Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we hold bitcoin for now ...wil price rise in future  (Read 1105 times)
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

As per the current panic situtaion since I am a newbie to bitcoin and already holding loads of bitcoin , Shall i hold it for long .I mean any idea in how much time frame can the price go back to normalcy of 1200$

It is best idea to hold your btc. it happens that sometime we see the loss,unfortunately from few days price is falling down. so my advice to you wait for 2-3 weeks don't sell the coin now, infact this is the time to buy after sometime when the price goes high then plan to sell. but for alteast 3 week don't sell your btc in panic. we have seen up and down in btc but after few days the price will again go high. keep the faith in btc. 

Hold! Hold! Hold! the price is going low and don't sell it off now. apply simple logic, btc is nothing but a business platform as other business we see profit/less same happens here. we must be patience for some time so that price goes up and we can sell it off. as the people who join new will get confused what if the price will not turn up, don't worry it will go high again and till that make sure to hold the money and then sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isskor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

Best/safest would probably to hold BTC, no body that has hold on to BTC has lost money (long term)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

As per the current panic situtaion since I am a newbie to bitcoin and already holding loads of bitcoin , Shall i hold it for long .I mean any idea in how much time frame can the price go back to normalcy of 1200$
Holding Bitcoin is the safest option that you have at the moment. If you want to have Bitcoin to spend if it gets used more then I would suggest that you keep an encrypted backup file that has all your Bitcoin Wallet information so you don't have to spend so much money just so you could purchase Bitcoin later on. It's all speculative, no one really knows if the price is going to go up or down unless they were playing with the price themselves.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

The community is now being affected by this BTU crap... This makes me worried about what can happen to the price if there's an Hardfork. I hope miners can take the wiser decision and stay on track. If that happens, we might see the price going  steadily up again

That won't last for long

In a matter of a few weeks people will start to discard this BU crap as completely inconsequential to the future of Bitcoin. Mark my words, there won't be a hard fork in the foreseeable future, at least, not until most Bitcoin full nodes start supporting it (but the vast majority of them support SegWit right now). It will likely drag on like this for some time till people get tired of it and throw it away as complete junk. A few miners are utterly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. But they are not fools either, that's why there won't be a hard fork, just incessant and relentless flow of FUD until it gets exhausted on its own

Valiance

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:00:48 PM

It was a poor decision to buy that high, maybe you just bought in when you found out about it.  Still, now that you've done it, it would be crazy not to hold.  If you sell you're just adding to the panic, which will never get far enough to do anything serious to Bitcoin.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

It is best idea to hold your btc. it happens that sometime we see the loss,unfortunately from few days price is falling down. so my advice to you wait for 2-3 weeks don't sell the coin now, infact this is the time to buy after sometime when the price goes high then plan to sell. but for alteast 3 week don't sell your btc in panic. we have seen up and down in btc but after few days the price will again go high. keep the faith in btc. 

It is very upsetting and unfortunate the value of the btc is falling down. i have not expected this as last week the price was somewhere 1046K and suddenly today it has gone to 3 digits again. To the new folks i want to tell wait for sometime again the price will go up but it requires little more time. just i have seen one thing whenever the price gets stable for sometime after that a big hit either rise or fall we see with the btc. Am used to ups and downs in btc because right now or even after a month i dont have any plan to sell my coins. we will hold for atleast 3 months then i will use it.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

Have faith friend. Bitcoin always goes back up. That's how we make profits Wink volitility. It's always a good time to hold bitcoin.
It will just go up and up into the thousands. Even now is probably a good idea to buy as much as you can and in a few years it will be worth multiple times more.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

Hold! Hold! Hold! the price is going low and don't sell it off now. apply simple logic, btc is nothing but a business platform as other business we see profit/less same happens here. we must be patience for some time so that price goes up and we can sell it off. as the people who join new will get confused what if the price will not turn up, don't worry it will go high again and till that make sure to hold the money and then sell.

Holding Bitcoin like a 5 year old holds their momma's hand at a doctors office is just a way to avoid most of the profit of a volitle commodity. Sure, gold will always be worth more than it was in 1950. If you hold gold long term you will make money, no doubt. However, that's not the best way to make money with gold.

Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:36:18 PM

Have faith friend. Bitcoin always goes back up. That's how we make profits Wink volitility. It's always a good time to hold bitcoin.
It will just go up and up into the thousands. Even now is probably a good idea to buy as much as you can and in a few years it will be worth multiple times more.

Yes hold bitcoin. never take the wrong decision and dont lose your hope by seeing little changes with the btc. it is nothing but a roller coaster you will see lot of ups and downs. we are here from a long time and we know the circumstances we have seen with the btc, we have to expect the unexpected sometime. but wait for some time am hoping and for sure the price will again go high and you dont have to sell right now and believe me you will be glad if you dont sell now. 
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Yes believe in btc, Don't regret you bought lot of coins i think you might have purchased the coin in the high price. just we all know we experience sometime failure stay strong friend after some days am very sure the price will raise again. I have made a mistake last year like this i sold my coin in the confusion and i regret for what i have done because after i sold my coin found the price increased like anything. so my sincere advice to you wait for atleast a month of time you will surely see the best value in return in these days.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:49:18 PM

Few hours back the price of bitcoin was around $950 and now its $962 so it has started to increase slowly and in current scenario the best thing would be to hold our coins and wait at least till it again reaches to $1200 level and it may take time to reach there but I am not all in hurry to sell my coins and will prefer to hold till it reaches there and people who will sell their coins at this stage will surely regret in future when they will come across through higher price of bitcoins.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

Right now I hold some BTC but moved some btc to some other altcoins and fiat, just in case something really terrible will happen.
At this moment I really don't have a clue what is happening or will happen.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:43:03 PM

Right now I hold some BTC but moved some btc to some other altcoins and fiat, just in case something really terrible will happen.
At this moment I really don't have a clue what is happening or will happen.

Yeah fingers are crossed at a moment as its very hard to predict what will gonna happen in next few hours or next few days either the price will recover or it can also go back to $800 level so in that case its better to simply wait and watch the price movements and if you have excess money then you can afford to take risk of buying some coins as the price is comparatively lower at a moment.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:48:11 PM

The future looks bright, good time to buy some. Indeed hold. Wink

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

Have faith friend. Bitcoin always goes back up.
Peak FUD has been exceeded, doublebottom confirmed 14 hours ago. It's a silly game if one keeps watching the BTU token trades, now we are gambling on fork futures WTF?!
A financial revolution should look very different from that.

Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

I know that bitcoin will still rise in the future so we shall hold it for now and watch news about segwit vs BU while waiting for it to be not bored in the process. It would also be good to just do some other fun things while waiting for a price rise and just set sell to a target price. That way it would automatically sell when the selling point you want is reached.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 11:27:02 PM

Yes 1200$ was way too high but atlast 1100 $ is also gud enough . Let see

Just you wait for Bitcoin to scale and tell that line again Smiley.  The recent dump of Bitcoin is all conspiracy.   See how even the exchanges take part of this FUD.  Does someone really short that big before the  ETH rejection that they need a conspiracy of many exchanges to FUD Bitcoin?  The heck even Bitfinex is selling IOU tokens of both Bitcoin Unlimited  and Bitcoin Core to make it more appealing and create an illusion that their statement are really gonna happen.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I know that bitcoin will still rise in the future so we shall hold it for now and watch news about segwit vs BU while waiting for it to be not bored in the process. It would also be good to just do some other fun things while waiting for a price rise and just set sell to a target price. That way it would automatically sell when the selling point you want is reached.

I think its better to hold them and if you have some money then add up some bitcoins to your wallet as price is down right now so this can be a great time to invest money in bitcoins and meanwhile try to spend some time of trading altcoins as it can give you really good profits in a quick time and till then wait for the price of bitcoins to go higher.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
topper26

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

Buy, bc is on sale, it will regain it's ath and those that held will have books written about them! Seriously don't sell in the panic, stay strong, and watch in a couple weeks bc will be fine.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

Buy, bc is on sale, it will regain it's ath and those that held will have books written about them! Seriously don't sell in the panic, stay strong, and watch in a couple weeks bc will be fine.

Yes this is the time to buy and hold bitcoins and not to sell them as this price will not give you best profits that you are looking for and the downfall is only temporary and will start recovering the soon and a person who will show patience will win the race in the end by selling at higher price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: