Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold?  (Read 57638 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

I just checked the date of when this was posted and it happens to be on March of 2017. If this guy really withdrew his funds from Bitcoin, then man I’m sorry, cause you missed a lot. Even as of now, anyone who has money in Bitcoin shouldn’t withdraw it cause the price is really rising and I believe as many has predicted, the price will reach $15000 in April/May, and by the time May ends, we will see something much better. Just hold on guys!

I can't imagine a cryptocurency market without the volatility    
Bro  that is what make it fun and  give lot of opportunities  to make money  if you trade it well     but  since you  wrote this message in 2017  i hope we learnt our lesson  cuz you can obviously say that those who hold are the biggest winners  since  btc hit  its all time  high  few months after your message  
Even as of now the price already is at the rate of $8,300. Ethereum has reached $500 while BCH is at the rate of $1000+. I believe things are turning to be much better than it was before. Just look at it, it went from the price rate of $6000 and has reached this high. I believe it will keep on going, $15k or $20k isn’t bad anyway. It takes just patience, cause if you quit, you will miss the bigger part of it.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Bitcoin is famous for its volatility to which it makes profit easier to gather from by just selling out at a higher price. Dipping values of it is only natural and good opportunity even.
If I were you, I would continue to hold on as longer as I can - surely it will still continue to increase through passing months.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Despite the high volatility of bitcoin, if you look at its price for a year, it increases many times over, and therefore even simply keeping bitcoin after purchase brings a much larger profit than any world's banks can with the storage of ordinary money in deposit accounts.
If you want to increase your profits, you can periodically sell bitcoin when it rises very much in value and then buy at a significant price drop. This method is very effective, but it involves certain knowledge of trading on the exchange and the availability of free time.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0

If you see that holding won't do you any good, then I would say don't. It's your coins, and if you feel that you can get good returns from it if you sell them quickly, especially now that Bitcoin is steadily gaining, would nonetheless be a good move. I think those that hold are still hoping that Bitcoin's gain is not just a trap but a trend that would go on for a couple of months, which in turn, would give them more profit in the end. It all depends on your objective mate.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

We must have confidence that the hold for a long time is more profitable. Hold for a long time is a very lucrative thing, as we know that the current bitcoin price shows an upward trend so hold for a long time is a profitable thing.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Bitcoin is know as volatile, that's why bitcoin is so popular. We should wait the right time. If you're going in trading for the short period of time, we must have patience. Buying bitcoin in low price and hold it until the price of bitcoin will increasing. Bitcoin is volatile we already know that, but there's an opportunity in volatile.
shaikhimoqc

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Because BTC price fluctuation, only has the investment price!

The number of BTC is fixed, while BTC's users are only a small part of the world population. If BTC is accepted by more people,BTC will be very expensive!
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

We must have confidence that the hold for a long time is more profitable. Hold for a long time is a very lucrative thing, as we know that the current bitcoin price shows an upward trend so hold for a long time is a profitable thing.
Because holding in long term is the best way to get big profit in bitcoin ,if you have weak hands and can't handle the drop of btc you don't fit in crypto world because what makes everyone here stay long is they have patience to wait for the perfect time when selling their coins.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

While numerous expect that the present instability in the market just occurs in digital forms of money that isn't reality this occurs in any new market that has such a progressive innovation, however the reason that unpredictability is significantly more noteworthy in bitcoin is essentially that bitcoin isn't your normal creation, it's a cash also and that adds considerably greater unpredictability to it.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

We know that bitcoin price now is volatile and I believe you need to hold your bitcoin because waiting for them the high price of bitcoin will give you a good profit, no worries on that decision be patient and focus in every forum. Keep on investing in bitcoin because at the right time you become one of the wealthy people in the crypto world.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

That is the best thing to do ,hold your bitcoin or altcoins , because the bitcoin price value is so volatile, but all you wanna do is monitor the movement of the market, if you see that the time the bitcoin is so high in price value then sell your bitcoin, but if the time the value is so low then ,hold your bitcoin or you will buy another bitcoin or altcoins

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Holding bitcoins is much more profitable than lost it after 2-3 deal on market. When price is very volatile better to hold because beeing greedy can be harmful for you goods.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoins price is volatile and so no one will be able to predict the crypto market situation as it does not depend on as some one say so holding on to bitcoins is just a personal choice of each individual, you are free to sell bitcoins or to hold  them, and that is the same with new investors I personally will not ask any one to invest on bitcoins, but rather I would give others idea of how bitcoins and block chain technology works and how this system has changed many people's lives, and will leave to their interest whether to get into the bitcoins network as there is possibility for the prices to shoot up sooner or later, they will learn from that they have lost the chance of not getting onto the bitcoins network.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Holding bitcoins is much more profitable than lost it after 2-3 deal on market. When price is very volatile better to hold because beeing greedy can be harmful for you goods.
This is the options we can have holding for the best profit. When price is volatile this is good for the market means it is active our opportunity to earn when trading.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

Bitcoin price always moving very fast and high fluctuation. If you believe bitcoin is good investment and bitcoin is gold in digital world, better hold it for long term because time will give bigger profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

The crypto market will always be volatile, no matter what coin you will hold, just make sure that you are prepared to lose money in the market, since not all the time, you will win and have profits, make sre you can handle the volatility, and you are equipped with knowledge and skills, I suggest you hold your bitcoins, though the value will fall, just accumulate more, since it is a good investment for the future, however if you cannot tolerate the. Olatility of the market, I suggest to look for other investments, since there a lot out there other than bitcoin, it may not be for you.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0

Yep!definetly,all of us already know that bitcoin price is so volatile and even other altcoins,and we must take the risk of holding some of our portfolios so that we achieve those our ambitious dreams of  our life,thats we become successfull in our investment by  joining the digital currency investment,otherwise  there are saying that "a winner quits and a quitter never win" therefore  we must hold our  asset, so that when times the value of all crypto coins in the market growing back  we become profitable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

It is normal to see the price of the bitcoin that is always changing because cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being volatile. You don't need to panic if you saw the price of the bitcoin going down because I am sure that bitccoin can easily overcome that challenge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

It is normal to see the price of the bitcoin that is always changing because cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being volatile. You don't need to panic if you saw the price of the bitcoin going down because I am sure that bitccoin can easily overcome that challenge.
We certainly do not need to panic when the price of the bitcoin goes down because it's just a normal story every day, the constant fluctuations, up and down each day are so familiar with bitcoin, we have nothing to worry too much. What we should do is focus on hold or buy more because every time that bitcoin comes back, it is always higher, this is a market of belief, as long as our beliefs remain strong in bitcoin, bitcoin will continue with the upward trend and someday we will become wealthy from bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
darkedelf

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

i think only with the car holding him if we do not want to feel the loss better wait until the price really goes up again, This is due to the competition with ether so that the current bitcoin price is easy to change even the value is decreasing and the movement to rise again very slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: