Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444680 times)
articleheros

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:19:11 AM

I think SONM is very interest project for me and I will invest it today.

I am Thai translator from Thailand. and my blog is icoreview.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sonm_Community

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

60+ million DOLLARS!?!?! Is this a joke? Do you know the morals of crowd funding is you take how much money you need? Crowd funding is for the project not for your whole team to buy ferraris' and mansions. Why the hell do you need 60 MILLION DOLLARS?!

283,339 ETH my goodness you have got to be kidding me

Again, that is not the cap. The actual cap will be set closer to the time of the sale, and will be much lower in USD.

Golem raised 8.6 million. So, let's try to get back on planet Earth and come up with a realistic dollar amount..You may have numerous more features, but you're not worth 7X Golem's initial offering.. Perhaps you can say shortly how much you are looking to raise.. A ballpark figure, so people can decide for themselves if this project is a serious one otherwise move on to another project which is a more serious project..

Due to the volatility of the markets, the cap will be set closer to the actual sale. It will be much lower in USD. As to Golem, to be accurate, they raised 650,000 Ethereum, at the time worth 8.6 million. Today, that is worth 143.6 million. Just goes to show how volatile the space can be.

Sonm_Community

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:02:11 AM

I believe in the decentralized processing of information and data for which your model represents.  I enjoyed your video blogs and they answered some of my questions.

A question I have is, I know everything doesn't operate on the Ethereum blockchain but there was a section in the OP quoting reduced "gas" fees or none, will this be the case?

Second, do you have  a roadmap?  In the video blogs you sound confident in the direction and choices for your software  but do you have a working model?
How long till a testnet is operational?  Other technologies have a jump start on development but are finding many road bumps to work out before deploying, will this be a drawn out investment like Safenet?

Bottom line.. is the I.C.O. the starting point to aquire the needed support to begin production?

Hello and thank you for your interest, and the questions. Firstly, I am not sure on that reduce gas section so I am asking the team and will get back to you on that one.

Secondly, there is a roadmap: https://wiki.sonm.io/doku.php?id=roadmap

I cannot speak as to what bumps might pop up in the road along the way, but the roadmap does plot it out pretty well.

As to the other questions, there is a finished version of the platform as Yandex.Cocaine, but the team is working on better integration of it with blockchain and the decentralized model right now.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:33:07 AM

60+ million DOLLARS!?!?! Is this a joke? Do you know the morals of crowd funding is you take how much money you need? Crowd funding is for the project not for your whole team to buy ferraris' and mansions. Why the hell do you need 60 MILLION DOLLARS?!

Again, that is not the cap. The actual cap will be set closer to the time of the sale, and will be much lower in USD.

Golem raised 8.6 million. So, let's try to get back on planet Earth and come up with a realistic dollar amount..You may have numerous more features, but you're not worth 7X Golem's initial offering.. Perhaps you can say shortly how much you are looking to raise.. A ballpark figure, so people can decide for themselves if this project is a serious one otherwise move on to another project which is a more serious project..

Due to the volatility of the markets, the cap will be set closer to the actual sale. It will be much lower in USD. As to Golem, to be accurate, they raised 650,000 Ethereum, at the time worth 8.6 million. Today, that is worth 143.6 million. Just goes to show how volatile the space can be.

Yes, that's why they liquidated quite a bit at the end of the sale.. Anyhow I hope you guys come in at a reasonable USD amount the max I would recommend is 20 million. You can always run additional seed rounds.

Is there a prototype?

Avalanche is a must own
Sonm_Community

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

Yes, that's why they liquidated quite a bit at the end of the sale.. Anyhow I hope you guys come in at a reasonable USD amount the max I would recommend is 20 million. You can always run additional seed rounds.

Is there a prototype?

Yes, absolutely agree with you.

As for prototype, there is a finished version of the platform as Yandex.Cocaine, but the team is working on better integration of it with the blockchain and decentralized model right now.
romanekras

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:12:45 AM

From news:
Blockchain Platform SONM Announces ICO; Aims to Revolutionize Fog Computing.
In the wake of several successful ICO’s, Fog computing organization Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining, or SONM, has announced the tokenization of its own platform, set to launch on June 15th. Amid much speculation over the value and morality of initial coin offerings, these crowdfunded events are still popular with blockchain-based companies seeking to fund their continued development and give value to their supporters.More
PCindy

Activity: 601

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

I think this project is good and I am waiting for ico to start and invest all my btc
Good luck
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

I guess the final cap is around 30mil dollars.  Grin Grin
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

I think this project is good and I am waiting for ico to start and invest all my btc
Good luck

15 june 2017 the crowdsale will be start,,  Wink
on presale SONM only accept ethereum,
maybe on crowdsale it will be same

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

Good luck

15 june 2017 the crowdsale will be start,,  Wink
on presale SONM only accept ethereum,
maybe on crowdsale it will be same

I hope so it will be more strong into this ICO round. There is latest presentation in blockchain expo is truly impressive so that I believe in this project it will be tech of the future. I think investment into this project will be wise decision.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

SOMN dev team is from Russia? GOLEM is Poland based project AFAIK.

Any links to SOMN team social networks accounts? Linked in, other stuff...

read this post carefully my friends

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg18358362#msg18358362

you will see the team and their link
thank you

Thanks friend. I've checked the devs and they are legit Smiley And I see the devs have russian names, it will be a Russia based project? Where do they plan to register company, any info on that?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

Could the team. Please list the dollar amount you are looking to raise? ETH rates fluctuate...

I'm wondering what the cap is going to be.. If they decide to go with one.. Whether it is a soft or hard one..

Thank you

The cap will be set closer to the sale, due to that fluctuation. There will be a hard cap. All of those details will be shared with the community a few days before the sale.

Oh my god...

Hard cap!!!   WTF!?

There should also be an investor cap!
Non of us will be able to get in, icos are selling out in minutes!

Are there pre-orders for BCT users?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

Could the team. Please list the dollar amount you are looking to raise? ETH rates fluctuate...

I'm wondering what the cap is going to be.. If they decide to go with one.. Whether it is a soft or hard one..

Thank you

The cap will be set closer to the sale, due to that fluctuation. There will be a hard cap. All of those details will be shared with the community a few days before the sale.

Oh my god...

Hard cap!!!   WTF!?

There should also be an investor cap!
Non of us will be able to get in, icos are selling out in minutes!

Are there pre-orders for BCT users?

Yea, i'm pretty tired of all these instant bought ICOs
thegeneral1985

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

This project is starting to smell like shit the longer it's out in the open.  I don't know why they're being vague with the cap.  No shit- we know crypto prices are volatile.  But the idea that you can't even get yourself to give us a guarantee that it will be below $30million USD fiat- which is the standard for your type of project...gives me PAUSE

Starting to think the people behind this don't care about long term success of this project.
Sonm_Community

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

This project is starting to smell like shit the longer it's out in the open.  I don't know why they're being vague with the cap.  No shit- we know crypto prices are volatile.  But the idea that you can't even get yourself to give us a guarantee that it will be below $30million USD fiat- which is the standard for your type of project...gives me PAUSE

Starting to think the people behind this don't care about long term success of this project.

The cap will be announced closer to sale, as stated. No one will be able to buy in the sale before the cap is set, and announced, days in advance. There will be no mystery on the cap, you will have ample time to see it (days in advance) before the sale goes live.

thegeneral1985

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

The cap will be announced closer to sale, as stated. No one will be able to buy in the sale before the cap is set, and announced, days in advance. There will be no mystery on the cap, you will have ample time to see it (days in advance) before the sale goes live.

Is there a reason why no guarantees of at least a certain fiat limit?  Like....hey guys- the cap will be something under $30 million.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

This is nice update good to know about this project has very good reputation I think so many people were interested to know more details about upcoming ICO. I hope this official response would be helpful for them.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:00:20 PM

This is nice update good to know about this project has very good reputation I think so many people were interested to know more details about upcoming ICO. I hope this official response would be helpful for them.

You're right, this ICO is looking very promising.. We have to wait a bit again, in order to invest something in this project  Wink
In the meantime you can participate in various bounty campaigns

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

If the current ICO trend is anything to go by, SONM ICO too will sold out in minutes, it is one of the best ICO left this month with fair distribution, but the earlier the better they come up with the structure of the ICO because investors are waiting for this information. I hope the project has Asia presence, a market that cannot be ignored

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
VTX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

Max Kordek on Twitter wrote wrote & fhoto with SONM

http://storage7.static.itmages.ru/i/17/0603/h_1496507712_9538211_1a1aa89a3e.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: