Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112943 times)
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

I don't know any people who actualy hate Bitcoins but I do know some that don't like it. But usualy that is because of ignorance, because they don't know key informations about Bitcoin. So, first I try to explain what is Bitcoin all about, how it's functioning and what are the advantages. Sometimes they change their mind, sometimes they don't but at the end everyone has the right to its own opinion.

Actually I never encountered people who don't like or hate Bitcoin because all of my friend are using this. But I think people don't like it because just like what you said, because of ignorance, they're lack of information about bitcoin. So we need to tell them what is Bitcoin and how we earn from it.

same here, in fact, they kept asking me and keep coming to me to help them, actually they also want to learn things from bitcoin, and they also want to earn money.
but if there are some people who dont like bitcoin then let them live their life. dont bother about them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

I dont know what to do with the people who hate bitcoin. I cant force them to like bitcoin. But if I had a chance, only what I can do is to convince some people to love the bitcoin because its helps a lot of people who needs money from they needs. Then once they learn what is going on bifcoin they will change their minds. And Im sure they will love it and use it so they can earn money and buy what they want. Then more people love bitcoin very much.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

DOn't mind them.Just focus to your objectives and goals.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

I never encountered yet people who did not like bitcoin. But when the time that I meet him I will show to him all of the things that I already bought because of the thing that they hated. Many of us did not believe when they did not see what you get in what you are doing. So show them that they are wrong not to under estimate them but to help them to earn like you do. So be give patience and time what we are doing to earn more.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

I think we all should ignore him and change the topic. Or maybe you can pretend going to the bathroom and after that, prepare a stupid funny story to tell them in order to distract them from the hatred of bitcoin. You can ask that person why they hate bitcoin and be a listener. Be smart !

Or maybe don't be such a coward and just approach him right away. Ask him why does he hate bitcoins so much. And then maybe you can have a discussion, find out what's wrong, and maybe you can teach him more about bitcoin. Most people are just misinformed about bitcoin, hate it, and then just stop researching about it. Most people don't like illegal stuffs and bitcoin is known as something that is used in the deep web. While that is true, bitcoin is a lot more than that. Bitcoin has helped a lot of people to achieve financial freedom. Like me, I don't really ask my parents for money anymore. I just participate in signature campaigns and then know that after a week I will have money again.

Funny because these are the things that the haters are missing out. People are already becoming rich because of the increase in bitcoin's price. But since they hate bitcoin so much, they don't get to enjoy all that profit.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

I have never heard of anyone telling me that they hate bitcoin. I have encountered lots of people who has not heard about bitcoin. Most people of whom are mostly skeptical. I can't blame them. I too was skeptical the first time i heard about it.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
when you encountered this scenario that when you're talking to someone about the bitcoin but he/she suddenly talks about hatred on bitcoin . then i suggest you to ignore it. we do nothing about the ahtred of the people in one thing. all of us we know that we get annoyed to one thing if we talked about it. but if you want to depend the bitcoin for your sake then you'll just have to enter in their conversation and have a big smile and get a proof or evidence that bitcoin give to you. i'll sure they make shut up.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

I never had experienced talking to people who hates bitcoin. But I knew people who dislike it not because they hate it but because they are lacking of knowledge about bitcoin. They didn't aware that cyrptocurrency and virtual currency exists. The good thing we can do when we encounter those people is to explain to them how cryptocurrency work and it's market.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
there must have been a very strong reason why the HATED bitcoin, maybe he lost a lot of money or something like that. i recently mentioned bitcoin to two workmates and they genuinely seemed interested. i think it depends on how you explain it that makes people either hate it or are interested in it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

I do not know anyone really likes Bitcoin but I know some who do not like it. But usually it's because they do not know any important information about Bitcoin. So, let me first explain what is Bitcoin, how it functions and what its advantages. Sometimes they change their minds, not they in the end everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

there must have been a very strong reason why the HATED bitcoin, maybe he lost a lot of money or something like that. i recently mentioned bitcoin to two workmates and they genuinely seemed interested. i think it depends on how you explain it that makes people either hate it or are interested in it.
I am pretty sure they're not aware about the bitcoins. They don't have much information about Bitcoin. We have to explain them on what is bitcoin, how it works, What's the benefits, and earning method and all things and informations relate to bitcoins.

It take a lot of time to understand them. But after getting real information about bitcoins, they'll surely start loving bitcoin.  I cant find a person who know about bitcoin and still dislike it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

We really can't do a thing if someone does not believe in bitcoin. We can try to persuade them or sweet talk them just to get them interested with bitcoin but there really is nothing we can do if they don't care what bitcoin is. Everyone has their own opinions and that should be respected.

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

I would say most people who are against Bitcoin is because they don't feel confortable with a "currency" that is not backed up by a phisycal asset. For that situation you got to explain them most legacy currency in the world doesn't have physical backup neither.
You have to explain them the value of the Bitcoin rest in the use the people give it, and the amount the people is willing to pay for it.

Other ones would dislike Bitcoin because they have been robbed or scammed, to address this kind of user you have to talk to them the same as any other guy who has been scammed.. :/
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

It take a lot of time to understand them. But after getting real information about bitcoins, they'll surely start loving bitcoin.  I cant find a person who know about bitcoin and still dislike it.

Meaning that person doesn't known well much about bitcoin. No way people will dislike the idea of bitcoin if in the first place they know what it is. They will not spend so much time to understand bitcoin fundamentals then still in the end, they are not convinved that bitcoin has a bright future.

That kind of person missed some important pointers that's why even they know bitcoin, still they didn't like it literally.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

what I do to people who do not like bitcoin is to just let them go and never force them to like bitcoin, because even if I explain to them about bitcoin and its benefits it will be useless because they will not take my word seriously. and I can only ask myself "why do they hate bitcoin? while many people love it"

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

my reaction is to be patient when facing a person who hates bitcoin, after that i will motivate him not to hate bitcoin, but if he still hates bitcoin then i will let him hate bitcoin.

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

I have experienced this multiple times within my friend circle and depending on who I'm facing (whether they would be willing to listen with an open heart or not), I would either let it pass or try to explain further in depth with the best of my knowledge. I tend not to try convince people who are already set in their thinking, this is the same with politics actually.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

when you encountered this scenario that when you're talking to someone about the bitcoin but he/she suddenly talks about hatred on bitcoin . then i suggest you to ignore it. we do nothing about the ahtred of the people in one thing. all of us we know that we get annoyed to one thing if we talked about it. but if you want to depend the bitcoin for your sake then you'll just have to enter in their conversation and have a big smile and get a proof or evidence that bitcoin give to you. i'll sure they make shut up.
just leave them alone, it doesnt matter if they will believe us or they dont, just leave those people who arent deserve what bitcoin might give them, teach only people that are worthy to be teach and leave those who are not, you are wasting your time on those people . someday they will comeback to you and they will tell that if you are be able to teach them what you are actually doing right now instead.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

all those people who do not like bitcoin depends on their own because such people can only make us discouraged for what we do but we do not get affected by what he did to influence us because they do not understand and have not understood all about bitcoin. if they really understand about this bitcoin maybe they are also like us, do not want to get rid of all the bustle with bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of the jobs that can make money equal to work out there work to make money. with this bitcoin we try or work enough at home without having to try to get out of the house.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

Let's first let them, and give the bitcoins a bit more time to earn more money. And let them imply that they made a mistake in their sayings, Just as I'm laughing at me now but the day will come when they will see that all I have done today will produce fruit and they really repent of what they have done to me
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: