Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP Bitcoin, better luck next time  (Read 5815 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

Bitcoin have overcome several RIP Ceremonies from the day of existing. So no need to have better luck the next time, because right now only countable number of users are into bitcoin. Being a member of the community itself a luck of the user.
I like your reply to the post. We are already the lucky one that we are the part of the community of bitcoin and no need to search for other places to find more better than bitcoin to invest in. As it is only bitcoin which is facing all the attacks and it survive from that situation successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:10:35 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 05:37:47 AM by Victorycoin

lol,
what it has to with that those 2 countries ?
None of these countries can control bitcoin and i know they want to take bitcoin down or access it's tx info but it's impossible.

I agree with you but in as much as they can't centralize and control Bitcoin we shouldn't be caught complacent of their actions but rather monitor them and resist everything that they try to set to have Bitcoin under their control.
They very much can centralise and control Bitcoin.  As the whitepaper says:
If a majority of CPU power is controlled by honest nodes, the honest chain will grow the
fastest and outpace any competing chains. To modify a past block, an attacker would have to
redo the proof-of-work of the block and all blocks after it and then catch up with and surpass the
work of the honest nodes.
So, a collection of dishonest nodes would be more than capable of messing with Bitcoin if they collaborated - with the growing monopolies of allied forces working on BU they could easily carry out a 51% attack and if only a few people owned as much Bitcoin as everyone else it would be even more centralised than fiat currency from the start, which unfortunately is part of the problem with a currency that deflates so quickly.
Let's assure that these blackmailers get away with their hard fork, what guarantees that a network in the hands of blackmailers would ever be safe? Bitcoin was conceived to correct the ills centralization have done over the years and just now, we can see once more the fangs of centralization, trying to destroy everything not in tune with it. Good news is that Bitcoin is a survivor and even this impasse will pass too.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

it becomes almost funny when you see topics like this after some time has passed. and then eventually these topics become a source of laughter in the future when you see another one of these be created by another new member because you know it is coming from being buthurt.

the bitcoin obituary list is the clear example for everyone to read and take a lesson.

Buying the dip...
Rajchandu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Bitcoin have overcome several RIP Ceremonies from the day of existing. So no need to have better luck the next time, because right now only countable number of users are into bitcoin. Being a member of the community itself a luck of the user.All the people on here that are praising eth are the normal piece of shit types (schemers) that pump and dump alt coins. Etherum is shit. It will always be shit. BTC is the only real Digital Currency.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

Bitcoin have overcome several RIP Ceremonies from the day of existing. So no need to have better luck the next time, because right now only countable number of users are into bitcoin. Being a member of the community itself a luck of the user.All the people on here that are praising eth are the normal piece of shit types (schemers) that pump and dump alt coins. Etherum is shit. It will always be shit. BTC is the only real Digital Currency.

I agree with you. Many times already spoke. That bitcoin is dead. But only those who do not believe in bitcoin say this.
I believe that this currency will live long. We must understand that there will be difficulties, but bitcoin will overcome them

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:06:33 AM

I have read several times here that claiming bitcoin is dead. As what you can observe, bitcoin is continuosly growing each day. It become adopts by many usually because of its fluctuating price. The demand is high, the massive adoption has been increased indeed. So, I can say bitcoin is really alive to its finest.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:23:16 AM

I have read several times here that claiming bitcoin is dead. As what you can observe, bitcoin is continuosly growing each day. It become adopts by many usually because of its fluctuating price. The demand is high, the massive adoption has been increased indeed. So, I can say bitcoin is really alive to its finest.

It should be RIP to those people who are creating fuds like this. And if you are going to check the price right now, the price is at $1,118. Whatever people will say that bitcoin will be dead or anything bad words against it's price. They will regret it in the end or they just want to scare holders or those newbies to sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

Yeah the price is in 4 digits so it can never be considered as dead and people who are spreading rumors about bitcoins are either haters of bitcoin or want to create a panic in the economy so that people start dumping their coins at lower price but it won't happen now.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Bitcoin will never be die because bitcoin is depend in the holders and the supporters of the bitcoin. If there's person who is holding a bitcoin then bitcoin will not gonna die, because the bitcoin price and life is depends in the user of it imagine that the bitcoin price go to 1000$ and up because there are supporters of bitcoin, so in my opinion bitcoin will not gonna die.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:50:47 AM

It should be RIP to those people who are creating fuds like this. And if you are going to check the price right now, the price is at $1,118. Whatever people will say that bitcoin will be dead or anything bad words against it's price. They will regret it in the end or they just want to scare holders or those newbies to sell.
I have seen many threads about bitcoin's dead but until this day thanks god bitcoin can survive, i have collected bitcoin for a long time buying as much as i can and then people told you to convert all of your bitcoins to other coins like etherum well it's funny, i truly believe that they just take advantage of this moment in order to pump their coin, they make speculation so that people sell their bitcoin in fact the price is rising up it means that people still believe in bitcoin, well i am not an optimistic guy but i still hold them, let see what will happen.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:53:58 AM

Bitcoin has been labeled "dead" many times. However bad the scenario may seen, it has always succeeded (albeit a few price drops). This debate may seem like a big deal right now but it may not be in a few years.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

Bitcoin will never be die because bitcoin is depend in the holders and the supporters of the bitcoin. If there's person who is holding a bitcoin then bitcoin will not gonna die, because the bitcoin price and life is depends in the user of it imagine that the bitcoin price go to 1000$ and up because there are supporters of bitcoin, so in my opinion bitcoin will not gonna die.

The price of bitcoin is going higher and higher and that is only because bitcoin is getting more number of users on daily basis and this will continue even in future so I don't think that bitcoin will ever die in fact it will become more stronger currency in future.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

you are supporting BU ,but let me tell you thing that no matter what happens BTC will never fall back .it is a matter of fact that the price of bitcoins is  pacing up and in no time the price will rise to 1400$. well i think that the transaction fees will always be a problem until and unless developers make the block size increase.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:01:27 AM

it becomes almost funny when you see topics like this after some time has passed. and then eventually these topics become a source of laughter in the future when you see another one of these be created by another new member because you know it is coming from being buthurt.

the bitcoin obituary list is the clear example for everyone to read and take a lesson.

I actually read the obituary, crawled into a corner, and cried my eyes out. Then I went out to attend the funeral and threw my little flowers into that grave called exchange fiat wallet. Just as I clicked convert, it rose from the grave.  Angry

Well, it looks like after several days of decline, the price is picking back up again. It could be sign that people still think there is still promise in bitcoins and are already preparing to brave the forking event rather than quit bitcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:48:42 AM

I have seen many threads about bitcoin's dead but until this day thanks god bitcoin can survive, i have collected bitcoin for a long time buying as much as i can and then people told you to convert all of your bitcoins to other coins like etherum well it's funny, i truly believe that they just take advantage of this moment in order to pump their coin, they make speculation so that people sell their bitcoin in fact the price is rising up it means that people still believe in bitcoin, well i am not an optimistic guy but i still hold them, let see what will happen.

Yeah it's clear that bitcoin is still go and moving up and I don't surviving isn't the right term for it because bitcoin is created to keep on progressing. This is the best crypto currency and the market is very big right now and it's getting bigger day by day. So I don't think that people will end up saying that bitcoin is dead, because they are jealous on what bitcoin's success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:38:48 AM

Yeah it's clear that bitcoin is still go and moving up and I don't surviving isn't the right term for it because bitcoin is created to keep on progressing. This is the best crypto currency and the market is very big right now and it's getting bigger day by day. So I don't think that people will end up saying that bitcoin is dead, because they are jealous on what bitcoin's success.

That's true the haters of bitcoins will make all possible efforts in spreading negative news related to bitcoins but I don't think that will make any difference to the users of bitcoins as everyone is aware that bitcoin is on growing stage and it has still lot to offer in future.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:11:33 AM

Bitcoin has been labeled "dead" many times. However bad the scenario may seen, it has always succeeded (albeit a few price drops). This debate may seem like a big deal right now but it may not be in a few years.
They just FUDers soldiers. They've tried to give other lies for every bitcoin holder. They'd done the task at the same time with the bearish trend of the market which it gives more support to the successful rate of the FUD.

This debate will be ended in the next year, I surely about it
Remember we are having bullish news to prevent the lies by all of the FUDers.  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:40:03 AM

Yes despite of wrong speculation bitcoin really strives its highness among the coins and proves that it is strong and supported by lot of people. Now we should be confirmed that bitcoin can never be dead.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

That is right bitcoin will not meet its RIP mode this year and bitcoin will become more stronger than ever. DASH investors has already coming back in to bitcoins and we can notice the price going down. While other DASH investors have transferred to ETH and LTC but soon when the price of bitcoin jumps high again due to the petition of India to make bitcoin a legal currency, when it will be approved big investors in ETH and LTC will be coming back to bitcoin.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

As I write this, Bitcoin is selling at  $1135.25 after having going down well below $1000 couple of days ago, is that the sign of something that is dead or even dying? For how long would some people remain blind to the fact that Bitcoin no army can stop an idea, whose time has come. All the stumbling blocks won't stop Bitcoin, if anything they would make it more resilient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: