if you deemed them just to be lacking the fundamental knowledge, educate them. Because it might just turn out that their hatred for bitcoin stems from false propagandas or other things that make bitcoin look bad so in that way, you would have introduced another person to the beauty of the blockchain technology.
That was much better to get in touch but im not that kind of people who ask why they wouldn't like or something else if they don't like it i let them i don't argue and ask something else to convinced because some people think that you can have advantage to them by inviting especially pushing them in something.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

Encourage them by showing how profitable Bitcoin is. Bitcoin being profitable is enough reason to encourage them or to simply get their interests. Also discuss its advantages and how fast did Bitcoin grow over a short period of time and how far it is from then and now. And if they still don't like it, maybe because of the reason that they know nothing about it.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

At the end of the day, there will ALWAYS be people who don't believe in Bitcoin. You need to just be kind with them and someday they will use it. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

I will listen first on her side and understand why he/she doesn't like bitcoin. After hearing it, I will try to counterattack his/her points then explain to him/her the advantages on having bitcoin. Bitcoin is a money manipulated through the use of internet, it is a good source of income without going out of your home.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:58:24 AM

1. Nothing.

2. Teach them about it.

3. Wait.

I think #3 is best. Simply wait, and eventually they will start using it after everyone else does.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

Do like Napoleon. Exile them to a far away land where we never have to deal with them. Cheesy

On a serious note, just be patient and continue teaching them about it and eventually they will learn.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:19:23 AM

First, listen in their own opinions and their own reasons why they hate bitcoin. Then, after listening, tell them what are the advantages on having bitcoin for the present. Tell them that bitcoin, someday, will become the most used cryptocurrency. Tell them, If they will exchange their real money in bitcoin they can have their money doubled or even tripled. Who doesn't want their money to be doubled?

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: