Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon/Netflix/Hulu download tool  (Read 175126 times)
PleaseGreeny

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

I don't believe he would scam anyone. He's always been honest with me. I haven't heard back from him since I paid and hope he's OK   Embarrassed

I don't ever have enough money and practically gave up food for 1 week to pay for the newer tool, so that's very upsetting if it is a scam in some messed up world....I don't believe it's a scam though. Maybe something happened to him but I see he was last on July 31st...
hommer2013

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:36:04 PM

I don't believe he would scam anyone. He's always been honest with me. I haven't heard back from him since I paid and hope he's OK   Embarrassed

I don't ever have enough money and practically gave up food for 1 week to pay for the newer tool, so that's very upsetting if it is a scam in some messed up world....I don't believe it's a scam though. Maybe something happened to him but I see he was last on July 31st...

What happens to him is that he is a con man.

He disconnected on the 28th until the 31st. And that day when connecting, I do not speak in the forum nor the private ones of all that we have paid him.

If after a few days could connect the 31 could have given an explanation or something about all this.

No message, No explanation
PleaseGreeny

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Update:

Still no response. Seems we have indeed been conned. I still can't believe it....scammers are like the most disgusting people ever, but they'll get theirs in the end or even before that...
yourguessismine

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

I bought the first tool back in April and was very satisfied.  I sent payment for the "new tool" July 26th  and was told i would have the "new tool" by the 28th. Seller has not reappeared or tried to make contact since. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but it is clear now he will not follow through. 
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:21:33 AM

Update:

Seems we have indeed been conned. I still can't believe it

Why can't you believe it ? you sent $100 to a newbie  in scammers heaven Roll Eyes..  you were just begging to be scammed.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
PleaseGreeny

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

I bought the first tool back in April and was very satisfied.  I sent payment for the "new tool" July 26th  and was told i would have the "new tool" by the 28th. Seller has not reappeared or tried to make contact since. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but it is clear now he will not follow through. 

Same here. first tool i bought fine. Ignoring what Bolinao is saying (stupid). How would we know he would scam us after coming through a 1st time? Fail logic.
bolinao

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:59:00 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 02:09:08 AM by bolinao

Same here. first tool i bought fine. Ignoring what Bolinao is saying (stupid). How would we know he would scam us after coming through a 1st time? Fail logic.

What is stupid is how you fell for his scam and lost $100 and then somehow defending your actions....

It was easy to tell he would scam someone sooner or later, all the signs were there, his attitude, reluctant to answer some questions, being a newbie, etc.

I would of loved this program myelf, but because of experience I knew he could not ben trusted, you learn by your mistakes, I hope you do also.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Anyone seen the seller around recently?
All4Bloods

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

He was online yesterday and is laughing, cos we were stupid enough to believe him.
Fu... asshole.

Angry
fiscorcle

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

What is stupid is how you fell for his scam and lost $100 and then somehow defending your actions....

It was easy to tell he would scam someone sooner or later, all the signs were there, his attitude, reluctant to answer some questions, being a newbie, etc.

I would of loved this program myelf, but because of experience I knew he could not ben trusted, you learn by your mistakes, I hope you do also.

The program is fine, it just has a huge learning curve...
Hepatus

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

I'm looking for it,if someone here on this forum owns either the first or the second tool and wants to share it, please leave me a pm. I have experience encoding videos so no problem with the first method.

Thanks!
lyreco

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

Somebody still use the software?
What's the number version you use and amazon still working or not?

Have a nice day
Ruffles

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:59:02 AM

I'm looking for it,if someone here on this forum owns either the first or the second tool and wants to share it, please leave me a pm. I have experience encoding videos so no problem with the first method.

Thanks!

PM Me.
Ruffles

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

Somebody still use the software?
What's the number version you use and amazon still working or not?

Have a nice day

The new or old tool?
lyreco

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

Don't know Ruffles, I didn't know that there were several software.

Both soft works for netflix and/or amazon ?
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

For the last few hours since I bought this tool I can't seem to figure it out. there are no guides given, not even the most basic ones. I bought it specifically for the hulu feature since it's supposed to be a straight decrypt and not raw frames like the other services.

Has anyone who has it figured out the hulu thing? the seller only gave proof for the raw amazon part of the program with no explanation of how to operate it.

If in the next few days I won't find a way to make use of this tool, I will sell it to 1 person and 1 person only in order to recoup my loss of money. Please PM me if you're a serious buyer or a kind soul that can help me operate this thing. Thank you!
bolinao

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

For the last few hours since I bought this tool I can't seem to figure it out.

Who did you buy it from ?

flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

For the last few hours since I bought this tool I can't seem to figure it out.

Who did you buy it from ?

From someone who participated in this thread. I don't know if he\she wants to be known so I'll keep this private. But what does it have to do with the tool's inoperability?
Testoviron

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

I'm interested to buy tool, but I need to guide how to download from platform AMZN/NF/Hulu (without guide I won't buy). Please send PM with price.
flm2k18

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:33:42 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 12:49:45 PM by flm2k18

I figured it out by myself! AMZN works and it's a .mp4 ready to be watched! not raw video. DL speed is pretty slow for me since it seems to grab frame by frame like an analog capture card\VCR.

I will sell only 1 copy to one lucky person that will offer the best price for it.

I'm working on figuring out Hulu and Netflix next. Smiley

Edit to clarify: It's a purchased Amazon Video title. I haven't tried a Prime title yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: