Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry  (Read 150618 times)
zeth^

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

It's a completely decentralized exchange, both the transfer of value and the music are both done with decentralized technologies. That's what most people don't realize, it's not just another music exchange it's a completely automated cryptographic experience for the artists and the buyers with no central authority.

It's the technology that makes it unique from other music exchanges. And let's not forget it also allows anyone and everyone to upload and promote their music and earn 100% of the sales.

It's also a planned 100% open sourced project, so you can expect there to be many developments in the future that offer different user experiences for accessing the VOISE network.

zeth^

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:42 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:47:56 AM by zeth^

I can guarantee that you will not get a response from the developers on here about your concerns. Early on in the project the Developers where very active on here with answering questions that came up, but now they just come in here and make announcements, they don't read anything on this forum.

If you want an answer to your question, your best to go to the Telegram group VOISE Official and ask there, but be careful you might get banned if one of the Developers 14 year old kids decides to give you the boot.

@voisecom  what happened to Voise? ?
All coin 40% up and voise in minus
😬😬😫😫

Your no cryptomaster, everything is down right now, not %40 up, this happens every year around this time of the year, things cool off, then things pick up again.

There might be a few projects that have made some gains, but most everything is down.

The main reason everything is down is with bad news from South Korea about them shutting down cryptocoin exchanges

And I'm sure the bad press about quite a bit of money getting stolen from a Japanese exchange added to it

If you notice, VOISE got quite a bit of attention just before the first Alpha launch, then it sold off back down to where it started from just before the buying in happened.

Then a month later it got hit with another wave and it went just over 17 times it's value at the bottom, but this time the sell off wasn't just VOISE alone, it was all cryptos across the board, so the influence wasn't just on VOISE alone, it's the entire cryptocoin world that got hit. All you have to do is check out coinmarketcap.com and look at all the charts, they all mirror each other, and that mirror is down, everything is down.

Which is the best time to buy in if your planning on seeing your investment grow.

The markets will always fluctuate, it's just how it goes.

VOISE is here to stay, just as many other cryptos will be here by mid summer and again will still be around by this time next year.

All it takes is for VOISE to hit 1 top 5 exchange and you will never be able to get it for this price ever again

zeth^

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

A nice start we have for voise on cobinhood,I hate the interface and color of the exchange and we have zero volume until now.There is no night mode on the exchange, they should have added this feature as well.

is it safe to trade in cobinhood? actually i haven't tried it. im afraid to use exchanges that are not well known yet.

also, what is the ico price of voise token? so i can compare the present price it it already surpassed the ico price?

If you want to see the price it hit the market, all you have to do is look up the old symbol VSM

Just do a search with "VSM coinmarketcap" and you will get a link to the old symbol

Just remember, VOISE did a 1:1000 split from the old VSM symbol, so you will have to adjust the price accordingly

If I recall, with VOISE at 1 penny USD, it's about 3 times from when it was released.

So, right now it's about 8 times larger then it was when it first hit coinmarketcap.com

Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

What about the masternodes on ETH? Any updates on that yet?
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Wasn't it Voise the project that brought on Imogen Heap?

If so, congrats on that, guys.
Seifer_Trader

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

When Voise will be listed on Binance?

And what are the next news? I know they are supposed to release their app on March, but is there nothing more before?
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

When Voise will be listed on Binance?

And what are the next news? I know they are supposed to release their app on March, but is there nothing more before?
I would also like to know about the answer of this question it seems like we are not getting into a bigger market.
IMO, Binance would really a big help for the exposure of this project, when it will be listed, it can easily grow 100% as the hype will come.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

A nice start we have for voise on cobinhood,I hate the interface and color of the exchange and we have zero volume until now.There is no night mode on the exchange, they should have added this feature as well.

is it safe to trade in cobinhood? actually i haven't tried it. im afraid to use exchanges that are not well known yet.

also, what is the ico price of voise token? so i can compare the present price it it already surpassed the ico price?

If you want to see the price it hit the market, all you have to do is look up the old symbol VSM

Just do a search with "VSM coinmarketcap" and you will get a link to the old symbol

Just remember, VOISE did a 1:1000 split from the old VSM symbol, so you will have to adjust the price accordingly

If I recall, with VOISE at 1 penny USD, it's about 3 times from when it was released.

So, right now it's about 8 times larger then it was when it first hit coinmarketcap.com

visited the coinmarketcap and saw that voise current price is around more than 300 sats per token. someone told me that he has VSM and just hold it until the swap. he told me that the price during the swap was below 100 sats, if it is true then the price now have just amazed me.
bit2gig

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqUmOnwd.png&t=581&c=7ngkcOHQntZm4g

VOISE

https://voise.com/ann2/platform.png

We will build an anonymous and decentralized platform using blockchain technology and a personalized token based on
ethereum’s smart contract ecosystem for the transactions of the platform. We acknowledge that a high consumer base of
the music industry doesn't know about cryptocurrency or blockchain, that's why we plan to accept fiat currencies in the
future, to attract more users and get them to care about cryptocurrency by being tolerant towards fiat currency but giving
privileges to those users and artists that accept cryptocurrency as payment method we will promote its usage

Hi,  this looks very similar to an ICO that ends today - 7th Feb 2018   "COPYTRACK" These types of blockchain services are really good for real time decentrralizeed direct payments for musicians and recording artists.

Soundcloud, Youtube, Bandcamp and other music and video sharing sites will be able to stop copyright infringements by adding a small code in the recording that alerts the blockchain any time it gets played abd pay then and there. 

Loving the way we can now have some protection that we control ourselves as creative people.

I'M IN
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

visited the coinmarketcap and saw that voise current price is around more than 300 sats per token. someone told me that he has VSM and just hold it until the swap. he told me that the price during the swap was below 100 sats, if it is true then the price now have just amazed me.

True, I had VSM and 1 VMS was 1000 Voise. so Yes I`m happy and there is still more to come Smiley
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

If the development is on track then by the end of next month we will have mobile applications both for Android and IOS users. Those figures of 600 artists singed up for beta testing for these application shows huge interest and popularity of the upcoming Voise's platform already in early stages.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Hello, everyone. When will be ready masternode? When are we going to receive dividends?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
zeth^

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

Hello, everyone. When will be ready masternode? When are we going to receive dividends?

If you want to ask your question, best to go to the VOISE Official telegram channel and ask there, maybe they will have a better idea of when the masternodes will be up and running.

Not sure about dividends, never heard anything about that, couldn't give a shit about that.

Also make sure to keep up to date with VOISE Announcement on telegram, that's where all the latest information will be released first for the project.

The developers do not attend to answering questions on this forum anymore, they just post the odd update on here.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

If you want to ask your question, best to go to the VOISE Official telegram channel and ask there, maybe they will have a better idea of when the masternodes will be up and running.

Not sure about dividends, never heard anything about that, couldn't give a shit about that.

Also make sure to keep up to date with VOISE Announcement on telegram, that's where all the latest information will be released first for the project.

The developers do not attend to answering questions on this forum anymore, they just post the odd update on here.

Yes, I do not have to answer developers. Maybe Voice holders know more than I do.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

Announcing Strategic partnership with Titanium https://medium.com/@voisecom/announcing-strategic-partnership-with-titanium-f8cf2ab74316

Voise Inc, the global leader in decentralized music distribution, has announced a strategic partnership with Titanium.

Titanium is considered to be one of the most successful blockchain projects of all time. Launched by a renowned infrastructure management tycoon, Michael Stollaire, Titanium is a blockchain-ified extension of his successful technology consulting company called EHI, as can be seen through the firm’s impressive Client List and Testimonials. Titanium also managed to achieve its 35 million dollar worth of hard cap via a recently conducted ICO round.

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

When did this happen?I used to see those updates coming from them frequently and suddenly this.

Just want to know why they have closed their update to this community where they started their ico and bounty campaign?
zeth^

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

It seems that they where very active early on in this forum, but since then they do not tend to answering question at all. I'm not sure why they would neglect this communication channel with everyone, I guess they feel that it's not important to communicate through this channel anymore.

So it's left up to supporters of the project such as myself.

I do feel that it's a huge sign of disrespect to VOISE supporters or potentially new VOISE supporters that use this forum when they do not get any feedback from the developers

So for anyone wanting to get updates, I recommend that you use the VOISE Announcement channel on Telegram

and if you have any questions best to try and have them answered on VOISE Official on Telegram as well
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

is there any recent update on this? still having a couple of coins but have not heard any news in a while- are we making progress?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

is there any recent update on this? still having a couple of coins but have not heard any news in a while- are we making progress?

So they are not active anymore here and better head to the telegram to get the latest updates.So disappointing but the truth.Many new projects leave this forum after their successful run and this seems to be the case with Voise.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Partnership with TBIS Inc. (February 12)
https://coindar.org/en/event/voise-voise-partnership-with-tbis-inc-3645
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: