Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one participating in ICOs is an idiot!!!  (Read 3647 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:43:28 PM

My dear, do you think that everybody here are such idiots and do not understand all risks of investment in an ICO? I think everybody decide for himself what to do, but you see, firstly the ICO gives us a job, such as commenting in their threads, every comment is payed. The second thing it's not 99% scam, there are many perspective projects just an individual hast to have a bit of logic, knowledge and his own head to separate the wheat from the chaff.
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

I think ICO is (was) a very good idea for start-ups to reach investors, those who got rich in the first waves of BTC development need place to grow their money.
But then it quickly is abused and became a tool to get easy money with whatever projects.
So I'm sitting and waiting to see the bubble bust one day.
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

%99 of ICOs and altcoins are totally scam attempts and when you see a moderated thread announcing ICO or an alt coin launch and if you invest a penny then you are an idiot. when you see alot of people are posting in these threads thinking it must be legit, you are an idiot.
Don't you know there are troll armies experts for hire to post and keep a thread live and on top and posting positive comments only to lure you into sending your money as donation to them.

Who in their right mind would trust a developer launching an ICO or a crapcoin in a self moderated thread?
I am insulting you all because you deserve it.

You can say it again, I don't think they are making that much anyway, most of the raised money figures are pure lies to snare unsuspecting investors. That said can someone show me how to set up one? I am writing an article about how easy it is to scam with an ICO on bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: