Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112948 times)
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

Nothing if you convience them to invest in bitcoin and they dont believe that they can earn a lot in bitcoin..,
We can do anything just let them do what they wanted ,, We can't really dictate them what to do or tell them how to earn bitcoin..
if they dont want it ..
Just let them live in a life that they wanted by they are missing the opportunities of bitcoin that we are having right now ..
Just remember that we cant dictate to them what to do..
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

We can try to convince them once or twice and if they are not interested then we should not be bother about Them, because a time is coming is going to speak for itself.

There are some people I know who just think that Bitcoin is for only money laundering. They see news daily but don't try to understand the Bitcoins features or it's advantages. I have tried for sometime to make them understand but eventually just left trying. Those guys believe anything which comes in news without doing any fact checks. So can't do anything.
That's true. I've also same experienced like this before, I just want to be explained but as governments don't like Bitcoin, most of them really hate bitcoin and can't do much it anymore. It's truly difficult to convince anyone especially Bitcoin.

People who are interested in learning new things will not bother about the Government and other factors and if they see any benefit in using it then they will surely start using it and the fact is not everyone will reject bitcoins and there will be many people who will show interest in bitcoins.

That's not completely right actually. There are many people who are genuinely interested in learning new things and earn from them, but the governments say something every now and then which makes them think that doing transactions is illegal and will be a risk to invest in it. It would have been much better if the governments would be just neutral.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

Nothing if you convience them to invest in bitcoin and they dont believe that they can earn a lot in bitcoin..,
We can do anything just let them do what they wanted ,, We can't really dictate them what to do or tell them how to earn bitcoin..
if they dont want it ..
Just let them live in a life that they wanted by they are missing the opportunities of bitcoin that we are having right now ..
Just remember that we cant dictate to them what to do..
The technology behind Bitcoin is outright knowledge based and it goes without saying that a good number of people would be unable to figure their way around and if they came with the mindset that Bitcoin would make them rich in no time, only to be taken aback by one too many scams hiding under the anonymity of Bitcoin, then explanations would do little or nothing. 
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
People who dont know about bitcoins may hate it.They may raise their doubts about security of investments in bitcoins.In their life,they would have come across many such economical innovations which turned to be scam.They may relate bitcoins with such scam projects.But we have to explain them what exactly bitcoin is and how it has crossed its early stage to reach today's price of $1100.If they still talk against bitcoins,then it would be better to leave them as they are.When they realize about bitcoins in future,they may regret.
The one who doesn't know about bitcoin may hate it. That is the only reason of it because personally I don't like bitcoin when o don't know the great things about it but soon when I started on reading on forum that is the time I get on to bitcoin not just on earning but taking a big thing about it. As I become aware on a great possible future and investment I take my time to do signature campaign and earn to post then I also take the risk on trading for earnings. The only thing that we can do is to continue using bitcoin for our daily basis for others to know it too and to know what is  great future of bitcoin ahead.
to me i think no one hate bitcoin because they do not have any knowledge about bitcoin therefore they are not taking any interest in it. i think such people know proper introduction and knowledge about bitcoin and hope that after that they will never hate bitcoin and will certainly take interest in it and will start investing money in bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:28:40 PM

We cannot force anyone for anything and if they are not interested in bitcoins then I think we should respect their decision and should not be worried as there are more people who would be interested in using bitcoins so we should try to explain to those people about bitcoins.
True we can not force someone to love bitcoin. they have principles and their own opinion, as well as yourself.
so if they do not like bitcoin appreciate them

Yup! learn to love your enemies more! that is what it use to be, and that is what they truly believe in, learn to respect what others might think of what is bitcoin to them you may never know if they would see the real deal involve in bitcoin they might change their mind but I think they only need time to realize what really bitcoin can do!
There is no way to force people to adopt bitcoin it must be a natural process they need to realize by themselves of the great characteristics of bitcoin, most of the people will not realize anyway and in ten or  twenty years when the price of bitcoin reaches ridiculous amounts they will lament not investing in it, but it does not matter they would not have invested in it anyway.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

We don't force them, i know many who are not interested it, Maybe need have a patience in explaining to them that how is the importance of bitcoin, i will them that a bitcoin is my investment and how to earn and saving for the future. I will explain to them also how bitcoin is important in our daily needs and and it can pay our billings. I will show to them how great importance too in a bitcoin.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

I something like that happen to me I would not react badly about it. People have their own opinions and beliefs in life, it is better to respect what they say than to push yourself to convince them on what you think about bitcoin. If this situation ever happen to you,meeting someone who hates bitcoin, the best thing to do is to respect what he says in order to avoid any arguments.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

We don't force them, i know many who are not interested it, Maybe need have a patience in explaining to them that how is the importance of bitcoin, i will them that a bitcoin is my investment and how to earn and saving for the future. I will explain to them also how bitcoin is important in our daily needs and and it can pay our billings. I will show to them how great importance too in a bitcoin.
Yeah I agree with you that we can not to force them, because they
are free to choose and specify her choices, whether they like it or not against bitcoin.
But I'm sure one day they will realize and regret why not their choosing Bitcoin in past.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

Well they don't like bitcoin because of bad explaining about bitcoin from me, at least it is my experience.
I will try explaining about bitcoin with good method,way about bitcoin.
Because basiccally they don't understand about bitcoin and technology behind blockchain and
they just know something bad about bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:22:54 AM

Just tell me who can hate bitcoin and why? Everything negative that happen with people about bitcoin has nothing with bitcoin itself directly, but it can be scamming by other people or companies or exchangers and it can be not only scamming, many things can happen. Why to judge or hate bitcoin for this?
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

This is the same incident that I experienced, first I heard of bitcoin from my friend.
and I was not too keen at that time because of the way to get it is not easy, as I know bitcoin of 2014 I consider bitcoin only currency imaginary, but when I find out himself about bitcoin turns out this is a digital currency that the future will widely used for the needs, then in 2016 the end I went back to pursue knowledge about bitcoin, so I also feel agree that in order to recognize bitcoin to others do not have to force us only describes the basic digital currency, and they are definitely seeking out more in the bitcoin itself.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

Person who express his hatred on Bitcoin , might be a very strange of this lucrative currency. You should teach him about the merits of Bitcoin as one of them is to ask him if he can carry his local currency to any country outside his homeland? BTC is the only currency acceptable anywhere
Yes, that is true,  to dwell in the world bitcoin is very profitable, we can do anything with bitcoin such as shopping online, paying for food and much more.

Bitcoin is a currency that can be received in any country.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:21:01 AM

You try and feel, I tried and very excited with it.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

You try and feel, I tried and very excited with it.

I don't get what you are saying. Ithink you are saying about trying to use bitcoin and they will based their experience to use bitcoin or not. I guess they really need to try first bitcoin because they might just don't like bitcoin just by the statement of the guys that has bad experiences. You can prove these guys that it is really legit and very efficient.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

I will try to give an explanation about Bitcoin in accordance with my knowledge of bitcoin.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:06:15 AM

I will try to give an explanation about Bitcoin in accordance with my knowledge of bitcoin.

But it will be hard for them to convince whether it is a good choice to use or just a waste of time and being nonsense, we just need to show them some proofs and its their decision whether they will grab the opportunity bitcoin can offer or will they just slip on it. If they show some interest on it then support and help them on the way.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

It is not going to be enough. People are hard to convince on these days. And if ever they are not really interested then just leave them alone. Because even we are going to push them with our extent and great knowledge about bitcoin, we can't do something about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

- I think if someone does not like bitcoin, the best way is not to talk about bitcoin in front of them. Explaining them is useless because if they really do not care and dislike it, we can explain but they will not listen nor care about what we say
- If someone is interested in bitcoin, they will not need us to explain, they can search for information on the internet. They do not like bitcoin, the loser will be them, the time we explain is wasted, instead work on making more bitcoin is the best
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

You dont need to care about tbe people who doesnt like bitcoin. We should be thankful that we already know about the potential about it. Let them know it by themselves.
karmakeddon

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

Bitcoin right now is like credit cards way back when they started. Back then, a lot of people did not know about credit cards, and some people who knew it hated them because they want to hold hard cash. Look at where credit cards are today? Bitcoin, in due time, will be like credit cards. Accepted by a lot of people. Just so you know, Microsoft already accepts bitcoin transactions.

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: