Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me understand the no border ideology  (Read 2153 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

It means smugglers of every kind
It means people from every kind
it means trouble from every kind

It means less chance to get a job
it means over run public services
it means house prices go up
it means wages go down or stagnate
it means less chance to own a house if on the welfare
it means more chance of getting robbed
It means more chance of getting murdered
it means more chance of the native women getting raped

But other than that  Grin  everything is fine ..  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:17:08 AM

This sounds like low income crime. You can't really attribute this to race or religion; these crimes exist everywhere some people have more than other people. This would be the same in the slums of Ohio, Chicago, London, hell, even North Korea.

And a staggering statistic on rape; the overwhelming majority of rape is conducted by an acquaintance. Thus would be a friend, or a neighbor, IR even a family member. Usually, not a random ass stranger. You would do more.to prevent 'native female' rape by removing said females from their communities, statistically speaking.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:40:01 AM

And a staggering statistic on rape; the overwhelming majority of rape is conducted by an acquaintance. Thus would be a friend, or a neighbor, IR even a family member. Usually, not a random ass stranger. You would do more.to prevent 'native female' rape by removing said females from their communities, statistically speaking.

That's true certainly and it raises the issue of how the definition of rape evolves. It used to be common that when a person heard the word rape they would picture a violent struggle ending in a rape. Now there are cases like Julian Assange, accused of rape for not wearing a condom etc.

At some point the current word "rape" has to be forked into a few different words or it will be too diluted to be helpful to the most severe victims.

Regarding specifically the phrase 'native female rape', it is likely in many places that acquaintances even family are involved, but a) it is probably more common in a culture that has been crushed by another culture and b) in a lot of places there is a long term pattern of 'native women' belonging to a conquered group being abused at a high rate. That is the case with native women in the United States. Like the word 'rape', it is something that evolves. A thousand generations ago it would have been considered normal, like a natural law, that women of conquered groups have a low status in that regard. Today it is becoming less fashionable to conquer foreign groups and rape their women. At some point people will start wondering what good is an army then? But Julian Assange managed to find a 'rape victim' so there are still opportunities for rapists who do not like violence. 
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

That's true certainly and it raises the issue of how the definition of rape evolves. It used to be common that when a person heard the word rape they would picture a violent struggle ending in a rape. Now there are cases like Julian Assange, accused of rape for not wearing a condom etc.

At some point the current word "rape" has to be forked into a few different words or it will be too diluted to be helpful to the most severe victims.

Regarding specifically the phrase 'native female rape', it is likely in many places that acquaintances even family are involved, but a) it is probably more common in a culture that has been crushed by another culture and b) in a lot of places there is a long term pattern of 'native women' belonging to a conquered group being abused at a high rate. That is the case with native women in the United States. Like the word 'rape', it is something that evolves. A thousand generations ago it would have been considered normal, like a natural law, that women of conquered groups have a low status in that regard. Today it is becoming less fashionable to conquer foreign groups and rape their women. At some point people will start wondering what good is an army then? But Julian Assange managed to find a 'rape victim' so there are still opportunities for rapists who do not like violence. 
Violence in any form of its manifestation is wrong and, as it were, everything did not happen, this in my opinion should not happen in human society. Violence is evil, which has already become a frequent visitor to the family and home, not just the streets.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:33:43 AM

...Violence in any form of its manifestation is wrong and, as it were, everything did not happen, this in my opinion should not happen in human society. Violence is evil, which has already become a frequent visitor to the family and home, not just the streets.

Agree partially, but ultimately it's like smoking.

If a person wants to smoke they should make sure that the only people who they force their taste on are other smokers.

If a person does not want any violence, and they do not commit any violence, then they should not have violence imposed on them. But if a person looks for violence among strangers, they should find it.

In the case above, of 'native women', of course it is unbalanced, as Native women are generally very nonviolent.

The problem though is that 'violence', like 'rape', is a word that has shades of meaning. I agree with your value that violence is wrong, but it is more useful to figure out the cause than to just complain.  Hopefully as civilization progresses and terror is removed from some things then people will be able to more rationally analyze human nature, bad and good.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:40:06 AM

Ideology means the set of ideas or ideas, insights, opinions, or experiences.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:35:48 AM

This political ideology is gaining a lot of supporters. I need to understand the advantages and problems that such a world conception carry. I would like to know why some support and what would some gain of it and what would other lose. Thank you in advance, my aim is to have an open minded honnest discussion on the topic.

My current understanding, i hope that you wil be able to enlighten me on other perspectives and facts i don't see.

Positive i guess that the ideal of universal right to establish oneself where ever is interesting. Increase mobility opportunity, job seeking and competition opportunity, a more diverse cultural field and less restrictions.

Negative, i see that most breed like invasive species, slums and unsanitary living conditions expanding, security risks, the loss of cultural homogenity, most third world places got there because of their values what would prevent them to impose those everywhere they get dominance, the overcrowding of civilised places, lack of infrastructure and living spaces, the drop of job wages, the collapse of social and public services, the spread of roamers and bandits tribes.

Your turn...

Btw 5billions people have less average income than mexicans... it's a lot.

If we remove the border policies then there are many negative impacts that will occur. Boundaries will no longer be there and people can live anywhere and countries will have no control over taxation. Criminality will increase and since there are no borders it is hard to implement plans for welfare since people from other countries may enjoy the benefits instead of the actual occupants. Taxes will be paid by the registered occupants but will be enjoyed by itinerant people.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

This political ideology is gaining a lot of supporters. I need to understand the advantages and problems that such a world conception carry. I would like to know why some support and what would some gain of it and what would other lose. Thank you in advance, my aim is to have an open minded honnest discussion on the topic.

My current understanding, i hope that you wil be able to enlighten me on other perspectives and facts i don't see.

Positive i guess that the ideal of universal right to establish oneself where ever is interesting. Increase mobility opportunity, job seeking and competition opportunity, a more diverse cultural field and less restrictions.

Negative, i see that most breed like invasive species, slums and unsanitary living conditions expanding, security risks, the loss of cultural homogenity, most third world places got there because of their values what would prevent them to impose those everywhere they get dominance, the overcrowding of civilised places, lack of infrastructure and living spaces, the drop of job wages, the collapse of social and public services, the spread of roamers and bandits tribes.

Your turn...

Generally, liberal politicians support it because first world countries will be swamped with immigrants that vote liberal, totally wiping out conservatives. Businesses support is because they can import/export more, having more work done overseas and avoid taxes. Everybody else who wants it usually either wants it because they feel bad for people in need, or they just want their liberal politicians to succeed even if it costs us jobs and security.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

The Border isn't really about the mexicans out, Look it here if the mexicans are able to come into the USA with such ease, It will be only a matter of time when Terrorists and Islamic radicals who wants to harm the USA turn their eyes towards that place. Its only a miracle there has not been a mass exodus from these terrorists. Its unfortunate that it will be a detriment to hardworking mexicans who want to work and make a better living for themselves.
SameHow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

The Border isn't really about the mexicans out, Look it here if the mexicans are able to come into the USA with such ease, It will be only a matter of time when Terrorists and Islamic radicals who wants to harm the USA turn their eyes towards that place. Its only a miracle there has not been a mass exodus from these terrorists. Its unfortunate that it will be a detriment to hardworking mexicans who want to work and make a better living for themselves.
I completely agree with you. Probably there are no more hardworking people than the Mexicans. America will lose a lot because of bans for this people. Just need to distinguish and separate the working people from criminals.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:04:45 PM

I completely agree with you. Probably there are no more hardworking people than the Mexicans. America will lose a lot because of bans for this people. Just need to distinguish and separate the working people from criminals.
Well, I am not american and i don't live there, as a matter of fact i have nothing connecting me with America, and maybe closing border for mexican people is wrong. But if that is bad for america, and if in the future it proves that America can't go on without mexicans, new way of entry will be found. Ones country best interest doesn't necessarily means good for another.
Dem-artini

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

Your turn...

If we remove the border policies then there are many negative impacts that will occur. Boundaries will no longer be there and people can live anywhere and countries will have no control over taxation. Criminality will increase and since there are no borders it is hard to implement plans for welfare since people from other countries may enjoy the benefits instead of the actual occupants. Taxes will be paid by the registered occupants but will be enjoyed by itinerant people.
We need another system that synchronously gives the opportunity to work in all spheres of life. In general, if the nomadic way of life prevails, then it will be necessary to make registration a requirement.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

And I really don't think that many criminals are itching at the bits to come over here as well, for the record. Why leave one of the most corrupt police systems in the world, and come to the US, to commit crimes? So much easier to be a criminal in a place where you speak the language, know the cops, and the cops are on the take. Over here, a Mexican criminal is likely to be stopped for,  well, being Mexican.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

This sounds like low income crime. You can't really attribute this to race or religion; these crimes exist everywhere some people have more than other people. This would be the same in the slums of Ohio, Chicago, London, hell, even North Korea.

Alarm over surge in migrant murder and rape suspects in Britain
www.express.co.uk › News › UK
23 May 2016 - HALF of all rape and murder suspects in some parts of Britain are ... with high immigration levels, the proportion rises to 50 per cent or more.

1,500 acid attacks in London, 400 in Newham alone – Westmonster
www.westmonster.com/1500-acid-attacks-in-london-400-in-newham-alone/
20 Mar 2017 - There have been an increasing number of acid attacks carried out in London, with 1,500 such reported instances since 2011. Worryingly

Thanks to Muslim immigration – 1500 acid attacks recorded in London ...
https://virginiapatriot1776.wordpress.com/.../thanks-to-muslim-immigration-1500-aci...
20 Mar 2017 - “There Have Been 1,500 Acid Attacks Since 2011 In… London,” by Christine Rousselle, Townhall, March 16, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of ...

Reported rapes in England and Wales double in four years | Society ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Lifestyle › Rape and sexual assault
12 Oct 2016 - Reported rapes in England and Wales double in four years ... Police and prosecutors believe that the rise in reported cases indicates that ..

Drug smugglers jailed over £90m cocaine haul | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Drug-smugglers-jailed-90m-cocaine-haul.html
A gang of drug smugglers were jailed today for sailing a record £90 million cocaine ... London's Snaresbrook Crown Court heard Customs and Excise and police ... and one which, on a global scale, costs those societies many billions of pounds. ..... '100 percent not true': Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble quash any rumors of a ...

Rising number of guns being smuggled into UK, Metropolitan police ...
https://www.theguardian.com › World › UK News › Metropolitan police
28 Sep 2016 - Met commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe tells hearing in London that his force seized a record 714 firearms in 2015.

National Crime Agency - Modern Slavery Human Trafficking Unit ...
www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/about-us/what-we.../uk-human-trafficking-centre
The Modern Slavery Human Trafficking Unit (MSHTU) is part of the Organised Crime Command in the NCA. We work in a coordinated way within the UK and internationally. Our work to combat modern slavery crimes involves a wide range of partners and stakeholders.

SOUNDS LIKE VERY LOW CRIME ^^^^^^^^

THE MUSLIMS TARGET INFIDELS AND RAPE THEM Wink..
All of the eight defendants were Pakistani Muslims and the girls white British. ... north of England, the majority of men involved in child-grooming criminal gangs ... he threatened to firebomb my home and rape my own mother if I tried to escape.
Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
26 Aug 2014 - At least 1400 children were subjected to appalling sexual ... abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said. ... Five men from the town were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010, but the ... with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part ...

Even throw acid in white infidels faces ..

Boy, 17, arrested after four people injured in 'acid attacks' - The Sun
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../four-people-injured-in-acid-attack-in-two-separate-locations...
10 Feb 2017 - Four people have been injured in 'acid attacks' in Canterbury city centre ... the scene and arrested a 17-year-old boy from London on suspicion ..

NO BOARDER SECURITY    ENJOY ^^^^^
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

And I really don't think that many criminals are itching at the bits to come over here as well, for the record. Why leave one of the most corrupt police systems in the world, and come to the US, to commit crimes? So much easier to be a criminal in a place where you speak the language, know the cops, and the cops are on the take. Over here, a Mexican criminal is likely to be stopped for,  well, being Mexican.

Mainstream media i suppose? America has this image of being one of the top countries to work into. Or they may think that the authorities in the us would be a little bit softer since, as you've said, the authorities in mexico are so used to crime they may be a but more harsh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:55:15 AM

Most illegal immigrants didn't come to be criminals, but since you can't (legally) work as an illegal immigrant a lot to end up living a life of crime.

Over here, a Mexican criminal is likely to be stopped for,  well, being Mexican.
Also, here in the US you’re not going to be stopped for being of a certain nationality or skin color; you are only stopped if you have committed a crime (or if you’re suspected of committing a crime, also coming here illegally is a crime).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:28:47 AM

Mass third world immigration is only possible when BIG government feeds, houses and clothes the brown masses with your stolen income, this experiment in the West is going to be a miserable failure.
So if you like this idea of open borders I suggest you rewind the clock 150 years, dismantle the welfare state and remove income taxes, then you can open the borders.
Those able to survive by pulling up their own boot straps are welcome, freeloaders can eat from bins in the alley and die from the flu, or perhaps be fed and clothed as slaves.  Cheesy
Masha Sha (OP)

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

I think this illustration put the real scale of the exodus in perspective...

I am curious to know how the no border planners think about managing such a transfer.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

I am curious to know how the no border planners think about managing such a transfer.
And just think all those little and big dots all want to come to the UK..How will we cope Undecided..

I know it's because we are so good Grin..

Mind you loads of space in Scotland and Ireland  Grin..
Masha Sha (OP)

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:06:56 AM

And just think all those little and big dots all want to come to the UK..How will we cope Undecided..

I know it's because we are so good Grin..

Mind you loads of space in Scotland and Ireland  Grin..

How many sharia court in scotland? I think they are more than 400 in london alone. Soon it will be mandatory to present yourself before a sharia judge and the pubs will all close down... it's spreading.

Ireland is safe, me think.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: