Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever?  (Read 65796 times)
erez_yakir

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

oufcourse, other than life there is nothing so why would i want nothing forever
katakuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

imposible to live forever dude, and also i dont wanna live forever too Cheesy
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

Scientists once again approached immortality. But I'm not sure it's right. For sure the price of these pills will be very high and only a few rich people will be able to use them
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:03:11 PM

I would not agree to live forever. There is no place to hurry, there is nothing to do, it will be simply boring and uninteresting. In general, the soul lives forever, but the memory is erased before the next incarnation.

And then, the next year after you choose and die, somebody invents a pill that makes everyone into a superman or woman, so that everybody can fly off to distant galaxies and planets, and populate the universe, and see all kinds of new things, while you rot in the ground...

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
daronch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Probably not. It will be too tiring to live forever.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

Meaning I would never get old? Hard question Tongue Maybe, if I could stay young forever, not old.

who cares
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

Eternal life is very hard. I'm not even talking about quality of life if you're 100 years in the body of a man. Just from a moral point of view to live and die to see your relatives and friends is very hard.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

Forever is a very long time. I would like to live a little bit more than the average if and only if I'm healthy, not forever. The beauty of life is that you can't live forever, and that's why every moment counts Smiley
dacueba

Activity: 78

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

of course not
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

I must say that it would be really interesting if people could live forever, or not die from ageing. Imagine all that time that could be spent on learning and perfecting some think that you like. To achieve near perfection in something is really impressive. What could we do if we had endless time on our side. We could conquer the universe, and do so many amazing things... if we only have time.
canine2017

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

I must say that it would be really interesting if people could live forever, or not die from ageing. Imagine all that time that could be spent on learning and perfecting some think that you like. To achieve near perfection in something is really impressive. What could we do if we had endless time on our side. We could conquer the universe, and do so many amazing things... if we only have time.
You talk about a good life, and if you for some reason will be the poor homeless. Imagine what is to live forever in hell? Maybe our death is a deliverance from suffering and the opportunity to live again?
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

Hard to tell. On the one hand it is tempting, and with another I'm afraid that it can become boring, tired. For example, vampires live forever) Well, if you just stay forever young and rich, you can try. To not life was, but a fairy tale.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

You talk about a good life, and if you for some reason will be the poor homeless. Imagine what is to live forever in hell? Maybe our death is a deliverance from suffering and the opportunity to live again?

I think that if a person attains immortality, then there will not be either the poor or the rich. Everyone will become equal. And they will live every day as in the movie "Groundhog Day"
sanaravena

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

Sometimes, I think I do need several lives to do everything I planned Grin But I think limited years is exactly what makes me do as much as I can every day, because I've already wasted some years, so I need to make the remain years count.
dark_pride

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

I see no point in an immortal existence. I finished all my business, I achieved my goals, I traveled the whole world, I created a family, I lived a good life and I can die, so that again the soul is embodied in a new body. The new body will have to learn everything from scratch.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

I see no point in an immortal existence. I finished all my business, I achieved my goals, I traveled the whole world, I created a family, I lived a good life and I can die, so that again the soul is embodied in a new body. The new body will have to learn everything from scratch.
With the current life expectancy, it seems to me that people have little time to succeed. Moreover, diseases and accidents contribute to their fate. I want to live longer, not to get sick and not to suffer from pain all this time.
Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

With the current life expectancy, it seems to me that people have little time to succeed. Moreover, diseases and accidents contribute to their fate. I want to live longer, not to get sick and not to suffer from pain all this time.

To that end, God gave them so little time to work on themselves more. Some manage to succeed at a fairly young age, and others and several lives will not suffice. I think it's not a matter of longevity, but in quality for which we are responsible ourselves.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

I would only accept to live forever if all the person that I love could live forever with me,
If it is only me then I would rather not cause it will only be painful to live forever and remember your love ones that died beside you.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

I would only accept to live forever if all the person that I love could live forever with me,
If it is only me then I would rather not cause it will only be painful to live forever and remember your love ones that died beside you.
It also depends on the person personally, because there are people who can not live with one person all their lives and they need other couples. In this case, eternal life will be a gift.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

actually no
i think live forever is not better if you cannot enjoy your life

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: