Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to dump ETH?  (Read 10952 times)
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

It depends but if I were to choose if I'd dump Ethereum or not I would not dump this coin but still keep my bitcoins as well. Ethereum may be dumping now but for sure it will try to reach a new price afterwards, it just needs time and patience.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:22 AM

Dump? The free market will gladly buy them all

Jack Dunn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

I don't believe that dumping ethers is a good idea, the technology is rock solid and Casper is closer than ever before.
If the price crash... I will buy more  Smiley
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

may be it is better to dump ETH now
but because of all the buzz around BTC no one will dump it now
exactly until there is a wave of the rise of the  i think there are no chances of the ETH to pump. I have already sold mine. I don't regret selling it because I'm afraid that there will be a sudden dump and I don't want to be caught sleeping again. I already profited that much so I cool with that. i think that's not the right time to hold or brought until  will reach upto $10,000.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

Dump ethereum is the worst decision at this moment. This coin growing and in future will give big profit
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

I wouldn't dump ethereum right now. Its at breaking point. I know its risky but it may break and start going up faster. Its current price is still cheap. Comparing to lot others.
It is cheap if I have Bitcoin but my capital all in USD and altcoin at now. Sadly, I can only buy it a bit at the current price because when I convert my capital to Bitcoin with its current value, it made me spend a lot of money to buy Bitcoin Undecided
A little expensive it is to buy a bitcoin at the present moment indeed !
No matter how tempting the future value of bitcoin is but still affording a whole BTC at the present time is nearly impossible for majority of the interested ones that is why I suggest a middle way to such people. Bitcoin is a digital currency and the concept of fractions is valid here. So buy bitcoin with small amounts and treat this step.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

may be it is better to dump ETH now
but because of all the buzz around BTC no one will dump it now
I do not see any reason why anyone would even want to dump ETH now except to even buy more if possible.
The price has been a bit lower than $300 for some days now and man! I am trying to imagine what would happen to this coin after the fork. So much development for it lately and then it would be like the worst moment dumping it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

Eth is very useful to me now, i use eth for many projects i invested in, or many campaigns use eth for their bounties, moreover, eth is still rising every year, its price is very high now that we can earn a lot of profit in the future, so it is not easy for us to dump it eth.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

We should've dumped our ETH when it was 0.14 BTC, now it's too late to sell.
0.044 BTC is very good price for ETH. Don't sell for cheap price.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Dump? whats the reason? Eth has a reliable position on the market
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:41 PM

We should've dumped our ETH when it was 0.14 BTC, now it's too late to sell.
0.044 BTC is very good price for ETH. Don't sell for cheap price.

That's right. Dump price was in between 0.09 BTC and 0.013 BTC, people who missed those prices shouldn't sell it away with this low price. Remember that, eth is different than the other altcoins only selling their ideas. Eth has a real project behind.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

I see a good chance with current ETH condition. It seems holding up until end year will provide excellent opportunity to achieve fantastic profits.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

Ethereum's time will come soon! Just be patient. We will see its growing in the next 1 year and get huge profit.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:18:22 PM

Not really sure to dump.
I ll sell some of it but I ll keep some.

Ethereum is a very good investment.
Many ICOs are still on the way
matasovic

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

no reason to dump eth, he is just in shadow of btc right now. i think it is very strong, because it isnt dump under 300$ for weeks after all fork stuff etc

HODL
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:49:26 PM

ETH has very strong support.
I ll even buy more.

I am focusing to buy also other ETH tokens,
They are cheap now.
Good to buy ETH now
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:34 PM

There is no point dumping Ethereum in a hurry. We have yet to see another All Time High for Ethereum for the year 2017. I am almost 100% certain that the previous All Time High of Ethereum that was a little more than $380 I guess will not be the All Time High of Ethereum for this year. We still have a couple months left. We might still see Ethereum breaking $400 in December. 
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:31 AM

There is no point dumping Ethereum in a hurry. We have yet to see another All Time High for Ethereum for the year 2017. I am almost 100% certain that the previous All Time High of Ethereum that was a little more than $380 I guess will not be the All Time High of Ethereum for this year. We still have a couple months left. We might still see Ethereum breaking $400 in December. 

When really?! I'm star losing patience about ETH. Bitcoin is raising day after day and ETH is falling day after day. Or at best is staying on same price.

What do you think is the reason? Some ICOs  devs are dumping their tokens or it's something else?
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:37 AM

When really?! I'm star losing patience about ETH. Bitcoin is raising day after day and ETH is falling day after day. Or at best is staying on same price.

What do you think is the reason? Some ICOs  devs are dumping their tokens or it's something else?
the above is correct. i believe etherium can still pump in the next weeks or months after this fork and bitcoin trend has passed and for sure all altcoins will also recover so i guess there no need to panic sell, you just have to be brave and keep on holding my dear friend. i think the main reason why bitcoin is rising day by day is because more and more people are still buying and hodling until the fork has done or until they got their forked coins and this is also the reason why altcoins has greatly affected.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

What do you think is the reason? Some ICOs  devs are dumping their tokens or it's something else?
the above is correct. i believe etherium can still pump in the next weeks or months after this fork and bitcoin trend has passed and for sure all altcoins will also recover so i guess there no need to panic sell, you just have to be brave and keep on holding my dear friend. i think the main reason why bitcoin is rising day by day is because more and more people are still buying and hodling until the fork has done or until they got their forked coins and this is also the reason why altcoins has greatly affected.
Certaintly, the price of Etherereum can increases to more value, I do not think the community of this coin accept the current price while Ethereum platform can changes the world in future. As long as the price of Ethereum can still keep higher than $300-$200, I am sure the next year will be the trending of Ethereum again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: