Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon/Netflix/Hulu download tool  (Read 175123 times)
obmultimedia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:42:15 AM

1.9.2 don't have to download from netflix.
I have this version and haven't netflix module only amazon, hulu, amediateka, showjet and mediagogo.
I anyone have a method for download from hbo spain, i can share my version.

you have a PM
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NFPrem

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

If someone has the tool able to download directly from Netflix send me a private.

I'm interested in buying it.
Voltor

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

I still keep looking. I want to buy the tool to download untouched video
Voltor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:41:05 AM

Can someone send me by private a manual for version 1.9.2.?
Thanks.
shadowfolder

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:25:33 AM

Hi guys! Sorry i've forgot about some of you.  Roll Eyes I will try to answer all ya in pm.
p.s. who don't know who i am, i've buyed this tool from this scam fag GrenyTools and got scammed for $80... So i've start searching for the real author and found it! It's a dude(or girl) from private russian hackers forum, i know it was russian because there is Amediateka and Ivi.ru in tool, it's a russian site. Who want i can send you author's contact.
Here what the real author tell me:
"It's because you buyed cracked version of this software. This man who sold you and reversed my tool and tried to build "his version" which can be sold to anothers... But some lines of code was damaged. Real software is attaching to your hardware id and uses 3DES cryptography inside to protect some subproccess, so you can't use it on another machine. Program can't run on 2 pc in the same time. Don't warry, ofcouse you can use it on another machine, but you need to write me for new key generated for your hardware id."

WHO GOT SCAMMED BY GreenyTools: PM to me, i can give you the author's email of this tool. You can write to him/her and say that you was scammed and want to rebuy this tool. He/she will provide you discount for latest version and free support for future version as he did to me, but you need to have the proofs that you got scammed by this fag GrennyTools.
GiftCard God

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:58:44 AM

Hi guys! Sorry i've forgot about some of you.  Roll Eyes I will try to answer all ya in pm.
p.s. who don't know who i am, i've buyed this tool from this scam fag GrenyTools and got scammed for $80... So i've start searching for the real author and found it! It's a dude(or girl) from private russian hackers forum, i know it was russian because there is Amediateka and Ivi.ru in tool, it's a russian site. Who want i can send you author's contact.
Here what the real author tell me:
"It's because you buyed cracked version of this software. This man who sold you and reversed my tool and tried to build "his version" which can be sold to anothers... But some lines of code was damaged. Real software is attaching to your hardware id and uses 3DES cryptography inside to protect some subproccess, so you can't use it on another machine. Program can't run on 2 pc in the same time. Don't warry, ofcouse you can use it on another machine, but you need to write me for new key generated for your hardware id."

WHO GOT SCAMMED BY GreenyTools: PM to me, i can give you the author's email of this tool. You can write to him/her and say that you was scammed and want to rebuy this tool. He/she will provide you discount for latest version and free support for future version as he did to me, but you need to have the proofs that you got scammed by this fag GrennyTools.
Poor scam attempt right here, why dont you post the forum so they can contact the REAL OWNER
shadowfolder

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

Sure, you can contact author by his/her email janeclickman@gmail.com
Sales thread of this tool on the russian private hackers forum https://forum.exploit.in/index.php?showtopic=129028
scouttedzed

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

if you think that someone tampered with the software then you are wrong. There is literally nothing but scams so far which is kind of sad that most users are falling for it.
wetly

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:01:26 PM

Sure, you can contact author by his/her email janeclickman@gmail.com
Sales thread of this tool on the russian private hackers forum https://forum.exploit.in/index.php?showtopic=129028
Can you give some idea of what sort of discount one should expect from the russians if proof of the GreenyTools scam is provided?
Voltor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

Someone has got the tool from janeclickman@gmail.com?
Can it be another scam?

Thanks.
Voltor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:21:21 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 09:24:47 PM by Voltor

Someone has got the tool from janeclickman@gmail.com?
Can it be another scam?

Thanks.

It seems that shadowfolder is also a scammer
I paid to janeclickman@gmail.com And he doesn't answer to the mails and he doesn't deliver tool.
AjaCKz000

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:21:15 AM

Smh, some of you guys actually deserved to get scammed. Use some common sense next time!
Voltor

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

Smh, some of you guys actually deserved to get scammed. Use some common sense next time!

Why do we deserve to be scammed?
datarocks17

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:34 AM

You should ask for proof before giving money, even i talked with her and something seems suspicious and she was not able to answer my questions straight forward.
Hence, I backed out  Cheesy
penisbutter

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:06 AM

because you guys use absolutely no critical thinking when deciding to send someone money?

You want to know how easy it is to clock that this was a scam? Here's 2 obvious signs:

"Buyed". No one fucking says buyed except broken english pajeet scammers. The fact that shadowfolder says "buyed" and then posts a comment from a supposed author that also says "you buyed" is the first warning flag that they're the same person.

The second warning flag that is after his miraculous discovery of "The Author" he is the first person to buy it and vouch for a successful sale. A successful sale that went though in 24 minutes, believe it or not.

You want to know why he was targeting people that bought off GreenyTools? because you were stupid enough to pay him and evidently were stupid enough to pay this guy too. Now the clowns that are out of pocket will continue the cycle of scamming other users desperate enough for this software because you're easy targets.
shadowfolder

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

I'm really really sorry guys! I've just back my money that was scammed by this faggot GreennyTools. He started this shit, and as i see there were 1-2 peoples after him who also scammed people and back their money. I've payed to him my fucking last money ($180). But don't warry, im working now with some another coder on this project. This coder is blackhat(he worked with browsers 0day injection), he know how to do this thing. When we get will be done, i've send you the method or tool. All your contact's is saved. And im really sorry again guys.
AjaCKz000

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

The big torrent guys/coders are trying their absolute best to keep this tool within their community. How in the WORLD would someone believe the "author" would actually start selling this to RANDOM ppl when they can just sell to the "private" torrent community lol. Common sense guys. It sucks ya'll got scammed.
flm2k18

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:02 AM

I'm really really sorry guys! I've just back my money that was scammed by this faggot GreennyTools. He started this shit, and as i see there were 1-2 peoples after him who also scammed people and back their money. I've payed to him my fucking last money ($180). But don't warry, im working now with some another coder on this project. This coder is blackhat(he worked with browsers 0day injection), he know how to do this thing. When we get will be done, i've send you the method or tool. All your contact's is saved. And im really sorry again guys.
It's you who is the scammer. You created that janeclickman gmail account and created this fraud. If you want people to start believing you just a little bit, start with giving us a way to read that forum thread on exploit.in you linked to. The registration to that site is closed! Why?

At least give here some english-translated screenshots of that forum thread.
penisbutter

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:42:06 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:54:50 AM by penisbutter

Newsflash: If he's a faggot for scamming you are too.

You're just another typical poo-in-loo pajeet that spills constant lies from his curry mouth.
sawyer666

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:19:57 PM

I want this tool, but how I know for sure to buy from the right guy a it doesnt be a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: