Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal miner Problems,Tips and Help  (Read 26293 times)
VinZz972

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:07:31 AM

Hello,
Problem solved.
Since I have shuted down my miners I have installed a Synology routeur.
This router blocks any mining connexion.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2FastMiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:26:50 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a Giant B (BK-B) for the first time.  I think it's a BK-B at least.... there isn't any stickers or writing on the outside to indicate what it really is.  If I go to the miner tab, it has preset pools for decred, Sia, Lbry, Pascal and Vcash.  It has 3 cards with (2x) 6 pin connectors each.  One standard high speed fan on the front that pulls air in and then out the back where the power connectors are.  It has what appears to be a micro B usb connector and a standard USB type A connector.  Lastly it also has a standard Ethernet jack.  Maybe that will help identify it.  I am familiar with the Antminer and Innosilicon GUIs and I also am familiar with how to set up GPU miners/software.  This one seems a little hard for me to figure out though so I am reaching out to you for help.

The first thing I would like to do is to set a static IP address.  I found the "MimerIPConfig" software but that appears to need a SD Card.  Mine does not have a SD card slot that I can find.

If anyone still has the pdf instructions for this that I can download. then that would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help

-2FM
igotek

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 04:02:14 PM

That's the OrangePi where you put ethernet cable. check behind it. The OrangePi has SDCARD slot.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
2FastMiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:49:41 AM

That's the OrangePi where you put ethernet cable. check behind it. The OrangePi has SDCARD slot.

Is the OrangePi Baikal's version of a RaspberryPi?  Or is Orange an older version of Raspberry?

-2FM
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:12:51 PM

Hey everyone. Got myself a little baikal cube for testing, but chip count is showing 0 and there is no hashing either. It gets picked up in nicehash, but again, no hashing. Updated firmware, still the same issue. Only single red light on on the unit. Any idea what this could be or how to resolve the issue?
ATMB

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:56:55 PM

Hello,
Anyone have a source for an Orange Pi Zero Version 1.4?  It's from a Baikal Giant B.  Can't find one on the internet.  Thanks.
swa513

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:52:28 AM

hi, looking for a little help. my brothers miner was working good and i sold it on ebay for him, after a month the buyer says it doesnt work and ebay let him return it. now i just got it back and i think it is a different one and the buyer screwed me over. it connects and says it is mining LBRY but i am not getting any accepted or rejected shares. i have taken it apart and the boards do not look like there is any damage. i have flashed a different sd card with firmware and tried that and it does the same thing no shares. i emailed baikal and have not gotten a response and i have been searching google for days and have not seen and threads with the no shares problem. does any one have any suggestions? or know what the problem is? i was going to order a new pi but, if it connects i would think it is working but, i do not know much about baikals  Huh
swa513

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:00:16 AM

Hello,
Anyone have a source for an Orange Pi Zero Version 1.4?  It's from a Baikal Giant B.  Can't find one on the internet.  Thanks.

i have been looking for one since i think i may need it and found this on ebay recently i believe it is the exact one used in the B

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Orange-Pi-Zero-H2-Quad-Core-Open-source-256MB-Development-Board-B-Raspberry-Pi/112373623262

also found this on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZYH957C/?coliid=I20DGQ3RCHT12I&colid=17FT7IECCWRRW&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1
swa513

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 11:01:34 PM

hi, looking for a little help. my brothers miner was working good and i sold it on ebay for him, after a month the buyer says it doesnt work and ebay let him return it. now i just got it back and i think it is a different one and the buyer screwed me over. it connects and says it is mining LBRY but i am not getting any accepted or rejected shares. i have taken it apart and the boards do not look like there is any damage. i have flashed a different sd card with firmware and tried that and it does the same thing no shares. i emailed baikal and have not gotten a response and i have been searching google for days and have not seen and threads with the no shares problem. does any one have any suggestions? or know what the problem is? i was going to order a new pi but, if it connects i would think it is working but, i do not know much about baikals  Huh

well i ordered a new pi and that did not help, i also flashed a new card and it did not work with either PI. i am open to any suggestions  Huh, also if anyone has a link to the latest firmware i would appreciate it. i downloaded the version from baikal which is pizero_gb_180105 and i noticed the other link there is for 180115 but i cant figure out how to download it since it is in chinese and google translate isnt showing all the information. also i still have not gotten a response from baikal i guess they are out of business? they have nothing for sale any more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: