Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever?  (Read 65796 times)
PowerWalletDotCom

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

actually no
i think live forever is not better if you cannot enjoy your life

Right. You need to be able to enjoy life and see the beautiful. If a person does not know how to do this, then the immortal existence will turn into hell for him. It is important to be able to make your life quality, and then think about immortality.
Lorik

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

actually no
i think live forever is not better if you cannot enjoy your life

Right. You need to be able to enjoy life and see the beautiful. If a person does not know how to do this, then the immortal existence will turn into hell for him. It is important to be able to make your life quality, and then think about immortality.
To do everything well, as you say qualitatively, then the ordinary life span of a common man will not suffice. It is necessary to earn well and be completely healthy in order to live a little longer. And then I think there is not enough time to realize everything.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

I would not agree to live forever. There is no place to hurry, there is nothing to do, it will be simply boring and uninteresting. In general, the soul lives forever, but the memory is erased before the next incarnation.
It will not be boring there so many things to do in live that you will never run out of things to do in live if you really try looking.
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

If I could choose, yes I want to live forever, but provided I must look young forever too  Cheesy
HEWRA

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:52:36 AM

Long live is something beatiful, and eternal life seems even more great, however we can see many situations when it sucks...
Imagine still being young while seeing your kids getting older and older...
SkyNVS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

Long live is something beatiful, and eternal life seems even more great, however we can see many situations when it sucks...

Wouldn't you give the same treatment to your kids too? So they won't get older and older.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

Wouldn't you give the same treatment to your kids too? So they won't get older and older.

No one wants to see the death of his aged child. If I chose immortality, then only together with all my close people
MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

No one wants to see the death of his aged child. If I chose immortality, then only together with all my close people
You are tired to live. Well if your life is comfortable, but if you will be a beggar. Imagine living forever in a dumpster?
howardmrhodes

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

Well we have to stop reproduction, otherwise there won't be any space and resources left on earth for all of us to survive forever

Buy/Sell Xbox/PSN/Skype gift cards/subscription codes
Add me on skype - live:howardmrhodes OR
howardmrhodes@gmail.com
grachev200

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

You are tired to live. Well if your life is comfortable, but if you will be a beggar. Imagine living forever in a dumpster?
Why immediately give an example of a beggar. The fact is that a person who lives for a very long time has many opportunities to change his life and even become rich. If there is a head on the shoulders, then anything is possible.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Why immediately give an example of a beggar. The fact is that a person who lives for a very long time has many opportunities to change his life and even become rich. If there is a head on the shoulders, then anything is possible.

Head on the shoulders!

When you write something and speak about yourself, you use a capital "I." There is no head on the shoulders. There is only a head with the lower case "i."

Government teaches you to use upper case "I" because you are dead, with no head, and they have control over your dead body.

Use a small "i" when talking to Government, to show them that you are a living man/woman.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
SkyNVS

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Yeah, you have so many chances to keep trying, I don't know why anyone would stay a begger. Question is, does this perk come with regenerative healing, cause I would hate to lose an eye or half your body and be unable to die.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Well we have to stop reproduction, otherwise there won't be any space and resources left on earth for all of us to survive forever

But consider. A new scientist is born (before he becomes a scientist). Then he grows up and goes to school along the way. Then he goes to more school to be a scientist. Then he does his scientific work for 20 to 40 years. Then he dies, and if we have anything left of him, it is in the few additions that he gave us along the way.

But what if he lived for 1000 years in good health? His work wouldn't have to be re-done by new kids who are born. He could add to his prodigious knowledge year after year after year. He could formulate space travel that would really work. We could colonize Mars, and planets around distant stars. We could travel the universe.

And what about all his buddy scientists that would have 800 or 900 years to work with him? They could all figure things out together that we never dream of, simply because we die off too fast.

Live forever. Populate the unending universe forever. Travel the star lanes forever. Never have too much population.

We miss it all simply because we die off so fast.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Barmen

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:25:19 PM

But consider. A new scientist is born (before he becomes a scientist). Then he grows up and goes to school along the way. Then he goes to more school to be a scientist. Then he does his scientific work for 20 to 40 years. Then he dies, and if we have anything left of him, it is in the few additions that he gave us along the way.

But what if he lived for 1000 years in good health? His work wouldn't have to be re-done by new kids who are born. He could add to his prodigious knowledge year after year after year. He could formulate space travel that would really work. We could colonize Mars, and planets around distant stars. We could travel the universe.

And what about all his buddy scientists that would have 800 or 900 years to work with him? They could all figure things out together that we never dream of, simply because we die off too fast.

Live forever. Populate the unending universe forever. Travel the star lanes forever. Never have too much population.

Cool
It seems to me that to live forever in a spaceship that's too bad. I don't want to live forever and the earth I like more than Mars. In addition the land is not so much space to grow food. Now in the world many people are suffering from hunger.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Cool
It seems to me that to live forever in a spaceship that's too bad. I don't want to live forever and the earth I like more than Mars. In addition the land is not so much space to grow food. Now in the world many people are suffering from hunger.

Nobody has to live forever in a spaceship if we invent long-range teleportation. If we live longer, we just might be able to do this.

If you were healthy and full of energy, you wouldn't want to die.

There is plenty of place on earth to grow food. What stops it is political wars and lack of opening up new lands. Siberia could support all the people of the world if Russia would allow it.

Other worlds in space would open up more lands.

Cool

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

I must say that it would be really interesting if people could live forever, or not die from ageing. Imagine all that time that could be spent on learning and perfecting some think that you like. To achieve near perfection in something is really impressive. What could we do if we had endless time on our side. We could conquer the universe, and do so many amazing things... if we only have time.
You talk about a good life, and if you for some reason will be the poor homeless. Imagine what is to live forever in hell? Maybe our death is a deliverance from suffering and the opportunity to live again?
I don't agree with you. I think that even if you are poor in life you can build something, if you want. People can do much, just if they put some will in to it. With determination you can make, more or less anything come true. And if you had eternity, well than you don't have anything to be afraid off, because you can make everything in time. Time is greatest problem.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

There is a good movie In Time (2011), It provides an interesting perspective on the issue
Actually when you think about it, we already play for everything in our life with life time. It is simple. Most of things on our world can be bought for money. There are necessary things that we need in life, like food, water and shelter, and there are those things that are no so much necessary. It can be looked like this... you need money so you work. Your are losing life time on work, so that you can get money. Life time = money. When you calculate how much money you earn on hour, after its easy to calculate how much life time you eat, drink, ride, how much it cost you the suit that you wear etc. Than you realise how much life time we spend on worthless things.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:31:56 AM

Yes I want to live forever if my family and my relatives lives forever.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

Yes I want to live forever if my family and my relatives lives forever.

Good. The way to do it is to accept Jesus salvation, and then convince your family to accept Him, too.

Cool

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:53:38 PM

I don't want to live forever. Why would you live if you already know everything in this life and every day for you is a repeat of yesterday's. Remember the movie "Groundhog Day"? It seems to me that nothing needs to be changed. Nature took care of everything and we chose the best option.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: