Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:34:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia, Africa and the rest of undeveloped world?  (Read 669 times)
bit777

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:38:45 PM

We all know that BTC are not so hard to get in USA and Europe, however if you are living in less developed countries, Bitcoins are harder to get.

So my question is, what merchant as well as user deposit/cashout options there are in the different countries, such as Russia, China, India, even South Africa?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
medicine

Activity: 696

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:57:07 AM

I live in Korea and I wired money from my Korean bank account to Mt.Gox in Japan.  I sent the wire around 1 or 2pm on a Friday and the money showed up in my account before 5pm the same day.  Now this was in early February, so things weren't as clogged up with Mt.Gox.  I scanned and sent in my docs to verify my account first, which took about 2 or 3 days I recall. 

I wish I could by and sell bitcoins online in Korean won, that would make my life easier, but there aren't any reliable options yet.  Bitcoin is basically unknown in Korea. 
Basically to buy Bitcoins online you only need some sort of bank account and an internet connection. 

Also, I wouldn't call Asia and Africa undeveloped, that's just untrue. 

btc: 1GhVNYuPskEjX79oECB8KF53uvcKMhpNHW
Bitfinex referral code: KvlvfZYCdQ
Seoul Bitcoin Meetup
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.