Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 12525 times)
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:32:35 PM

This thread just reminded me that I forgot to send in my info for the liquidation claims process.  I think the deadline was sometime in January.  Oops.  But, the odds of getting those 150BTC back, or anything remotely close to that amount, seemed, and still seemed, so remote that it just wasn't on my mind.  I guess somebody's got them, will get them, so you're welcome zou, or Amir, or liquidators, or whoever ends up with them.  I've just been counting that as the cost of learning the value of offline security.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:13:46 PM

I know very little about you, but I have read all of your responses in the thread and I can say with the utmost certainty that you are NOT 18 years of age.  With that said, if you're lying about that simple fact, then I have significant doubts about everything else you're saying.

My thoughts exactly. He can't be 18, that's ridiculous. And if I remember correctly he was "18" about 1.5 years ago when I first heard about Bitcoinica, and already I had my doubts about his age. So he should update his legend and suddenly grow up to at least 19.
Seems like it, right? But no, he's still 18 for a few more months.

Alex Zee

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 10:33:53 PM

Well, that's maybe what it says on his profile, but he sure sounds like an adult. If he worked for Microsoft, they probably wouldn't hire a 17-years old, would they? And for pictures he could use his son.

Did anybody actually met him in person? Melbourne is a big city, there should be plenty of bitcoiners there.

BTC Monitor - systray price ticker
RipTalk.org - new Ripple forum
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:36:29 PM

I know very little about you, but I have read all of your responses in the thread and I can say with the utmost certainty that you are NOT 18 years of age.  With that said, if you're lying about that simple fact, then I have significant doubts about everything else you're saying.

My thoughts exactly. He can't be 18, that's ridiculous. And if I remember correctly he was "18" about 1.5 years ago when I first heard about Bitcoinica, and already I had my doubts about his age. So he should update his legend and suddenly grow up to at least 19.

So you know for a fact what his real date of birth is? Please, if you do in fact know that, then post it here along with proof.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 10:59:13 PM

Well, that's maybe what it says on his profile, but he sure sounds like an adult. If he worked for Microsoft, they probably wouldn't hire a 17-years old, would they? And for pictures he could use his son.

Did anybody actually met him in person? Melbourne is a big city, there should be plenty of bitcoiners there.

That's a lie told by AurumXchange. I've never worked for Microsoft. (I didn't even use any Microsoft product at that time.)

Very few people have met me so far, but I'm going to be more open as part of the "comeback". I'll try to attend as many Bitcoiner events as possible.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:01:30 PM

Welcome back Zhou.

Look forward to seeing your contributions.

I will raise hell though if you are ever in a position of receiving funds.
But then again, I'm sure you know better and are or would be using another
name and invented identity to run a "bitcon" business

Good Luck! I really do hope the best for you. I'll give you a second chance on
everything except trust.

Thanks. I have been using my real name to do business for my whole life and it's really inconvenient to invent a new identity. So I won't do it.

Trust is not a problem. If I make something that accepts deposits I will most likely impose a small "balance upper limit" (e.g. 10 BTC) that's sufficient to enjoy the services. Since it won't be another exchange, there should be no reason to leave a large amount of balance for a long period of time.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:03:35 PM

That's a lie told by AurumXchange. I've never worked for Microsoft. (I didn't even use any Microsoft product at that time.)
Very few people have met me so far, but I'm going to be more open as part of the "comeback". I'll try to attend as many Bitcoiner events as possible.
Saw that you posted a plane ticket from when you were 16? or 17?   Are minors allowed to fly internationally by themselves and go through singapore and aussie customs?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:06:38 PM

Saw that you posted a plane ticket from when you were 16? or 17?   Are minors allowed to fly internationally by themselves and go through singapore and aussie customs?

14+ is allowed to fly unaccompanied internationally. Some airlines might require a signed waiver from a parent.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:07:46 PM

Welcome Back
Alex Zee

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:08:03 PM

That's actually quite simple. We've seen pictures, how about you do a Q&A session on Ustream now?

BTC Monitor - systray price ticker
RipTalk.org - new Ripple forum
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:10:06 PM

HA! If he had once worked for Microsoft, Bitcoinica would have still been around to this day. I may not know for sure what his age is, but I can tell how old of a programmer he is. He is young enough that he hasn't worked for a big enough company that has actual coding standards.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:14:33 PM

Just don't believe for a second that one year has erased the memories of your theft.  Once we have you in person we will be looking to collect the rest that you owe us.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BTC Books

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:37:13 PM

Very few people have met me so far

Name one.  Just one on this forum who has any level of trust, and is known face-to-face by other users.

One.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:44:32 PM

I know very little about you, but I have read all of your responses in the thread and I can say with the utmost certainty that you are NOT 18 years of age.  With that said, if you're lying about that simple fact, then I have significant doubts about everything else you're saying.

Unless he has excellent counterfeit ID, he's 18.  He was able to incorporate NameTerrific as a company on his 18th birthday and that requires producing valid ID here.

Saw that you posted a plane ticket from when you were 16? or 17?   Are minors allowed to fly internationally by themselves and go through singapore and aussie customs?

Yes.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 12:06:27 AM by repentance

Let me say a few things, Zhou Tong. I don't know if Bitcoinica was properly registered and where, but if it was, then CJH should be a member of the company and we should be able to see his name on some documents, or otherwise he shouldn't get access to the password, which is the company's assets, right? If you are not careful with that, then you have to prepare for the consequences, which is what you're experiencing now:you are unable to prove your innocence. For another, providing that you told the truth about the hacking incident, you were still being irresponsible for not properly storing the company's funds in cold wallets.

Whatever maybe the case, try to stay low key, your return will not be something worth celebrating about as many people, especially victims of the hacking incident, will remain suspicious about you.

Read the old thread in which Zhou trots out the Chinese relic collector story and how that person just happened to have access to Zhou's password.  It's pretty amusing.

Quote from: zhoutong
I explained it 11 months ago and no one read.

Plenty of people read it.  It sounded like a crock of shit then and it still sounds like a crock of shit now.

BTW, why was your name even on the proposed confidential settlement agreement if you were merely a Bitcoinica employee at the time that proposal was made.  Why did Jesse Powell post here that you and Tihan had agreed to that proposal when your agreement should have been utterly irrelevant if you had no official role in Bitcoinica?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:56:00 PM

Let me say a few things, Zhou Tong. I don't know if Bitcoinica was properly registered and where, but if it was, then CJH should be a member of the company and we should be able to see his name on some documents, or otherwise he shouldn't get access to the password, which is the company's assets, right? If you are not careful with that, then you have to prepare for the consequences, which is what you're experiencing now:you are unable to prove your innocence. For another, providing that you told the truth about the hacking incident, you were still being irresponsible for not properly storing the company's funds in cold wallets.

Whatever maybe the case, try to stay low key, your return will not be something worth celebrating about as many people, especially victims of the hacking incident, will remain suspicious about you.

Read the old thread in which Zhou trots out the Chinese relic collector story and how that person just happened to have access to Zhou's password.  It's pretty amusing.

Quote from: zhoutong
I explained it 11 months ago and no one read.

Plenty of people read it.  It sounded like a crock of shit then and it still sounds like a crock of shit now.

No. It was a confusion. The "password" in the reply to Goat referred to the password of the sock puppet account. It had nothing to do with Bitcoinica.

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:58:02 PM

Unless he has excellent counterfeit ID, he's 18.  He was able to incorporate NameTerrific as a company on his 18th birthday and that requires producing valid ID here.

I didn't produce ID when I incorporate the company. ASIC doesn't require that nowadays. But directorship is always linked to my credit file, so there's no benefit to lie.

BTC Books

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:05:30 AM

Very few people have met me so far

Name one.  Just one on this forum who has any level of trust, and is known face-to-face by other users.

One.

Wondering...

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:08:40 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 12:22:46 AM by Pangia

Yes.

More interesting is that fact that the stamps are on PAGE 20 of his alleged passport. That's a heck of a lot of traveling for someone under 18.  

And at 17, he's also a bronz level frequent flyer. find 1 tiny lie and everything else can be unraveled.

It's amazing that some of you folks actually believe this perps story.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 12:10:39 AM

Saw that you posted a plane ticket from when you were 16? or 17?   Are minors allowed to fly internationally by themselves and go through singapore and aussie customs?

Yes.

More interesting is that fact that the stamps are on PAGE 20 of his alleged passport. That's a heck of a lot of traveling for someone under 18. 

It's amazing that some of you folks actually believe this perps story.

Chinese ports stamp near the visa page. Other ports stamp near other stamps. There are a few empty pages before Page 20.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: