Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold?  (Read 57638 times)
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Because the highly fluctuating bitcoin price is actually very profitable for Bitcoin traders, can buy Bitcoin at cheap prices and sell Bitcoin at high prices. with a note, we must continue to monitor the state of the market, In order for us to know when prices fall and when prices will rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCJUNIOR01

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

If you have Bitcoins right now, you missed the chance to sell when the price was high so you should hold and even consider buying more. You should only sell now if you don't trust Bitcoin to recover. I'm buying because I think the price will eventually go back up.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0
It is no longer fluctuating much, it has become quite stable as of this time around. I withdrew my invested funds when the price was going down, and now I’m considering reinvesting my money cause I believe that the price of Bitcoin will go up at any time, even if not now, it will been soon, maybe around end of the year like mid September, just like it did last year. I don’t want to miss his big opportunity.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

You have to live your life and do not pay attention to prices. If you want to earn bitkoy, you will not be able to immediately. It is very unstable, and you can not guess when to buy and when to sell them.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

The bitcoin price value is volatile but when compared to the volatility in price values you see the cryptocurrency market, it is one of the least you will see since it involves the most members however if you are not at a financial position it takes a risk you should take out your investment and return when its stable.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834310.0
If you are investing into bitcoin then you should be aware of some of the characteristics of bitcoin that it is very sustainable, versatile, volatile and vunrable crypto currency and because of its volatile nature, its valuation keeps on fluctuating so one should not panic if the valuation flactuates because pump and dump is the very common rule for every kind of investment but this time the valuation has deflated to a very low extent so I think you should hold and wait till the next pump.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

When the market is volatile leave your investment as it is, the cryptocurrency market is volatile in nature so there is nothing to afford about, it will regain its value as fast as it has lost it or at least at a fast pace, trading for a more valued coins only means you will pay more for less  ,
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I think we all are aware with the three characteristics of bitcoin that bitcoin is very sustainable, versatile, volatile and vulnerable crypto currency and moreover we all are also aware with this fact also that bitcoin is a kind of investment or more precisely I should say that it is best investment among all so this volatile nature and being an investment is responsible for the the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and I think you should hold for more time because there are assumptions that valuation will inflate in the coming months of this year.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

The best thing to do is just hold your coins because selling it today will just make you lose a huge amount of profit in the future and most of the people today are just panicking which makes the price to dump even more so dont sell your coins.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

This is the reason why bitcoin is popular because of its volatility. One day bitcoin's price will rise and thats for sure.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

Bitcoin is a profitable asset and must be done because the price fluctuates so you have to use a strategy when to sell it to get more profit.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Well, from the start of its creation, bitcoin was already know to be very volatile that is why it got very popular. But back then its volatility was on the positive side, that is, its increase in price was very immense, which lead to it attracting many investor.

But today Bitcoins volatility in on the negative end, which makes us question ourselves if it is alright to invest on bitcoin.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

The volatility of btc is one of the main features of bitcoin due to which traders and investors buy it.Bitcoin price was $1000 in january 2017 and now its price is around $7000.This price change has occured due to its volatile nature.We should take advantage of its volatile nature and gain more profits by selling in sides.
Circles

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

I think you hold because the volatility could be a benefit. I know a guy who bought a few Bitcoins, doesn't really care about it. It went up to 17k and sold it, because he doesn't care. Bitcoin crashed, he bought again. Not caring made him money due to the volatility. While people who care and hold are a little more stressed.
Usafstar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

bitcoin and other digital currencies are volatile and mostly the wrong and negative news affect the market so badly i have seen it several times that market show a fall due to rumors about crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Now the only thing you need to do is to keep it. I consider it a big mistake to sell with current prices
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

I personally know some of strong enthusiasts of cryptocurrency, and they would just go off this market to wait for some period of time to pass 1 the market will recover some how to return back to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

Based on my own experience, You hold for the same exact reason. Volatility. It can work for you in two ways. In a good way and bad way. Since the price of bitcoins is very volatile, you'll neve know how its price wil rise or fall in the future. So hold some and trade some. Dont hold or trade it all.  The beauty of trading is in the hands of the trader/investor. Its how you deal with flactuations and what you do in the situation that matters. Volatility is always a part of this type of investment. So instead of trying to avoid it, learn how to deal and rise above this waves. Good luck.
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Based on my own experience, You hold for the same exact reason. Volatility. It can work for you in two ways. In a good way and bad way. Since the price of bitcoins is very volatile, you'll neve know how its price wil rise or fall in the future. So hold some and trade some. Dont hold or trade it all.  The beauty of trading is in the hands of the trader/investor. Its how you deal with flactuations and what you do in the situation that matters. Volatility is always a part of this type of investment. So instead of trying to avoid it, learn how to deal and rise above this waves. Good luck.

In my own opinion, the volatility of the market is in favor of professional traders because in this way they can take advantage of the high strikes in order to earn more profit.

nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

While if you will sell it due to the dumps, you will lose profit because the market price is low. Holding is the best thing todo when the market price moves a lot. Sell if the price is a bit stabilized, or if it is stucked on a certain value. Also, consider investing in order to earn huge profit since its markrt value increases for a long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: