Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon/Netflix/Hulu download tool  (Read 175130 times)
Testoviron

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

Does anybody know how to take audio from platform ShowMax or HBO GO? I will buy any guide. Please PM if you got tool.
LightEssence

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:08:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:50:15 PM by LightEssence

A newer version might have leaked... https://imgur.com/a/7Ilkz

I Don't have it.
Don't be tempted to buy it for an unreasonable price like the user above requests. I suspect that it could just be a simple modified UI of the current 1.9.2 version. BEWARE!

EDIT: Since the user deleted his latest post, it most likely confirms my suspicion. Don't be fooled.

Too bad..
I like 1.9.2 version, I don't mind to encode from RAW, NF and AMZN are working just fine..
But there are newer tools capable of direct-download since several months now..
Release groups are keeping them secret, but sooner or later they will appear.
People why is everyone talking about the version 1.9.2? Green sent me version 1.8.5 can anyone share?
All4Bloods

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:50:37 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 11:36:45 AM by All4Bloods

This version direct download from Netflix? No raw.

No, Netflix raw only.

p.s.
just wanted to tell you, amazon is in the middle of another change. You can forget about the tool being sold here. It want work at all.
Amazon.com is not working anymore and other stores will follow shortly.
bopqwe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

1.9.2 don't have to download from netflix.
I have this version and haven't netflix module only amazon, hulu, amediateka, showjet and mediagogo.
I anyone have a method for download from hbo spain, i can share my version.
bopqwe

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

from hbo.com with youtube-dl can download
HBO GO, HBO Now and HBO Spain i don't know
Testoviron

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

Does anybody know how to take audio from platform ShowMax or HBO GO? I will buy any guide. Please PM if you got tool.
$ for guide and tool.
newuser2017

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

plz send me how to?
samsepiol

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

Sure.
newuser2017

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

via private  message tho
wetly

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

I think the guys who are using direct tools are using the kodi exploit to download directly. If you read about kodi amazon you will know.
If the decryption plugin is installed for inputstream on kodi, is there temp output/buffer dumped to disk at all?
TechmanDK

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

does anyone know how to download ac3 5.1 audio from netflix and amazon? and how to decode the audio so it can be muxed in mkvmerge?

There is a javascript (used through Tampermoney) that are able to take the 5.1 audio stream from netflix.

Send me a pm if you want to know more.

Cheers Tongue
bopqwe

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

$ for guide and tool.

I'm interested for hbo method, very interested for hbo spain
LightEssence

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:31 PM

So... after using the tool (v1.9.2) for the last few weeks here are my conclusions:

1. Hulu: Working 100% as advertised. for me personally the tool was worth the price I paid for it for the Hulu feature alone. the downside is you can't easily queue up a lot of videos since you have to manually find and input the proper links for each video.

2. Amazon: It works but inconsistently:
 a.) as a direct downloader\decrypter (web-dl), it works when you have Amazon Video purchases that are not too popular or have been uploaded to the service in the year 2015 or earlier. Newer and popular releases can only be downloaded as .raw files.
You cannot know ahead of time if a purchased video can be directly downloaded or not. If not directly downloaded, you always have the .raw download option.

b.) Amazon Prime Video can only be .raw downloaded. Not every single title can be downloaded. Some titles can only be raw downloaded in SD Quality-only.
This version of the tool is completely inconsistent and unreliable with the Prime Video subscription service.
If you want a Prime Video downloader, look for a better version.

3. Netflix: The most complicated feature of the tool. Finding and downloading the encrypted stream is done manually. No GUI for it.  Does not work with the latest version of Google Chrome (version 60 and up). You need to have specific older versions for the raw decoder to work. grabbing a 1080p link requires Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser.
Since it's too much of a manual work to try and download a netflix video, I have never had success with it. Only a handful of people who own this tool version (1.9.2) have successfully downloaded netflix.

If you're still interested in this tool, I'm selling it to anyone who wants it. I provide only very basic instructions for Amazon Video and I can not help you with Netflix. By buying this tool, you agree to and understand its limitations. More details in private.
Friends tell me is there another way to download from Hulu? or someone could download pokemon season 14-16?
flm2k18

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:35:13 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:48:50 AM by flm2k18

Friends tell me is there another way to download from Hulu? or someone could download pokemon season 14-16?
Why would you need another way of download? There's nothing wrong with the Hulu download feature. There's a UI for it and everything works fine. It's just not an automated process because you need to feed it the right links which you need to (easily) search for. I'm currently using it with no problems at all. Once you get used to the process of download, it's operating very smoothly.

If those seasons of pokemon are on Hulu, you can download them.

Update regarding Amazon: It seems that in the past week or so, Amazon has made a change to their system a bit and this tool seems to be blocked from easily grabbing the links. However, samsepiol here wrote a little workaround guide for it.
With this news, Amazon no longer works as easily as before so if you're interested in this tool, be sure that you are up for some more work to download from amazon as the workaround requires additional software.
If you buy the tool from me, I can't provide you with the amazon workaround as I don't have (and haven't asked for) permission from samsepiol to give it away.
LightEssence

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

Why would you need another way of download? There's nothing wrong with the Hulu download feature. There's a UI for it and everything works fine. It's just not an automated process because you need to feed it the right links which you need to (easily) search for. I'm currently using it with no problems at all. Once you get used to the process of download, it's operating very smoothly.

Update regarding Amazon: It seems that in the past week or so, Amazon has made a change to their system a bit and this tool seems to be blocked from easily grabbing the links. However, samsepiol here wrote a little workaround guide for it.
With this news, Amazon no longer works as easily as before so if you're interested in this tool, be sure that you are up for some more work to download from amazon as the workaround requires additional software.
If you buy the tool from me, I can't provide you with the amazon workaround as I don't have (and haven't asked for) permission from samsepiol to give it away.
I have version 1.8.5, i'm insert all the at instructions but never download
flm2k18

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

I have version 1.8.5, i'm insert all the at instructions but never download
I use 1.9.2 version. I also have 1.8.5 so I've tried Hulu with it and I can confirm that it doesn't download because it's missing something that 1.9.2 has.

to download Hulu, you will have to buy\find the 1.9.2 version.
LightEssence

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:27:56 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 01:18:25 AM by LightEssence

I use 1.9.2 version. I also have 1.8.5 so I've tried Hulu with it and I can confirm that it doesn't download because it's missing something that 1.9.2 has.

to download Hulu, you will have to buy\find the 1.9.2 version.
Please throw off your manual, checked 1.9.2 behaves the same as 1.8.5
the problem is windows 10, use Windows 7
Voltor

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:25:04 PM

Hello. I am interested to Amazon and Netflix tool,  someone can send me information by PM.

Thank you.
LightEssence

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

How to stream 1080p hulu?
newuser2017

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:19:31 PM

hi plz can u send me a link for the work around so i can download from amazon plz i have version 1.9.2 of wvdownloader
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: