Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Bids on coding project (Closed - Hired)  (Read 483 times)
WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 04:35:10 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 08:49:07 AM by WiseOldOwl

Hello
I need someone to
-set up and secure a windows 2008 server.
-Install 2 programs  (1 of which is bitcoin)
-open ports and setup program so it can communicate. (lots of documentation available, easy)
-Create website using php script and a few post and get commands that communicate with the programs.

No real creative functioning required, the two programs do everything you just post and get for whatever info you need to send or get.
Both programs have the same type functions,

On the site a user creates an account, well you just make the account in all locations in one fail swoop by telling the programs to make an account using the respective command. Im sure most of you know how it works with bitcoin.

It will need to be somebody trustworthy and with enough time to actually do this project aggressively,

All bids welcome, but I would prefer people who dont have much to hide and have portfolios to show and maybe like a linked in profile.

Thanks in advance Smiley

Also there are some example sites available that will make it even easier to show you what I want.

Hired someone, thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: