Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150619 times)
zeth^

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

OK, no donation link just yet, going to have to have some patients on that one

The other thing that I'm wondering, and the main reason I like the VOISE platform is that you are suppose to be able to download the songs from the web client, so that you don't have to listen to them in the web client, but I don't see a way to download the songs to my computer.

This was mentioned in the white paper

"especially with a non-intrusive platform like VOISE wehre you can download the songs you want from the web client without having to use a dedicated app every time you want to play it."

I like the idea of not be restricted to some user interface, that I can copy the music to my computer and convert it to other audio formats and listen to it with a mp3 player or offline.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

This sounds cool this kind of feedback from an independent user who already gave it try. I didn't create account for myself yet but will be testing it for my satisfaction and experience to see how it goes. I read last comments and already got some idea about alpha version.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

VOISE Blockchain Music Artist Platform Set for Full Alpha Launch

Disruptive music artist platform has announced the launch date for their global music downloading and streaming app headlined by Grammy-nominated Carolyn Malachi and DJ sensation Jinco.

"Don't quit your day job" is the first advice most artists get the moment they reveal their intentions. The industry is highly competitive, opportunities are limited, producing content is tasking and putting them out is saddled with challenges.

"Don't do it for the pay, do it for the passion" tends to be the follow up when the artist starts encountering difficulty distributing their works or having intermediaries cut into whatever meager reward they should have been reaping.

Making a living as an artist is incredibly hard when every play boils down to distribution. Self-distribution rarely provides the artist with the necessary exposure to justify the effort, while third-party distributors will take anywhere between 15 to 40% of revenue generated by content. Factoring production cost of content, marketing, and logistics, the artist is often left with nothing to take home.

https://coinidol.com/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-set-for-full-alpha-launch/

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:55:20 PM

I hope marketing will not disappoint and the project will prove to be not only useful, but also in demand. Good luck to the team!

zeth^

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:20 PM

Hey, so I go out for a run here and get back, try to log back into the VOISE user interface and try and unlock some of the music by Marco Petri and still a no go. Can someone else confirm if they are having the same problem that I'm having, I'm trying to figure out what is causing the problem, I'm using firefox-esr 52.4.0 (64-bit), maybe it's a browser related problem.
zeth^

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

OK, so I tried the interface with the Chromium browser to see if it made a difference, Chromium 61.0.3163.100 (Developer Build) Debian 9.1, same problem, I'm not able to unlock any of the music, and the problem with the balance not showing up on the top right corner of the user interface is there with the Chromium browser. If I go to "My Wallet" the balance is displayed correctly.

This leads me to believe that this is a browser compatibility issue as the balance shows up in the top right hand corner in Firefox-esr 52.4.0 (64-bit) and is also displayed in the small pop up window that is displayed when you want to unlock some music.

But both browsers I'm not able to unlock any music with my VOISE balance, just shows a message saying "you do not have enough balance in your account. Go to Wallet

olkustino

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:59:15 AM

Hello everyone,

Voise looking really good! Question: yesterday I send my old vsm to the swap adress using MEW. Still didnt get any VOISE back. Could anything have gone wrong?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Voise looking really good! Question: yesterday I send my old vsm to the swap adress using MEW. Still didnt get any VOISE back. Could anything have gone wrong?

i think you too late
here from medium
"Through this post, we officially announce that the token swap period will begin September 16, 2017. And effective September 24, 2017, we will start delisting the old VSM coins from exchanges and replace them with the new VOISE tokens."
maybe u can PM dev for clarify the your problem
btw , this announcement
https://medium.com/@voisecom/announcing-vsm-token-swap-a-small-effort-towards-bettering-voise-platform-51559b183dcf

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
maokomioko

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

hi folks, i want to clear something. is the ticker of voise is still the same? VSM? or it is already new, like "VOISE"?
please answer me,
It's VOISE. You can see it here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/#charts

Cool, I like design and idea. only one - explain why is the ether used here?
Or it will be like itunes on crypto-currencies? crypto there for payments for music?
A user will pay for the track selection with VOISE tokens to complete the transaction.
aa, I see. How much free music do you have?
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

aa, I see. How much free music do you have?

Around seven free albums that contain one or two songs per album. They upload more free songs without copyright. They have a group to upload music. Soon Jinco will upload new songs as well. They also deleted a lot of albums because they haven't the antipiracy system yet.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

Voise coin dropping hard, im curious how low it will go. Any estimates?

Take your FUD somewhere, it is interest that most people have turned ANN pages of most project to price speculations, this page should be mostly about the development and upcoming updates
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

For those who aren't active on twitter. A message from the team.

Delivered VOISE alpha 0.1 on time. In 1 month we will release the 0.2 version. Some people could not access. Check that you have not received the email in spam. We have solved some issues of 0.1, we will continue solving issues during next weeks.

If you re interested in report some issues, this is the email, will take a look.

Email for issues :  feedback@voise.com

Thanks community for support us every day!

I already reported some issues via email and got good support and response within one day.

Another Tweet about their roadmap

We will continue to fulfill the #roadmap tasks as planned. On time.

Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/VzHr9Nov/voise-transparent-roadmap

v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:46:42 PM

Take your FUD somewhere, it is interest that most people have turned ANN pages of most project to price speculations, this page should be mostly about the development and upcoming updates

I hope you're not part of the staff, learn to answer politely. You think investors shouldn't worry about their money for the love of art? It's an uncomfortable question, but it needs an answer.
I'm also interested in why this is happening. And don't tell me to have faith, this is for those who go to church. If there is anyone around here who apart from software development knowledge knows the market, please share your opinion.Thank you.
Kimchisquat

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:37:16 AM

I hope you're not part of the staff, learn to answer politely. You think investors shouldn't worry about their money for the love of art? It's an uncomfortable question, but it needs an answer.
I'm also interested in why this is happening. And don't tell me to have faith, this is for those who go to church. If there is anyone around here who apart from software development knowledge knows the market, please share your opinion.Thank you.

Charts change daily and no one has control of the free market, unless of course you are a whale with lots of BTC. You can try to utilize chart trends but what i've is that on an exchange like CE these are irrelevant. You can get a somewhat clearer picture with hitBTC but it won't be until we hit Bittrex or a higher volume exchange that ties in with something like tradingview that you can actually get a clearer unbiased answer. Let me reiterate the guys at VOISE have zero control over the free trading markets, asking them about price speculation is akin to asking a watch maker if he thinks the price of bananas will increase or decrease in 30 days. Most people will then ask that same person or group of people if they should buy those bananas now or wait and buy them later. I hope you can see how ridiculous this particular outcome can become and you could literally drive yourself crazy....one might say go bananas even.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

hi folks, i want to clear something. is the ticker of voise is still the same? VSM? or it is already new, like "VOISE"?
please answer me,
It's VOISE. You can see it here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/#charts

oh i see it. so VSM no longer exist and it is already VOISE.  but sorry to ask mate, why did the team did the swap? what for?

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
ashmodeus

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:06:48 AM

please answer me,

oh i see it. so VSM no longer exist and it is already VOISE.  but sorry to ask mate, why did the team did the swap? what for?

the simple reason just "A Small Effort Towards Bettering Voise Platform"
maybe they want to make a micropayment,so they create new Voise with rate 1VSM : 1000 VOISE
u know about tip for artist i mean.

█████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

please answer me,

the simple reason just "A Small Effort Towards Bettering Voise Platform"
maybe they want to make a micropayment,so they create new Voise with rate 1VSM : 1000 VOISE
u know about tip for artist i mean.
I'm telling the token swap is good for the price and also trading volume, the price of VSM token was very high before and lack trading volume just check the difference we have now
ashmodeus

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:54:20 AM

I'm telling the token swap is good for the price and also trading volume, the price of VSM token was very high before and lack trading volume just check the difference we have now

yes of course
i also got litte profit of that on coinexchange
and now the price little cheappy
suggest to buy  Grin Grin

█████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
images

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:10:50 AM

With the low price right now,is it good time to buy?
Price lower day by day?when voise will pumped again
I will still hold my voise for future already buy some voise last week
ashmodeus

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:53 AM

With the low price right now,is it good time to buy?
Price lower day by day?when voise will pumped again
I will still hold my voise for future already buy some voise last week
its a good price for now i think
but i am not sure this price will be up or more decreased
like i say
its just my suggestion
actually price decreased day by day since 18th oct
because the previous day's was stable at 300 - 550 sat ++

█████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: