Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Digital Products With Bitcoin  (Read 3407 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:19:44 AM

I am still wondering why I still have to see many digital marketers using and accepting Bitcoin. I hope that soon Clickbank, JVZoo and Warrior+ will soon be accepting Bitcoin as one of the many ways to pay for their digital goods. I think that the market for digital goods is very big and with Bitcoin the market can even be bigger.

More and more buyers can be generated if they start to accept Bitcoin and other digital currencies. As they are into digital products, digital currencies should have been at the top of their payment facilities.

What do you think can be the advantages and disadvantages if digital marketers will finally use Bitcoin on a massive scale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

I am still wondering why I still have to see many digital marketers using and accepting Bitcoin. I hope that soon Clickbank, JVZoo and Warrior+ will soon be accepting Bitcoin as one of the many ways to pay for their digital goods. I think that the market for digital goods is very big and with Bitcoin the market can even be bigger.

More and more buyers can be generated if they start to accept Bitcoin and other digital currencies. As they are into digital products, digital currencies should have been at the top of their payment facilities.

What do you think can be the advantages and disadvantages if digital marketers will finally use Bitcoin on a massive scale?

Here is the forum you may see the people selling digital goods such email accounts, Gift cards, phone numbers and etc. However, if you look out apart from the forum. Still many peoples not using bitcoin for any uses. I expect it needs to initialize in ecommerce purchases and online paid services with the bitcoins.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

I hope they accept crypto currency too,but they want buyers protections which solidtrustpay and paypal can offer,crypto currency do not have this option,only escrow will work on this,which I believe they cannot integrate but maybe soon .

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

The advantage is that they can sell their stuff cheaper for us, because there will be less taxes from government. It would be easier to buy something as there are people that don't use credit cards, and to buy things online we need credit cards (if not using Bitcoins).

I think the only disadvantage would be that the transactions took too much time to complete, solving this issue, there isn't disadvantages on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:13:52 PM

Bitcoin has larger market which is the deep web, it has markets that deal only with crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Monero, you can find all kinds of digital goods there, some people say it is not trusty, but I think you can find trusty sellers, as well as use escrow to complete your deals.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

What I want to see is that amazon will be allowing users to buy stuff with bitcoins. That is the boost we need to see bitcoins skyrocket into fame and we would see the prices will also shoot up that way. More adoption will mean more demand, and since prices are driven by demand for the coins then we should see a price increase.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

if digital marketers will finally use Bitcoin on a massive scale?

Bitcoin collectors will spend nothing in services and digital products.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

The bitcoin price will sky rocket , when many big shops accept bitcoin.As the law supply and demand.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Bitcoin acceptance for digital products have increased a lot. Importantly there are online stores that exclusively showcasing specific brand items. This looks an better way of marketing with the use of bitcoin into their business. It helps attract the common man as well people who have been aware of digital currency.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

It helps attract the common man as well people who have been aware of digital currency.

Usualy there is CC accepted. Users love CC for customers protecting.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Bitcoin has larger market which is the deep web, it has markets that deal only with crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Monero, you can find all kinds of digital goods there, some people say it is not trusty, but I think you can find trusty sellers, as well as use escrow to complete your deals.
one of the advantages bitcoin is the use of which is easy. we can buy various products online whenever and wherever we are. that's the reason why we use bitcoin today, but one drawback is the level of confidence when buying online. we all have to strive to improve reputation for e-commerce.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

the level of confidence when buying online

CC are perfect in charge off in the deal with irresponsable service providers.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

Amazingly, all thoughts or ideas you are indeed provide enough good things in the future. but I know that all the things that now have not provided a positive impact, because right now it's trading using bitcoin or using bitcoin as payment for the purchase of some of the things we need, very less allowing such things will manifest with either.Selling digital products with bitcoin also depends on the products they sell. If it is indeed being one of the bitcoin who want to buy then it could also give a good impact on the growth of the bitcoin, but if this is a concern because otherwise then there would not be any impact

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

one of the advantages bitcoin is the use of which is easy. we can buy various products online whenever and wherever we are. that's the reason why we use bitcoin today, but one drawback is the level of confidence when buying online. we all have to strive to improve reputation for e-commerce.

It is easy if you already know how it works, it will be a struggle for new users. Bitcoin is no the easiest thing to learn especially if you are not tech savvy. Indeed, the next problem with online transactions using bitcoins is that it relies heavily on trust and reputation. Which cannot every be removed as it is quite hard to trust anyone online.
Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

Tradition is the most important thing in case of money transfers. I don't know how are fiat money working and what is the legal aspect, but it's not problem for me and millions of people.  Roll Eyes
cakravothy

Activity: 868

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

Tradition is the most important thing in case of money transfers. I don't know how are fiat money working and what is the legal aspect, but it's not problem for me and millions of people.  Roll Eyes

with bitcoin money transfer can fast process , so if transaction selling digital product fast too
disadvantages of using bitcoin still without regulation, can't dispute transaction if seller fraud
so many big online store, amazon , ebay and more until now not accepted use bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

with bitcoin money transfer can fast process , so if transaction selling digital product fast too
disadvantages of using bitcoin still without regulation, can't dispute transaction if seller fraud
so many big online store, amazon , ebay and more until now not accepted use bitcoin

If the seller is a scammers, first you would not start process the payment right then why are looking dispute the transaction. Then Bitcoin is the system which most perfect technical way of processing transaction globally. So everything is under global ledger but no one can't your bitcoin from bitcoins until you share your private key.
Then Amazon is accepting bitcoin via purse.io. Many global brands are started accepting bitcoin from the past 2 years onwards.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

things like that is what a lot of harm. we as bitcoin users must remain active to develop bitcoin to become even better. because if it continues like this then bitcoin could lose prestige in the world of e-commerce. many will feel disadvantaged when the transaction is done has a lot of bad actions.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

If the seller is a scammers, first you would not start process the payment right then why are looking dispute the transaction. Then Bitcoin is the system which most perfect technical way of processing transaction globally. So everything is under global ledger but no one can't your bitcoin from bitcoins until you share your private key.
Then Amazon is accepting bitcoin via purse.io. Many global brands are started accepting bitcoin from the past 2 years onwards.

Yes, you wouldn't deal with someone if he is a scammer but how do you know if he is? Thats what he was talkin' about . Purse.io is not affiliated with amazon, it still doesn't accept and recognize bitcoin as a currency . We can know if a company accepts bitcoin only if they made an official statement and you will pay directly not using a third party sites like purse.io . A great example would be newegg, https://www.newegg.com/bitcoin .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:21:52 PM

If you have good product you can use gourl.io . it is good payment gateway that accept many crypto and is free
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: