Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Droidz | Resurrection | DRZ  (Read 7581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

Please add this information to the Thread OP above:

EXCHANGES
https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

BLOCK CHAIN EXPLORER
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz

this mean droids old coin not new coin
what is the next project can create new coin and then can swap old coin, or what is new project

that is what was already done ...

which is WHY yobit still hasnt upgraded to the latest wallet ...

so much to do - with little time - and we will get it done ... it just takes time ...

we obviously cannot control what yobit do - but we will try to get a reasonable outcome ...

#crysx
YOBit did swap to the correct coin, but they might have forked to a wrong chain.

ok ...

how do we find out which block they are up to? ...

do they have an explorer? ...

#crysx
Go to YOBIT website, then click on "balances". Next, type in DRZ into the search tab. When DRZ balances appear, click on "deposit", or "withdraw", and the resulting screen will show the most recent block, or whether DRZ is in maintenance.

DRZ issues at YOBIT will be solved with MONEY = a maximum of 0.2 BTC will make them respond to your request as a DEV, within 5 - 7 days.

The problem with YOBIT is that they expect you to pay them for every single update, or they respond sluggishly.

One advantage I see with YOBIT is that they do not delist coins.

there are a LOT of issues with yobit - not just greed ...

though i DO understand that work is work - and as such needs to be paid - what i don't understand is WHY ... WHY should we pay for EVERY update - WHY should we pay EVERY request - WHY should we pay for ANYTHING ... especially on an exchange that take a percentage of EVERY transaction that is made on the platform - takes a percentage of EVERY withdrawal - and charges ridiculous amounts just to get things done that THEY should be providing as a service anyway? ...

i understand that things need to be done here - but to hell with payment after payment after payment ...

my opinion is that we should just try and get them to upgrade the wallet - get the system moving - and for every one that uses the system to withdraw the drz that have locked in there ...

i am totally opposed to an exchange that NOT ONLY drags their feet - but charges us ever step of the way TO drag their feet ... disgusting ...

advice? ... IF we get them to upgrade and get the wallet back on track - remove your coins and stake them until we get to another reputable exchange ... even though we have ccex ( and i have conversed with him before - he is a nice guy ) - the whole staking other peoples coins is an issue in itself ...

will see how we go ... i have thefarm to go to and salvage in a day or so ...

cwi will organize what needs to be organized while im away on a technical level ...

#crysx

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

I have some DRZ on Yobit as well. I have not tried to withdraw my coins yet, since I don't have a wallet.  Is there any wallet for Droidz that works? I have same question regarding Granite, bought some on bleutrade.
These whole Chainworks Industries got my interest. I might invest some more, if I could get these coins off exchanges and store them in a wallet safely.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

I have some DRZ on Yobit as well. I have not tried to withdraw my coins yet, since I don't have a wallet.  Is there any wallet for Droidz that works? I have same question regarding Granite, bought some on bleutrade.
These whole Chainworks Industries got my interest. I might invest some more, if I could get these coins off exchanges and store them in a wallet safely.

hi legday - and welcome ...

the latest wallets will be available soon ...

though with droidz you CAN download the previous wallet - and use that with added nodes in the conf file ...

as for granite - we can send you the last wallet created - by some other means other than dropbox ( which is the bottleneck at the moment - as they are restricting access ) ... maybe mega for the time being ...

due to SO many things happening all at once - specifically thefarm issue which is now a major problem - there has been little to do anything else ... we are getting things together - but its slow ... another of those things we would like to do is setup the 'tags' or 'releases' on git - where we put the actual binaries for each of the coins in the git itself on the cwi-git ( https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) ... thats coming along ...

the only one that actually stakes ( for the time being ) is droidz ...

we do not condone using exchanges as online wallets ( hence the issue with yobit ) - but we have had no issues with both bleutrade ( a long term exchange for granite ) and ccex (a long term exchange for droidz ) ... the other we have granite and ozziecoin on is cryptopia - and will work on getting all our coins on both bleutrade and cryptopia in the coming month ...

till then - thefarm ( our main source of mining coins ) NEEDS to be the first priority - which is one of the reasons the cwi-website has been pulled back also ... the cwi-website will have ALL the wallets - with ALL the stats - with ALL the components that make these projects what they are ...

low volumes for now guys and gals - but we are not here for a 1minute wonder session ... long term is what we are all about ...

let me know if mega would be a good temporary solution for you to download the wallets? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

I have some DRZ on Yobit as well. I have not tried to withdraw my coins yet, since I don't have a wallet.  Is there any wallet for Droidz that works? I have same question regarding Granite, bought some on bleutrade.

though with droidz you CAN download the previous wallet - and use that with added nodes in the conf file ...

as for granite - we can send you the last wallet created - by some other means other than dropbox ( which is the bottleneck at the moment - as they are restricting access ) ... maybe mega for the time being ...

due to SO many things happening all at once - specifically thefarm issue which is now a major problem - there has been little to do anything else ... we are getting things together - but its slow ... another of those things we would like to do is setup the 'tags' or 'releases' on git - where we put the actual binaries for each of the coins in the git itself on the cwi-git ( https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) ... thats coming along ...

we do not condone using exchanges as online wallets ( hence the issue with yobit ) - but we have had no issues with both bleutrade ( a long term exchange for granite ) and ccex (a long term exchange for droidz ) ... the other we have granite and ozziecoin on is cryptopia - and will work on getting all our coins on both bleutrade and cryptopia in the coming month ...

till then - thefarm ( our main source of mining coins ) NEEDS to be the first priority - which is one of the reasons the cwi-website has been pulled back also ... the cwi-website will have ALL the wallets - with ALL the stats - with ALL the components that make these projects what they are ...

low volumes for now guys and gals - but we are not here for a 1minute wonder session ... long term is what we are all about ...

let me know if mega would be a good temporary solution for you to download the wallets? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hi chrysophylax,

Thank you for quick reply. I know other coins are also on cryptopia. I purchased some granite there as well. I don't trust yobit so I'll wait till drz is listed on other exchanges, before I buy more.
What do you suggest? Should I wait for latest wallets to be released? I could wait for that if it won't take long
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:24:55 AM

tanx ...

#crysx

Hi chrysophylax,

Thank you for quick reply. I know other coins are also on cryptopia. I purchased some granite there as well. I don't trust yobit so I'll wait till drz is listed on other exchanges, before I buy more.
What do you suggest? Should I wait for latest wallets to be released? I could wait for that if it won't take long

no worries ...

if anyone can try and move a test 1drz out of yobit to see if they are on the correct chain - that would be great ... in fact - i will test the deposit TO yobit and see if that works first of 1drz - then try to withdraw ... though you need a minimum amount as far as i know - and im really not willing to waste money on their exchange to lose btc or drz yet ... will leave that till we can allocate time and funds to it in the coming weeks ... as for other exchanges - that wont happen until we have our own internal issues sorted - especially thefarm ...

the wallets will be a few weeks away mate - so if you are willing to wait that long - please do ... if not - the previous droidz windows wallet is reasonably uptodate - but the granite and ozziecoin ones are not ... i have looked at mega - and they seem to be a more reliable storage system ... even google and microsoft have better storage systems that dropbox now ... so that is another thing we will need to look at migrating across to when the other things get sorted ...

i personally need to learn how to tag properly in git - so that all these releases are in the official cwi-git also ... ok - another thing on the list there also Wink ...

ill upload the wallets to mega - so that we can all at the very least - get running with the most recent wallets ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:55:21 AM

no worries ...

if anyone can try and move a test 1drz out of yobit to see if they are on the correct chain - that would be great ... in fact - i will test the deposit TO yobit and see if that works first of 1drz - then try to withdraw ... though you need a minimum amount as far as i know - and im really not willing to waste money on their exchange to lose btc or drz yet ... will leave that till we can allocate time and funds to it in the coming weeks ... as for other exchanges - that wont happen until we have our own internal issues sorted - especially thefarm ...

the wallets will be a few weeks away mate - so if you are willing to wait that long - please do ... if not - the previous droidz windows wallet is reasonably uptodate - but the granite and ozziecoin ones are not ... i have looked at mega - and they seem to be a more reliable storage system ... even google and microsoft have better storage systems that dropbox now ... so that is another thing we will need to look at migrating across to when the other things get sorted ...

i personally need to learn how to tag properly in git - so that all these releases are in the official cwi-git also ... ok - another thing on the list there also Wink ...

ill upload the wallets to mega - so that we can all at the very least - get running with the most recent wallets ...

#crysx

Yea, I bought 18k droidz on yobit, it would really suck if I lost those.
Is this a link to old wallet? https://mega.nz/#!pVd21aaT!ixL1D28JD-ai9Nnv_8sBFl_TAyw_nCbEAb9umO2lVQE
 I'll withdraw minimum amount and see if it works

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

no worries ...

#crysx

Is this a link to old wallet? https://mega.nz/#!pVd21aaT!ixL1D28JD-ai9Nnv_8sBFl_TAyw_nCbEAb9umO2lVQE

this one still seems active ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wq1t8tbb197dd66/Droidz-V3+3.0.2+Windows+Wallet.zip

dont forget that even with this wallet - you will need the seednodes in the conf ... at least one of them ...

Code:
addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com

i will be leaving tomorrow morning if all goes well - so i will only be accessible via skype for the coming week to two weeks ...

long long drive ahead Wink ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

no worries ...

#crysx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wq1t8tbb197dd66/Droidz-V3+3.0.2+Windows+Wallet.zip

dont forget that even with this wallet - you will need the seednodes in the conf ... at least one of them ...

Code:

i will be leaving tomorrow morning if all goes well - so i will only be accessible via skype for the coming week to two weeks ...

#crysx

Wallet is syncing after adding seednodes. 1 year and 12 weeks behind.. its gonna take a while Cheesy

Tried to withdraw DRZ on yobit - "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off." What a surprise...

I'm gonna take a difficult task and try to reason with yobit. They're not gonna force me to sell these coins!
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

no worries ...

#crysx

Code:

#crysx

Wallet is syncing after adding seednodes. 1 year and 12 weeks behind.. its gonna take a while Cheesy

Tried to withdraw DRZ on yobit - "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off." What a surprise...

I'm gonna take a difficult task and try to reason with yobit. They're not gonna force me to sell these coins!

Droidz on yobit is different version

legday

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

no worries ...

#crysx

Code:

#crysx

Droidz on yobit is different version
thats not true. yobit already swapped old coins to new coins
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

Please add this information to the Thread OP above:

EXCHANGES
https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

BLOCK CHAIN EXPLORER
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz

this mean droids old coin not new coin
what is the next project can create new coin and then can swap old coin, or what is new project

that is what was already done ...

which is WHY yobit still hasnt upgraded to the latest wallet ...

so much to do - with little time - and we will get it done ... it just takes time ...

we obviously cannot control what yobit do - but we will try to get a reasonable outcome ...

#crysx
YOBit did swap to the correct coin, but they might have forked to a wrong chain.

ok ...

how do we find out which block they are up to? ...

do they have an explorer? ...

#crysx
Go to YOBIT website, then click on "balances". Next, type in DRZ into the search tab. When DRZ balances appear, click on "deposit", or "withdraw", and the resulting screen will show the most recent block, or whether DRZ is in maintenance.

DRZ issues at YOBIT will be solved with MONEY = a maximum of 0.2 BTC will make them respond to your request as a DEV, within 5 - 7 days.

The problem with YOBIT is that they expect you to pay them for every single update, or they respond sluggishly.

One advantage I see with YOBIT is that they do not delist coins.
Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ
Wallet status: Online (25361 blocks)
legday

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

So this is response from Yobit -

"Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/  Free"

the problem is I checked the wallet status and it said online. It still is
legday

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

2017-04-07 13:52:14 me
I did check the wallet status before purchasing droidz and Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ

2017-04-09 09:38:17 support
but DRZ explorer say>380620 blocks

---------------------------------------------------------

so that was end of conversation. I asked them what exactly they needed to have it fixed, but they didn't respond
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

2017-04-07 13:52:14 me
I did check the wallet status before purchasing droidz and Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ

2017-04-09 09:38:17 support
but DRZ explorer say>380620 blocks

---------------------------------------------------------

so that was end of conversation. I asked them what exactly they needed to have it fixed, but they didn't respond

Ok ...

Tanx much for the effort ...

I'm stl at thefarm and this needs to take priority for the time being ... should be another week ... possibly a little more if there are more issues ...

This is all being done from mobile now so is very difficult and slow ...

We will approach yobit I  they coming week also ... the cwi-git is where yobit needs to recompile from for the latest wallet so if you are in touch with them again - please let them know this ...

The cwi-seednodes are all that is required for yobit to add if they have issues syncing also ... all these details are posted earlier but we will send them all these details when i get back ...

#crysx

legday

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:57:05 AM

I wrote them that 4 days ago -

"2017-04-10 22:48:19
DRZ wallet will sync after adding a node addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
What is exactly you need in order to make drz available for withdrawal?"

But as I said before, they didn't respond
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

When DRZ comeback?
I want to sell my DRZ at high price  Grin
I want to sell at 1000 sat, enough  Grin

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:58:05 AM

notified.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:09:47 AM

Yay I finally got my Drz wallet all synced up.Dang, it sure took a long time.But I'm staking now.On another note, I bought Drz 100 of them at yobits and tried to withdraw.It said Withdrawals for this type of currency is temporarily off.  Sad

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
legday

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:25:29 AM

Yay I finally got my Drz wallet all synced up.Dang, it sure took a long time.But I'm staking now.On another note, I bought Drz 100 of them at yobits and tried to withdraw.It said Withdrawals for this type of currency is temporarily off.  Sad
yup. thats a problem we need to fix. read posts above. you could help by asking them to make withdrawal available,
by adding seednodes. more users make a request, sooner it will get fixed
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

My wallet is out of synchronization for 44 weeks and frozen at block 120235.
This is how my conf file looks like:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=m
rpcpassword=n
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed3.granitecoin.com