Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150618 times)
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Exchange is coming, the dev team won`t lie they already did some great things.

Why buy Voise now:
- Top 5 exchange incoming
- Working product in Alpha/Beta stage
- Ethereum Alliance
- Marketing just started

Buy the dip now before we go to Top 5 exchange!

Where can I get more information on the top 5 exchange listing? Never seen any such announcement here from the team.Did I miss out any major announcement?

haha are you living under a stone? It`s announced on the following:

Telegram Voise.
Telegram announcement Voise
Coincal / coin calendars sites
etc....
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:19:07 AM

So stupid to sell now, when in the coming weeks top 5 exchange is coming haha
Positive thinking please, we are sure that the VOISE team is working hard to make it all, I'm sure the price will soon skyrocket as August a month ago.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dukes18

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

YOU LOOK SUSPICIOUS  what is your opinion FUDDSTER,,,  not some joke of a write up.  HUGE upfront open community , site that works,  great idea,,,,   
https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/voisecom
zeth^

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

Yeah, I read the post as well, looks like niggold had something to say about all this slander that is happening to VOISE.  

To quote niggold's reply;

"Opus claims it's the world's first decentralized music platform, and yet if you check out the old VOISE symbol VSM before the 1:1000 split on coinmarketcap.com https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voise/ you can see that it was listed on JUNE 23, 2017, whereas Opus was listed on Aug 29, 2017 two months after VOISE, not before."

Makes me wonder how Opus can lay claim to being the first decentralized music platform when they where added to coinmarketcap.com 2 months after VOISE, seems to me they got to work after they found out about VOISE.

Also very valid reassurance;

"VOISE is also being successfully traded with good volume on 5 exchanges

Livecoin.net hitbtc.com cryptopia.co.nz bit-z.com coinexchange.io

VOISE has delivered on there announcements to be added to new exchanges in the past, with 5 now and another top 5 exchange on the way I'm not worried when they say they will be adding new exchanges in the future."

I couldn't agree more, they have not failed to deliver in the past, why should anyone doubt them now, they have always delivered.

"This sort of noisy behavior by Experience111 is a good reminder of everyones right to privacy, VOISE could make use of the VOISE masternodes to have anonymous transactions similar to DASH or PIVX to keep the artists earnings private from the publics viewing eyes."

That is a great idea, VOISE should make the transactions untraceable, keeping not only the artists earnings, but others balances private as well. Just the fact that the author Experience111 of the article is sticking his noise where it doesn't belong is exactly why they should ad this feature to the VOISE platform. And now that they already have masternodes in place it shouldn't be to hard to make the changes.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Late night there were some updates on actual situation by the team on social media. They explained the cause of delay on not being on new expected exchange which was due to compatibility issue in smart contract with that respective exchange. Voise is doing well over all and still need time to evolve.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Why buy Voise now:
- Ethereum Alliance
- Marketing just started

Curious, I am following the project with curiosity!!!

Please let this be a breakthrough in the music industry!!!
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Why buy Voise now:
- Ethereum Alliance
- Marketing just started

Where can I get more information on the top 5 exchange listing? Never seen any such announcement here from the team.Did I miss out any major announcement?

haha are you living under a stone? It`s announced on the following:

Telegram Voise.
Telegram announcement Voise
Coincal / coin calendars sites
etc....

I'm a long time voise hodler and the main issue I have is that most of theanouncements are on telegram. What is updated there should and must also be announced on twitter.
voise (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

We are really excited to share this sample of a production we are working on. The full animation will explain Voise in a minute! Enjoy this teaser!

-  LINK  -
voise (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:40:43 PM

I made a voise update video... https://youtu.be/AMp_jU2YiKM
jlawn

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:47:29 AM by jlawn

VOISE Sensorship by Moderators on Telegram a Big Problem

I'm going to write how I feel about sensorship on the VOISE Official Telegram group as now most anything and everything can be deleted by one of the moderators of the Telegram VOISE Official group.

I remember reading about this problem, not sure if it was on the Telegram itself or on this Forum, or maybe somewhere else, but I do recall there have been complaints about having there messages deleted and being kicked from the group entirely, such as I have.

I feel that this is a bad thing for the VOISE community, as it does not bring to us true community, it brings to us a moderated community based on whomever is doing the regulating at the time, a false community.

If there is a feud of any kind in the community, I want to read about it. I don't want to have that hidden from me. How can I participate in the discussion or offer my feedback if I don't even know about the feud or issue at hand in the first place, because some regulator decided it best to remove that feedback.

The channel rules state that you cannot even mention competitors. I know VOISE is a great music exchange being offered to the world, and the foundation is being layed, we don't need to be that insecure about other sources of music. We can build VOISE to be a strong free market music exchange with great creativity, both in the artists and in the developers that excess the VOISE network regardless of existing venues.

Obviously if it's someone flooding the channel with advertisements, I could see this being acceptable for removal.

But a mere discussion or mention or even a reference link to a song on youtube in my opinion is part of the discussion.

I feel that this kind of sensorship is reckless, insecure, and promotes biases from the moderators that have been granted power over others on the Telegram channel.

This sort of sensorship will only harm and destroy the true character of the VOISE community.

d-ovo-p

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

I'm going to write how I feel about sensorship on the VOISE Official Telegram group as now most anything and everything can be deleted by one of the moderators of the Telegram VOISE Official group.

I remember reading about this problem, not sure if it was on the Telegram itself or on this Forum, or maybe somewhere else, but I do recall there have been complaints about having there messages deleted and being kicked from the group entirely, such as I have.

I feel that this is a bad thing for the VOISE community, as it does not bring to us true community, it brings to us a moderated community based on whomever is doing the regulating at the time, a false community.

If there is a feud of any kind in the community, I want to read about it. I don't want to have that hidden from me. How can I participate in the discussion or offer my feedback if I don't even know about the feud or issue at hand in the first place, because some regulator decided it best to remove that feedback.

The channel rules state that you cannot even mention competitors. I know VOISE is a great music exchange being offered to the world, and the foundation is being layed, we don't need to be that insecure about other sources of music. We can build VOISE to be a strong free market music exchange with great creativity, both in the artists and in the developers that excess the VOISE network regardless of existing venues.

Obviously if it's someone flooding the channel with advertisements, I could see this being acceptable for removal.

But a mere discussion or mention or even a reference link to a song on youtube in my opinion is part of the discussion.

I feel that this kind of sensorship is reckless, insecure, and promotes biases from the moderators that have been granted power over others on the Telegram channel.

This sort of sensorship will only harm and destroy the true character of the VOISE community.

You got to understand that this is their Official Voise Telegram. There has been so much posted so much false and baseless BS posted by Voise competitors it is not even funny.
The Voise team as delivered on everything so far. They actually own a commercial .com website Voise.com.  That right there speaks volumes for the project. Alot of the competitors S***t coins can't claim half what Voise has going for it.
When their mobile app is out this thing goes past the moon to mars. If I'm a music app like Spotify or the new YoutubeMusic I would wet my pants right now because Voise is the future!
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

This planned launch of masternode in six to nine months to share the revenue with Voise holders. This project can be good mean of passive income for many people in future. This is extra reason now to scoop up with more tokens while these are cheap. Let's see what future holds for us.
jlawn

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:05:29 AM

You got to understand that this is their Official Voise Telegram. There has been so much posted so much false and baseless BS posted by Voise competitors it is not even funny.
The Voise team as delivered on everything so far. They actually own a commercial .com website Voise.com.  That right there speaks volumes for the project. Alot of the competitors S***t coins can't claim half what Voise has going for it.
When their mobile app is out this thing goes past the moon to mars. If I'm a music app like Spotify or the new YoutubeMusic I would wet my pants right now because Voise is the future!

Right, that might be the case, but removing it entirely is like someone going into a club, some shit going down, then erasing it from history as if it never went down. I agree, you can temporarially remove the solicitor and if it continues, then perminantly remove them.

But a mere mention of another music venue or a shared link to one in my mind is nothing to worry about.

I already know VOISE is going to be the best music exchange on the planet, I'm not to concerned about the other venues being discussed, you can even jump in and tell them to go fuck them selves, it's all part of the experience.
d-ovo-p

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

The Voise team as delivered on everything so far. They actually own a commercial .com website Voise.com.  That right there speaks volumes for the project. Alot of the competitors S***t coins can't claim half what Voise has going for it.

Right, that might be the case, but removing it entirely is like someone going into a club, some shit going down, then erasing it from history as if it never went down. I agree, you can temporarially remove the solicitor and if it continues, then perminantly remove them.

But a mere mention of another music venue or a shared link to one in my mind is nothing to worry about.

I already know VOISE is going to be the best music exchange on the planet, I'm not to concerned about the other venues being discussed, you can even jump in and tell them to go fuck them selves, it's all part of the experience.

Like I said it's ! THEIR ! Voice Telegram ....I don't care if they keep it clean how they like it. It's their social news outlet.
If you want to discuss something of concern or something else than do it here or on reddit, youtube etc.
Seriously what's the big concern ..... Screaming in red......I don't get it.  I'm starting to think you are one of these Bitconnect guys who got burned and now seeing the devil everywhere lol.

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Good day, I have heard that the coin will soon be added to the exchange Binance. Well I bought it. I hope it will justify hopes. What do you think? Thank you for your opinion.

.:Leon:.

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

Good day, I have heard that the coin will soon be added to the exchange Binance. Well I bought it. I hope it will justify hopes. What do you think? Thank you for your opinion.
Where did you hear?!
zeth^

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Like I said it's ! THEIR ! Voice Telegram ....I don't care if they keep it clean how they like it. It's their social news outlet.
If you want to discuss something of concern or something else than do it here or on reddit, youtube etc.
Seriously what's the big concern ..... Screaming in red......I don't get it.  I'm starting to think you are one of these Bitconnect guys who got burned and now seeing the devil everywhere lol.

No, I think your missing the point that jlawn is trying to make everyone aware of. On that same Experience111 article, there are a number of people that have made mention of being banned for simply challenging the community with questions of concern.

For example, Experience111 wrote;

"Are they actually doing that? I was banned from the Telegram for asking if the tech team of the alleged exchange gave a reason why they had to delay the listing so I wouldn't know..."

then vjunior60 mentions the problem about volunteers being a big to ban crazy, quoted below;

"They went over this a few times tbf. They stated multiple times that they had to wait for the exchange to tell what went wrong and they finally stated btw what did end up happening. Some of the volunteers are getting a little too ban crazy, but andre the main guy is against banning and is going over with them about their behavior."

Then again, ChikunShaman starts his input with;

"I got Banned for asking solid questions also"

So, it seems to me that it's not just about keeping it clean, that they are banning people based on there own prejudices. This to me is not the way to handle the community. If we are to have a truly free and open discussion then we need to have debate, we cannot just shut everyone out because they go asking questions about the project.

I agree with jlawn on this, you can't just erase or ban everyone because you don't like what they have to say, it really does create a fake community.

I think d-ovo-p missed the point on this one completely, it has nothing to do with keeping it clean only

Perhaps they should have 2 community channels, one for people that want to have no real experience, and another for people that want to see it all.

What do you think?
jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Update! VOISE will also be listed in COBINHOOD Exchange on February 1st!

https://medium.com/cobinhood/february-2018-cobihood-token-listings-e2628188deae
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

Update! VOISE will also be listed in COBINHOOD Exchange on February 1st!

https://medium.com/cobinhood/february-2018-cobihood-token-listings-e2628188deae

Cobinhood should have made the voting system free as they have just started to expand their exchange.Having some COBs to vote is not a fair idea to start with.Basically, they tend to do like a showoff similar to Binance.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: