Poll
Question: Do you want hard fork?
No - 46 (42.2%)
No - SegWit - 45 (41.3%)
Yes - Bitcoin Unlimited - 18 (16.5%)
Total Voters: 109

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want hardfork?  (Read 4819 times)
bikerleszno (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:02:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 05:16:44 PM by bikerleszno

Easy question for everyone.
Do you want hard fork?

Personally I dont want any hard forks. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and it should be like this. I don`t want any changes. Growing fee is ok for me because it is still so cheap if you think about how big amounts of money you can send. For sure I don`t want any BU. It is stupid. People don`t know what to do now. We should finish this negotiate and leave it as it is.

The only possible change can be to connect with SegWit and everyone will be happy Wink

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

No, but I think we have reached a point that decision need to be made it may be painful initially but the long term gain is huge. Another thing is that it will push some people out of the space and there will be peace in the space. But I also think the Bitcoin core team have ulterior motive with this SegWit thing
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

I want solution for network congestion and increase in block size to include more transaction per block but i don't like to see split of bitcoin network like ETH.
bikerleszno (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

I want solution for network congestion and increase in block size to include more transaction per block but i don't like to see split of bitcoin network like ETH.

Exactly, me same. So, we have just one choice to make segwit and it will be the best way i feel.
For now nobody want Bitcoin Unlimited and I am so happy about it.

U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:18:04 PM

No but if it happens it happens. It's not going to be the end of the world. I think the FUD is the biggest problem because bitcoin newbies don't understand what a fork is so they abandon ship. In the short term (because I need to spend some bitcoins) that's what I'm worried about is price but other than that the protocol will still be the same on one chain. Maybe both will continue, maybe one will die. Who knows. Doesn't matter cuz you'll own both unless you're a diehard for 1 side of the fork and you sell everything from one side for the other.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

i have to admit that i would like to see what happens after a hard fork. thats why i would vote yes. otherwise it could end in a disaster. but we won't know if there is no hard fork. and it has to be done something. thats for sure.
bikerleszno (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

If there will be no hard fork, nothing bad happen. Just fees for sending bitcoins will be higher and higher but it is not end of bitcoin Smiley For me better this way than making new currency and thinking it will be new bitcoin lol. Bitcoin is just one and always will be just one. The best way if we want to change somethng run segwit to make sizeblock 2mb and it will be enough believe me Wink

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

I wish BU would fork off. Bitcoin needs to be fleet of foot, not a lumbering elephant with massive blocksizes.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

I only want Bitcoin. Having two coins with the same name is kind of confusing... Bitcoin Unlimited must be called by a different name.
So basically my answer is NO, i dont want hardfork.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Easy question for everyone.
Do you want hard fork?

Personally I dont want any hard forks. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and it should be like this. I don`t want any changes. Growing fee is ok for me because it is still so cheap if you think about how big amounts of money you can send. For sure I don`t want any BU. It is stupid. People don`t know what to do now. We should finish this negotiate and leave it as it is.

The only possible change can be to connect with SegWit and everyone will be happy Wink
Yes,most of us dont need hard fork.Its not good for bitcoin progress.Some may support BU as they can get some additional amount of free coins.But its not about our temporary profits.Its about progress of bitcoin.Its not acceptable to support hard fork just for some less transaction fees and some free BU coins.
bikerleszno (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:52:53 PM

Sure every who have brain dont want this hardfork. Satoshi didnt create bitcoin to make any hardforks. Many people bought millions dollars in BTC and forget about them for long time or they hide it somewhere. If they will lose that money because of sick hard forks , then bitcoin will lost their faith. NO HARD FORKS! NO CHANGES! WE DONT NEED IT!

And the most important who is behing BU? Maybe US goverment who want to close bitcoin market?! Who knows. We dont need any changes. For me i prefer to pay higher fees for sending money than hardforking anything. I dont know for who exactly is it problem right now? Miners are happy because they get more money for mining from fees. Users should be also happy. If you make $1 fees your transaction is almost instant. $1 fee for few milliondollars payment? Bitcoin doesn`t need to be use for small once but for big ones it is the cheapest and fastest and more anonymouse way on the world!

igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:59:29 PM

I wish BU would fork off. Bitcoin needs to be fleet of foot, not a lumbering elephant with massive blocksizes.

That's just it will lead to the fact that the price of Bitcoin for some time will be unstable. And I would very much did not want to. I'm against  hard forks
Tiphune

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

If no decision will be made bitcoin will die out. Simply because every new cryptocurrency which is not a scam is better than Bitcoin. First blockchain just could not be perfect, now its literally a waste.

4 transactions per sec is just ridiculous. You can wait up to 24h for transaction + you have to pay a lot of it. If you think thats ok I dont get your point.

For example, Dash, Monero or NEM are centuries ahead of Bitcoin when it comes to technology, and you cant argue with that. BTCBTC

bikerleszno (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 07:17:52 PM

If no decision will be made bitcoin will die out. Simply because every new cryptocurrency which is not a scam is better than Bitcoin. First blockchain just could not be perfect, now its literally a waste.

4 transactions per sec is just ridiculous. You can wait up to 24h for transaction + you have to pay a lot of it. If you think thats ok I dont get your point.

For example, Dash, Monero or NEM are centuries ahead of Bitcoin when it comes to technology, and you cant argue with that. BTCBTC

Bitcoin never will die.
It is first cryptocurency and one trust cryptocurency. Nobody can`t control it. It is not private made by group of developers. Nobody know who did it. Nobody can control it.
That is why it is best coin. No goverment can`t do that. No people can`t do that. It is the most popular and always will be.

Altcoins are ok, for me they are to lose or earn money.If u want u can invest in them but there will be always just one the most popular coin - BITCOIN!
For now like i said $1 is enough fee to get money in few minutes. Dont need wait for 24h. Even if someone will have to it is anonymous, very cheap for big amounts. Never any coin will not be better and say whatever u want. People know it.

I am suprised who decide to talk about Bitcoin Unlimited?! I see nobody votes for BU so who were proposing this shit?! People are scary because dont know what is going on. Who made this panic first?! I can see noone want this shit BU.

Tiphune

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

Bitcoin never will die.
It is first cryptocurency and one trust cryptocurency. Nobody can`t control it. It is not private made by group of developers. Nobody know who did it. Nobody can control it.
That is why it is best coin. No goverment can`t do that. No people can`t do that. It is the most popular and always will be.

Altcoins are ok, for me they are to lose or earn money.If u want u can invest in them but there will be always just one the most popular coin - BITCOIN!
For now like i said $1 is enough fee to get money in few minutes. Dont need wait for 24h. Even if someone will have to it is anonymous, very cheap for big amounts. Never any coin will not be better and say whatever u want. People know it.

I am suprised who decide to talk about Bitcoin Unlimited?! I see nobody votes for BU so who were proposing this shit?! People are scary because dont know what is going on. Who made this panic first?! I can see noone want this shit BU.

Ok so while you said that nobody know who made Bitcoin(XD), I know that you already dont know what you are talking about. You know nothing about any altcoin, if you say that thers is no better coin than Bitcoin.

1$ fee for transactions in few minutes.. ok..  Dash is much less, I dont know the exact.   But NEM is 1 penny fee + max 60 secs of transaction.

Just give me 1 point why is Bitcoin the best.  Cuz all your argument is: BITCOIN IS THE BEST BEACAUSE IT WAS FIRST AND I LIKE IT!!1 OTHER COINS ARE BETTER BUT I WONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM. BTCarmy!1!

You can't be more pathetic. You just can't. Open your eyes.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

For the sake of BTC and to protect what I have invested, I'm totally opposed to a hard fork. BTC is quite famous these days. A hard fork would bring a lot of headlines and terrible PR for months.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Bitcoin never will die.

BTC is just an e-currency and as others before, it will die and another one will arise Smiley
machinek20

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

No, i think hardfork is  bad for bitcoin, I afraid after the hardfork bitcoin will collapsed, many people will disappointed because there are so many investor invest in bitcoin and with hard fork it will affeced their wealth and investment
bikerleszno (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 12:56:06 AM

No, i think hardfork is  bad for bitcoin, I afraid after the hardfork bitcoin will collapsed, many people will disappointed because there are so many investor invest in bitcoin and with hard fork it will affeced their wealth and investment

That is the point. We can`t have hardfork. If hardfork will happen like some people said other altcoin can be much better. But until bitcoin will not get hardfork it can be still as popular as it was. Hardfork will damage this coin Sad

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

That is the point. We can`t have hardfork. If hardfork will happen like some people said other altcoin can be much better. But until bitcoin will not get hardfork it can be still as popular as it was. Hardfork will damage this coin Sad

Those who trusted Bitcoin now don't know if the price will fall a lot and if they will lose their invested money. Trust and reputation cost a lot and now maybe everything can be over just because this BU being introduced at all costs. We can just wait and see what happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print