Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FeatherCoin][PPLNS][Stratum] FeatherPool.com Pool  (Read 9646 times)
Mad_Max

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:30:48 AM

It is a PPLNS pool.
I dont find N=? (how much last shares accaunted when new block found?)

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:41:01 AM

I am only getting 1/3 of the predicted coins =( Why?

Many people have the same issue and there's been no response from the owner. Bit shady or at the very least not acceptable to have this going on for so long with no solution or even acknowledgement of a problem.

I bailed to another pool some time ago, suggest you do the same. Plenty of other pools out there.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
18RATTT

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:15:57 AM

https://featherpool.com/news
3 May 2013 Admin will be gone until 8 May.

Chiz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:30:28 AM

Can someone here tell me, that uses the pool obviously, what is the time between "Accepted" shares from your hashing? This is what I have been getting using feathercoin-is-a-geek and even fc.dontmine.me I tried, I got 5 accepted and then closed my CMD, opened it, no success. I either get REALLY long accepted rate like 2-5 minutes between them or I get these server errors because apparently everyones pool is having issues.

http://gyazo.com/112d32b381e2146428edf6135addc3bf
LOLMoney

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:01:37 PM

I have my Automatic Payout Threshold set to .10 and my Account Balance is currently at .335

Why have I not received a payout?
thep33t

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:03:08 PM

Can someone here tell me, that uses the pool obviously, what is the time between "Accepted" shares from your hashing? This is what I have been getting using feathercoin-is-a-geek and even fc.dontmine.me I tried, I got 5 accepted and then closed my CMD, opened it, no success. I either get REALLY long accepted rate like 2-5 minutes between them or I get these server errors because apparently everyones pool is having issues.

http://gyazo.com/112d32b381e2146428edf6135addc3bf

number of shares is dependent on pool difficulty, and also unrelated to actual payout (In terms of FTC/share)

Feathercoin Pool - http://feathercoin.is-a-geek.com - [PPLNS][0% Fees]
FTC: 6sf5CgurY5axcd2cwDHmiwdVMdAF9fw6pU       BTC: 1J74TaaKuNMoy25TP5vXKG2Jw8yg1sqyyQ       BTE: 8QZ2XiantPF8eWmzayo5WaXyYC8unBq5ZC     LTC: LatpwWc4GQyF2teKegZHiDGEGdNEKqEPTT
dirtriderdan

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:30:02 PM

When using stratum my hash rate is no longer reported on the site.  Is this normal?
How long have you been mining stratum? It takes a few minutes for the site to update.
I have been mining on stratum 24hrs on both dirtriderdan.1 and dirtriderdan.2 workers both running at 2.2Mhash each.  Still reports 0Khash for those 2 workers.  I didn't switch dirtriderdan.0 and that shows about 900 khash which is correct.  Now I'm getting nervous...

I went back to non-stratum use for now.  Please look into payment for the last 24 hrs on my account.

I do appreciate that the owner addressed this quickly and I received a payment in short order.  I think he is trying to run a legitimate pool.  Unfortunately I experienced the same issue again mining with dirtriderdan.0 over the last couple days.  Not sure what exactly is going on...
d2.cc

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 07:38:26 PM

I do appreciate that the owner addressed this quickly and I received a payment in short order.  I think he is trying to run a legitimate pool.

You are right, he is trying to run a legit pool and the problems aren't him trying to scam anyone. Most scrypt based pools are having the same issues with stratum.

Once upon a time
lupuz

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:09:58 PM

There are auto-payout issues.
niteryder

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:04:37 PM

There are auto-payout issues.

Had the auto-payout issues with my pools as well.  I figured out that users were putting in improper wallet address.  Some used URLs and others just had strange randomness entered.  A quick sort and visual check on the sendAddress field of the database shows the offending address.  Once I removed the address, problem solved.  The payout.php ran just fine.
TheAce

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:53:45 PM

yeah i also have payout issues.. till yeasterday everything run smoothly..  but now im not getting paid about 10hours
alecpap (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:57:49 PM

Had the auto-payout issues with my pools as well.  I figured out that users were putting in improper wallet address.  Some used URLs and others just had strange randomness entered.  A quick sort and visual check on the sendAddress field of the database shows the offending address.  Once I removed the address, problem solved.  The payout.php ran just fine.

I've had quite a few users email me with auto payout issues, only to email a few minutes later and let me know they entered in an invalid FTC address. Once they entered a valid FTC address, payout issues were resolved. If you're having auto payout issues, please double check that you've entered a valid FTC address as your payout address.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:47:45 PM

Is the pool still operating? Was getting shares a while back but now it looks like no one is on the pool! I haven't forgotten about FTC! Im wondering how many miners jump back in once the difficulty comes back down in two weeks..

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
alecpap (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:07:39 PM

There is currently an issue with the pool not paying out shares. I stopped the pool in order to look into this issue further. All shares have been recorded, the automated payout is just a bit off, you will all be paid.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 09:50:22 PM

Thanks for updating us on the issue, hope it gets resolved smoothly!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
TheAce

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:20:06 PM

There is currently an issue with the pool not paying out shares. I stopped the pool in order to look into this issue further. All shares have been recorded, the automated payout is just a bit off, you will all be paid.

yeah right now i have about 11k valid unpais shares.. and its about 40 hours..still not paid
alecpap (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:50:37 PM

yeah right now i have about 11k valid unpais shares.. and its about 40 hours..still not paid
Confirms are taking a longer than normal time due to diff and network hashrate
gramma

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:39:58 PM

Not to be just another "me too", but my threshhold is set way lower than my balance, which is just sitting there. Auto-payout is failing on my account, too, and my address is double-checked and accurate.  Looking forward to a fix!

BTC: 1MrNRPo7p8DEyxn87c9BCGwrbatBQeCHc1
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:33:17 PM

Dumb Question #1

Will the pool go back to operational once the problem with the confirms is taken care of or is everyone just going to be paid for their shares and the pool ends? Im asking because it was the only feather coin pool I was able to run smoothly in and would like to keep mining in it.

lupuz

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:03:34 PM

Alecpap:

My auto payment was not working at all. Then I had to do the manual one and pay you some fee :/

And I haven't been able to mine here for almost a week now.

Something else: It seems to me it would be a good thing for you to find someone else to share pool's responsability =D

This was the best pool of I all I knew, hope it to keep on as well Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: