Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon/Netflix/Hulu download tool  (Read 175124 times)
All4Bloods

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

Does somebody know, how to Download Netflix 5.1 Audio?
Audio is not encrypted and I know, python Script can do the job.

Who can help?
alexxander

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

if you give me that download tool i will tell you how to get 5.1 audio from netflix...
wetly

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

Could someone get me up to speed on the current status of this tool?  Is there good and crappy versions, or old and new versions?

How to know how to get the non-crappy and non-old version of the tool?

If someone has reversed the network traffic of the hulu portion, that is all that I would care about.  The crypto stuff seems like too much work with constant encoding of raw files.
AjaCKz000

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

Could someone get me up to speed on the current status of this tool?  Is there good and crappy versions, or old and new versions?

How to know how to get the non-crappy and non-old version of the tool?

If someone has reversed the network traffic of the hulu portion, that is all that I would care about.  The crypto stuff seems like too much work with constant encoding of raw files.

Hulu doesn't need ANY encoding. It downloads the file decrypted and ready for play (MP4 file).

If you have/are using the "older" tool then yeah, Netflix and Amazon has to be encoded from RAW file.
lyreco

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 02:15:22 PM by lyreco

Why everybody said "old tool" or "new tool".
Someone can tell me the version used for netflix?
On my version, no netflix menu.
B4RTC0DE

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:15:45 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 11:02:42 AM by B4RTC0DE

Edit: Sold all three. Please don't contact me anymore (regarding this offer)
scouttedzed

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Expand "Key in option"
I've followed this thread a while and looked at all the claims regarding new versions etc.

All except one were lying that they have a new build of the program (I sold it to him personally).

Very few actually have the know-how to create personalized keys via compromising what is called a "TrustZone", which is a part of the widevine component of the android netflix app.

So I made a new WVDownloader dedicated to Netflix (Amazon and Hulu also work), which requires said keys. The result will unencrypted direct stream copies, video, audio and subtitles.

A few screens:

https://i.imgur.com/0LNQfXm.png
https://i.imgur.com/As1KNUj.png

I'm gonna sell this to 3 (!) people, for a price that can be inquired via private message or email (b4rtc0de@hushmail.com). If you expect to get it cheap please save yourself some time. It's not gonna happen.

And I do realize this is coming from a newly created account, so it's your decision. Take it or leave it!

P.S. Please allow me an appropriate time frame to reply to you. I can't be here 24/7, so keep that in mind.

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

I've followed this thread a while and looked at all the claims regarding new versions etc.

All except one were lying that they have a new build of the program (I sold it to him personally).

Very few actually have the know-how to create personalized keys via compromising what is called a "TrustZone", which is a part of the widevine component of the android netflix app.

So I made a new WVDownloader dedicated to Netflix (Amazon and Hulu also work), which requires said keys. The result will unencrypted direct stream copies, video, audio and subtitles.

A few screens:

https://i.imgur.com/0LNQfXm.png
https://i.imgur.com/As1KNUj.png

I'm gonna sell this to 3 (!) people, for a price that can be inquired via private message or email (b4rtc0de@hushmail.com). If you expect to get it cheap please save yourself some time. It's not gonna happen.

And I do realize this is coming from a newly created account, so it's your decision. Take it or leave it!

P.S. Please allow me an appropriate time frame to reply to you. I can't be here 24/7, so keep that in mind. I will only respond via private message or email.

I wonder how many people are going to fall for this twice ?  Grin Cheesy

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
wetly

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:00:56 PM

I wonder how many people are going to fall for this twice ?  Grin Cheesy

It is right there in his post, in exclamatory fashion.  He is only going to let 3 (!) people fall for it this time.
I don't how how to figure the odds of how many will be second timers.  Probably no limit.

I'm gonna sell this to 3 (!) people
All4Bloods

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

I wanted you guys to know. I PMed with him..

Hello,

the current price is 250$ per key/tool bundle.

See you.

Payment can be done via bitcoin
After I receive the payment, I'll get to work on the key. Should take around 48-72h, need to open a new netflix account, extract a key via an exploit and so forth.

...and when I asked for a simple proof...

Hello,

sold the last key while you were away, sorry.

LMFAO......
akzonobella

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

I am selling a new method,
It can download directly from amazon (all region), Netflux and Hulu and some other sites
PM me for more details.
The first 3 buyers get a sufficient discount.
Payment in bitcoin
For the price you get:
*Commandline tool
*Gui tool
*Support and detailed setup tutorial
*Access to future updates which may add support for new sites

Hepatus

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

Mods should close this thread, full of scammers Angry
lyreco

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

Hello

I got netflix tutorial, i can download raw videos but cant decode with the vwdecoder.
Any can help me in this post or in pm?

Thanks guys!
All4Bloods

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:13:02 AM

Lot of scene releases ( -strife, -deflate...) from amazon and netflix are untouched lately, which means, there are tools around.
Who knows a way to get / buy them?
lyreco

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:28:32 AM

Nobody want help us, so bad !
moe__

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

Is anyone willing to share the tool?
Please PM !
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

Nobody want help us, so bad !

Oh, sorry no one wants to help the leechers
flm2k18

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:05:02 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 04:20:48 PM by flm2k18

So... after using the tool (v1.9.2) for the last few weeks here are my conclusions:

1. Hulu: Working 100% as advertised. for me personally the tool was worth the price I paid for it for the Hulu feature alone. the downside is you can't easily queue up a lot of videos since you have to manually find and input the proper links for each video.

2. Amazon: It works but inconsistently:
 a.) as a direct downloader\decrypter (web-dl), it works when you have Amazon Video purchases that are not too popular or have been uploaded to the service in the year 2015 or earlier. Newer and popular releases can only be downloaded as .raw files.
You cannot know ahead of time if a purchased video can be directly downloaded or not. If not directly downloaded, you always have the .raw download option.

b.) Amazon Prime Video can only be .raw downloaded. Not every single title can be downloaded. Some titles can only be raw downloaded in SD Quality-only.
This version of the tool is completely inconsistent and unreliable with the Prime Video subscription service.
If you want a Prime Video downloader, look for a better version.

3. Netflix: The most complicated feature of the tool. Finding and downloading the encrypted stream is done manually. No GUI for it.  Does not work with the latest version of Google Chrome (version 60 and up). You need to have specific older versions for the raw decoder to work. grabbing a 1080p link requires Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser.
Since it's too much of a manual work to try and download a netflix video, I have never had success with it. Only a handful of people who own this tool version (1.9.2) have successfully downloaded netflix.

If you're still interested in this tool, I'm selling it to anyone who wants it. I provide only very basic instructions for Amazon Video and I can not help you with Netflix. By buying this tool, you agree to and understand its limitations. More details in private.
newuser2017

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

hi im intrested in buying the tool plz message me and ill send u Payment first can u also plz send screen grabs of it downloading the grand tour 1080p from amazon prime and anything in 1080p from netflix thanks, also do u recieve software updates?
All4Bloods

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

hi im intrested in buying the tool plz message me and ill send u Payment first can u also plz send screen grabs of it downloading the grand tour 1080p from amazon prime and anything in 1080p from netflix thanks, also do u recieve software updates?

Both will not work for you because
it works when you have Amazon Video purchases that are not too popular or have been uploaded to the service in the year 2015 or earlier. Newer and popular releases can only be downloaded as .raw files.

Netflix will always download .raw files ( at least with the tools people are selling here )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: